PDA

View Full Version : dont you hate it??

Mikester
05-05-2003, 01:20 AM
when youre driving and there are cars that go faster than you and pass you? i dont know why, but it pisses me off, so everytime someone passes me i have to gun it
maybe it makes me think im driving too slow
is it just me?

mkgino
05-05-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Mikester
when youre driving and there are cars that go faster than you and pass you? i dont know why, but it pisses me off, so everytime someone passes me i have to gun it
is it just me?

Damn, I thought I was the only one!

Soldo
05-05-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Damn, I thought I was the only one! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING!!!
you of all people, i mean i thought you were MR. NOT SPEEDING!!!
and ya, i just HATE THAT, i tend to think my LIFE is a race so i'm always competeing to be ahead of everyone, first place, you know!

mkgino
05-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING!!!
and ya, i just HATE THAT, i tend to think my LIFE is a race so i'm always competeing to be ahead of everyone, first place, you know!

You dont have to speed to accelerate ahead of someone.

BTW, how is that speeding ticket working out for you?? Have fun sweating it out in court! HAhahahaha *wave* *wave* *wave*

Mikester
05-05-2003, 01:32 AM
lol... its just the way i am :)

Soldo
05-05-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
You dont have to speed to accelerate ahead of someone.

BTW, how is that speeding ticket working out for you?? Have fun sweating it out in court! HAhahahaha *wave* *wave* *wave*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
well if you don't speed how do you PASS people that are already doing the speed limit!!
:P
and i'm still waiting on that court date, ain't too worried about it!
you can't let cops intimidate you like that!
and one thing i know is the court date is in october so the weather will be cool by then so why would i be SWEATIN!?!

*wave*

Jase
05-05-2003, 03:05 AM
i can see this flamming up again....lol

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
05-05-2003, 03:07 AM
is it just me?

this is EXACTLY the same way i am... especially on the highway
when im already going fast and people pass me..

koncise
05-05-2003, 03:46 AM
I'm the same...

tiestoE36
05-05-2003, 07:54 AM
i absolutly hate any body passing me, in fact i like to look a ppls faces as i pass them.

AMG_POWER
05-05-2003, 08:50 AM
Same here:confused: :D

Gamite
05-05-2003, 09:53 AM
u know what I hate?

In summer time, when the roads are nice and dry for spirited driving, there's always some rust bucket in front of you driving 80 in the fast lane.

in contrast to that.. when its mad pouring rain or snowing, those rust buckets are doing 140, bustin it past you while you're driving carefully not to get into an accident.

otherwise, I could care less if someone passes me..

Mikester
05-05-2003, 11:43 AM
imagine what happens if we all see eachother on the road :)

koncise
05-05-2003, 03:53 PM
imagine what happens if we all see eachother on the road :)

lol :D

Soldo
05-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by tiestoE36
i absolutly hate any body passing me, in fact i like to look a ppls faces as i pass them. hahahahaha, i ALWAYS look at the people that i pass as well, sometimes you can INSTANTLY see their faces change from normal to PISSED!
:D

qwk325
05-05-2003, 08:58 PM
I like to do 120 klm on the highway , I always have people up my ass , whats next park and walk . I have my share of tickets just trying to maintain a clean record.:confused:

Jon@Bimmersport
05-05-2003, 09:37 PM
hahahahaha, i ALWAYS look at the people that i pass as well, sometimes you can INSTANTLY see their faces change from normal to PISSED!
:D

lol ya! i agree to that....even though i dont drive, i know you can agree that it is SO annoying when people leave like 1km gap and go right on the speed limit in the LEFT passing lane!

tlaselva
05-05-2003, 10:04 PM
When I'm doing 120 kmh on the highway, I HOPE someone's faster. This way, I let them buy, then I follow them....this way if there's a cop up ahead, they get the ticket. Happened to me last fall on Bovaird in Brampton. Honda caught up to me quick, let him buy, fell in behind, and a few K's later, he got pulled over for speeding! :D

Soldo
05-05-2003, 10:09 PM
ya but sometimes they nail the person thats BEHIND the speeder, depending if your tailing but its also easier to catch the 2nd man speeding then the first, i had this happen to me, i was speeding and the person who tried to ride off MY wind resistance ended up getting the ticket, dunno what for though!

SickFinga
05-05-2003, 10:38 PM
hmmm for me it is like this
i go 120km/h if someone on my ass, i let him go, and start following him.
A lot of times i just do speed limit, set my cruize control, and cruize slowly on the highway not giving a fawk about anyone and not worrying about cops

BMW_7
05-06-2003, 05:21 AM
Is Vlad and Julian the only smart people here :confused:

I imagine the rest of the members driving like that, passing each other... I mean, when you get behind the wheel of a car, you don't race all the time getting pissed off if someone passes you, I mean, so what if someone passes you, why take it so personal? It's like you always have to show the person beside you that you have bigger balls than them....

really... No one CARES!

koncise
05-06-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by BMW_7
really... No one CARES!

Seems like quite a few people in this thread care... which would only mean other people out there not on this board care too. And it's not like we start a race with everyone that passes us.. I really don't see the big deal. :rolleyes:

Mikester
05-06-2003, 11:39 AM
haha BMW_7, youre the only one

BMW_7
05-07-2003, 11:46 AM
:cool:

Shotta
05-29-2003, 07:48 PM
If i had a clean record im sure i would be speeding aswell but i got 2 many tickets so i gotta chill on the gas pedal, i use my cruise alot aswell

bmwm5lover
05-29-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by BMW_7
Is Vlad and Julian the only smart people here :confused:

I imagine the rest of the members driving like that, passing each other... I mean, when you get behind the wheel of a car, you don't race all the time getting pissed off if someone passes you, I mean, so what if someone passes you, why take it so personal? It's like you always have to show the person beside you that you have bigger balls than them....

really... No one CARES!
only a guy with a 318 would say that!! LOL

Autotechnica
05-30-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
only a guy with a 318 would say that!! LOL

No I agree with him. I hate it when people do this. I don't get what they have to prove? That maybe they are better than you? If your not racing with them or trying to piss them off then why do it? If people try to pass me because they don't want me to pass them I just slow down and make them look stupid by zooming ahead while everyone drives the speed limit. What I do like to do is show those people who only think speed is in a straight line what a BMW is all about, typically around peanut plaza, I always rape the hell out of most imports or domestics in the cornres while they struggle to keep up and are forced to brake in the corner.

Anyways Terry, don't be stupid, my 318 can pull your car's panties down.

Bry

bmwm5lover
05-30-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Autotechnica
No I agree with him. I hate it when people do this. I don't get what they have to prove? That maybe they are better than you? If your not racing with them or trying to piss them off then why do it? If people try to pass me because they don't want me to pass them I just slow down and make them look stupid by zooming ahead while everyone drives the speed limit.

Anyways Terry, don't be stupid, my 318 can pull your car's panties down.

Bry
i was obviously just joking with the 318 remark, im not trying to prove anything here, no need to get offencive. Besides, i never claimed anythign here....

Autotechnica
05-30-2003, 06:30 PM
i was obviously just joking with the 318 remark, im not trying to prove anything here, no need to get offencive. Besides, i never claimed anythign here....

That wasn't really directed at you, but I didn't like that remark you made about the 318 *mumble*

Bry

bmwm5lover
05-30-2003, 06:32 PM
That wasn't really directed at you, but I didn't like that remark you made about the 318 *mumble*

Bry
sorry about that! I was just trying to get back at him for a post he made a while back. 318 are cool cars.

pssst, Bavarski will teach ur car a thing or two....:D:P

Autotechnica
05-30-2003, 06:35 PM
sorry about that! I was just trying to get back at him for a post he made a while back. 318 are cool cars.

No worries, I'll see you at Shannonville :D

bmwm5lover
05-30-2003, 06:35 PM
No worries, I'll see you at Shannonville :D
Eventually*th-up*

Mikester
05-30-2003, 06:37 PM
so what if some of us dont like it when cars pass us??
its not like we're gonna shoot their tire and they'll crash... we just play around for fun... yesterday i passed a new 5 series and he started passing me, than i passed him again, and he floored it.. after a few seconds he was 100000000000 kilometers ahead of me.. yep, that was an M5... i didnt care, as i said, its all for fun
and usually it leads to races

Autotechnica
05-30-2003, 06:40 PM
its not like we're gonna shoot their tire and they'll crash... we just play around for fun... yesterday i passed a new 5 series and he started passing me, than i passed him again, and he floored it.. after a few seconds he was 100000000000 kilometers ahead of me.. yep, that was an M5... i didnt care, as i said, its all for fun

I know what you mean, that's all well and good. But sometimes your not doing it for fun. What if that car isn't a well respected M5 and it's some riced up civic that just booms by you. You'll probably feel like you have sometimes to prove, he punches it and if he beats you you'll get all pissy. I hate that. I dont' know if you do that, but if someone beats me on the street I give them a thumbs up, unless it's some stupid jerk that only has some thing to prove. I agree that just for fun it's not a problem. But the problem is a lot of the time it turns into road rage.

Bryan

Mikester
05-30-2003, 06:50 PM
yeah im 99% with you
im always cool with people i race with. loss or win, i smile.. usually we talk and stuff..
but sometimes there are these ****ed up people who think theyre the best and always give you that dirty look...now that just gets me... but i just laugh at them like im in a circus, and these 2 ginos in the civic are clowns
no offense, some ginos are cool :)

bmwm5lover
05-30-2003, 06:57 PM
but i just laugh at them like im in a circus, and these 2 ginos in the civic are clowns
no offense, some ginos are cool :)
You better say that!LOL :P

Mikester
05-31-2003, 12:25 PM
lol my friends in school are all ginos
"we hittin plastique dude? i just got a new pair of glowsticks"
:)

Howz325e
06-03-2003, 11:20 PM
i don't let people pass me...i see someone come up and try and i gun it...i dunno...when i'm driving on the interstate i drive as if i'm trying to get infront of everyone else on the road...but the cars never end of course. Also...when there is no one on the road and no one to pass...i kinda go crazy cuz i can't tell if i'm going fast or not. I could be doin 100mph and still seem like i'm not going fast at all

BMW_7
06-03-2003, 11:36 PM

:huh?:

Yeah, I know what you mean Mikester... By saying "No one cares" I meant the 99% of the cars on the road... and as Bryan said, you should just slow down and let them through...

Not trying to teach you road manners but... *angel*

sonic07
06-04-2003, 04:43 AM
this is for sure no one wants to be NEXT ....

sonic07
06-04-2003, 04:49 AM

wow ...

money=luxurious M5+power+speed=glory

Mikester
06-04-2003, 04:12 PM
sonic i dont know if youre sarcastic or not, but its partly true

sonic07
06-04-2003, 05:10 PM
sonic i dont know if youre sarcastic or not, but its partly true

no man not sarcatic it's just the fact, he probably would've left me behind 200000000000 kilometers .... yaich and drop my jaw ..

Mikester
06-04-2003, 05:18 PM
lol yea
atleast its nice to see once in a while people actually using the car the way its made for... and not just buying 100,000 dollar car and cruising all the time

bmwm5lover
06-04-2003, 07:05 PM
lol yea
atleast its nice to see once in a while people actually using the car the way its made for... and not just buying 100,000 dollar car and cruising all the time
if i had an M5 id be redliniung it every chnace i get!

Slowered318
06-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
u know what I hate?

In summer time, when the roads are nice and dry for spirited driving, there's always some rust bucket in front of you driving 80 in the fast lane.

in contrast to that.. when its mad pouring rain or snowing, those rust buckets are doing 140, bustin it past you while you're driving carefully not to get into an accident.

otherwise, I could care less if someone passes me..

That rust bucket was me this past winter LOL

///Milk
06-07-2003, 01:17 AM
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING!!!
hahah
thats how i'm like
but i cant drive :(
But when my parents are driving i get pissed off cuz our lil piece of shit van sucks dick!

djcontra
06-13-2003, 03:38 PM
If I'm already doing 120-130 on the highway, and somebody passes me, I just let them. It's not worth going any faster, it only shaves off one or two minutes on your commute and wastes more gas.
Besides, they'll probably be getting a ticket anyway :D

(if they cut me off though.....better watch out! WOT!!!)