PDA

View Full Version : Grouop race on Hwy 7 !!!!

greekthang
05-05-2003, 12:09 PM
Yesterday me, my brother ( E30 M3 ) and a friend of mine ( 330Ci) thought we would drop the hammer on Hwy 7. My friend in the 330 obviously had the lead at the end of the race and me and my brother where neck and neck. Then a friend of mine lined up with a Talon Tsi. We all hammered it again. Talon took off on me and my friend in the 330Ci took the Talon. Great day for spirited driving !!!!!!!! Thought I would share.

punnzzells
05-05-2003, 12:45 PM
You are a MALAKA!

Way to attract attention....running on #7?

:D

Mike.

greekthang
05-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Right back at you there cupcake. Everyone knows that people race on Hwy 7. Maybe its because your always too far behind !!!*wave*

Rolled_Out
05-05-2003, 03:45 PM
thats not the brightest idea to race on 7... cops are everywhere.. especially on the weekends...

mkgino
05-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by greekthang
Right back at you there cupcake. Everyone knows that people race on Hwy 7. Maybe its because your always too far behind !!!*wave*

Hey is your brothers E30 M3 silver by any chance?

greekthang
05-05-2003, 03:54 PM
Rolled out I know its not the smartest but racing in general never is. Always a chance you take. mkgine my brothers car is ferrari red. Just recently painted.

mkgino
05-05-2003, 03:55 PM
Rolled out I know its not the smartest but racing in general never is. Always a chance you take. mkgine my brothers car is ferrari red. Just recently painted.

Did it used to be silver at any time??

I remember there was some dude that used to hang out on the Danforth a couple years ago that bought a silver E30 M3

ROB89M3
05-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Ya, the guy that used to own a silver E30 M3 owns "The Pita Pit" on College Street. I was gonna buy that car !The guy lives near Danforth, I think teh street name is Greenwood or something cuz I went to go see the car.

btw: Greekthang, do you have any pics of yoru brothers E30 M3 ?

mkgino
05-05-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Ya, the guy that used to own a silver E30 M3 owns "The Pita Pit" on College Street. I was gonna buy that car !The guy lives near Danforth, I think teh street name is Greenwood or something cuz I went to go see the car.

Hold on hold on, he owns the pita pit?? Beause I know the guy that owns the Pita pit.......damn I gotta ask him if he used to own an E30 M3

M50E30
05-05-2003, 04:18 PM
greekthang,

Just a FYI there are cops on the forums (yes all of them). So keep the exact details to a minimum...unless you want to get nailed.

Dave

ROB89M3
05-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Hold on hold on, he owns the pita pit?? Beause I know the guy that owns the Pita pit.......damn I gotta ask him if he used to own an E30 M3 ya.. I think his name was Peter ?
His E30 M3 is nice ! It has 5 series silver BBS mesh 17" wheels. He bought the car from Bill Chalkias at 4X4 Truckworld on Danforth.

mkgino
05-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
greekthang,

Just a FYI there are cops on the forums (yes all of them). So keep the exact details to a minimum...unless you want to get nailed.

Dave

For example the licence plate pic you showed in the other thread! I would take that down

greekthang
05-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Already took down the license plate guys. That for the warning. It was abone head move of mmine to post a pic with my license plate showing. taken care of. Will defnately keep the details to a minimum. I will take some shoots of my bros M3 and post them next time

mkgino
05-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Already took down the license plate guys. That for the warning. It was abone head move of mmine to post a pic with my license plate showing. taken care of. Will defnately keep the details to a minimum. I will take some shoots of my bros M3 and post them next time

Dude its still there!!

Go to "Edit" check mark that little box where it says "delete" and delete the thread

greekthang
05-05-2003, 05:35 PM
mk gino I smudged out the license plate dude. Made the picture smaller as well.

mkgino
05-05-2003, 05:42 PM
mk gino I smudged out the license plate dude. Made the picture smaller as well.

Its not smudged, I can still see it

KennyTheGreat
05-05-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Its not smudged, I can still see it

i second that..

but now on H 7 theres a chopper right above just watching... so becareful *smoke*

tiestoE36
05-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
i second that..

but now on H 7 theres a chopper right above just watching... so becareful *smoke*

i agree, now with the chopper, you dont even hear it, but all of the sudden cruiser will just nab you. i got really lucky one time after a race, the chopper looked as if it was watching me. i posted the details a few weeks ago.

tiestoE36
05-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
greekthang,

Dave

wow thanks for the eye opener

greekthang
05-06-2003, 11:44 AM
mkgino which forum is this pic in so I can go and delete it. Also what is the heading of the thread called ???

mkgino
05-06-2003, 05:20 PM
mkgino which forum is this pic in so I can go and delete it. Also what is the heading of the thread called ???

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15196

greekthang
05-06-2003, 05:29 PM
thanks mkgino but if you look closely the license plate is smudged

mkgino
05-06-2003, 05:39 PM
thanks mkgino but if you look closely the license plate is smudged

Weird, for you it is smudged, for me it is not. Is it smudged for anyone else???

greekthang
05-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Thats messed up mkgino. I tired to go and edit it and it says that I cannot edit because I have to wait 120 minutes. Crap I don't want my plates up. Can anyone help. I want to reload another pic ???

mkgino
05-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Thats messed up mkgino. I tired to go and edit it and it says that I cannot edit because I have to wait 120 minutes. Crap I don't want my plates up. Can anyone help. I want to reload another pic ???

You have to ask the moderators to change it for you

KennyTheGreat
05-07-2003, 04:13 AM
lol

Mkgino take taht off... lol, now they can see the license plate...

hah,

actually mkgino, if u refresh it changes teh pic...mine had it showing, but after when i went back to the link, it changed...

GladdoM3
05-07-2003, 06:01 PM
hahahahahaha. that is jokes. Someone took a bunch of pics of my car when i was @ a meet, and i found them on the net with my plate CLEARLY showing on almost all of them:mad: *uzi*

Darren
05-08-2003, 04:28 AM
Hey, I think this is the silver e30 m3 you are talking about which used to belong to the owner of the pita pit. I know this because he had another white e30 up for sale which I bought from him.

Darren
05-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Here's the white e30 I ended up buying. The car is seriously fast and I forgot who did the engine work. If anyone knows the orignal owner, could you let me know where the engine work was done to both my ride and his m3.

ROB89M3
05-08-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Hey, I think this is the silver e30 m3 you are talking about which used to belong to the owner of the pita pit. I know this because he had another white e30 up for sale which I bought from him.

YUP THATS THE ONE ! I was gonna buy that E30 M3.. But it was rough ... I saw it before teh paintjob + after the paintjob. It had serious rust before. So I didnt buy it, even though it looked really nice after the paintjob.. Plus he wanted $22,000 at the time.

Darren
05-08-2003, 04:40 AM
Here is the car now. Many exterior/interior mods to come this summer !

Darren
05-08-2003, 04:40 AM
Another pic

ROB89M3
05-08-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Darren
Here is the car now. Many exterior/interior mods to come this summer !

what engine do you have Darren ?

Also do you have any more pics of the silver M3?

Darren
05-08-2003, 04:50 AM
I have a M20 2.7L w/ cams + chip and a whole ton of other stuff I don't know about but would like to find out. According to the owner, the car had some kind of 3.5L mod done and supposedly produces 248hp (although I would say less- maybe 248 lbs torque but not hp). The owner said it was faster than his e30 m3 before he modified that car also. It still runs as good as the day I bought it and thats why I wanted to know who did the mods because I'm impressed. The only thing is that it eats gas like crazy (and yes its tuned up). Plus, it's a bit quicker now that I've stripped the interior, removed the heavy bumpers and added a short shifter. Sorry Rob, that's the only pic I had of his ride from when it was up on the trader with mine. I've seen the car in real life and it looks mint and is mad fast. Whoever has that car now must certainly be happy.