PDA

View Full Version : Csl's

Jolubzo
04-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Looking for 18" CSL rims with tires if anyone has, please pm

cormier
04-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Real or reps/close look-alikes? Lol my buddy has a set of something similar that's he's looking to sell soon

Jolubzo
04-06-2012, 02:12 PM
real or reps doesnt matter, if your friend has pictures or could shoot me an email that'd be great

Blackedout95
04-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Where are you located, I have a 2 year old this summer set, hyper black made by velocity, non staggered. Were on my 325xi...

Front right has a little road rash but otherwise all clean.

Barnsdale
04-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Where are you located, I have a 2 year old this summer set, hyper black made by velocity, non staggered. Were on my 325xi...

Front right has a little road rash but otherwise all clean.

How much are you asking? I'm also interested in CSL's..sorry for hijacking your thread.

Blackedout95
04-07-2012, 11:01 PM
I am in Thorold, the rims are at Thorold Imports, they keep em for the winter for me. I am there everyday!

Asking just $450 considering the one has a a littel gouge from road rash, they have rubber but not a lot of life on them, enough to make it a while but not from now until october any ways.

If interested feel free to give me a call at the shop, 19056806649, I am there from 9:30 to 2:30 all week but Sunday ( Not this Monday since it is easter ).

On a side note I paid $1k for these rims by the time I paid for shipping and duty so price is set to move em! First come first serve.

Here is a pic of what they are exactly, would post my own but not sure how.

http://www.jlevistreetwerks.com/images/hyperblack%20csl%202.jpg

Barnsdale
04-08-2012, 12:34 AM
I am in Thorold, the rims are at Thorold Imports, they keep em for the winter for me. I am there everyday!

Asking just $450 considering the one has a a littel gouge from road rash, they have rubber but not a lot of life on them, enough to make it a while but not from now until october any ways.

If interested feel free to give me a call at the shop, 19056806649, I am there from 9:30 to 2:30 all week but Sunday ( Not this Monday since it is easter ).

On a side note I paid $1k for these rims by the time I paid for shipping and duty so price is set to move em! First come first serve.

Any chance of picking them up tomorrow, Sunday?

Jolubzo
04-08-2012, 12:32 PM

Hi! I will give you a call shortly today, do u have a cell phone number i could reach?

Jolubzo
04-08-2012, 12:46 PM

please let me know soon, I am really interested! Happy Easter *wiggle*

2bmwguy
04-08-2012, 08:40 PM
im iterested too ill buy them if he ^^^^ dosent . pm me

Blackedout95
04-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Hey guys, wow went away for easter weekend, came back this morning to the shop and baam 9:30 am a member from here was waiting for me. So sorry everyone, they are sold.

I feel bad I couldn't reply to everyone over the holiday weekend, I went away and didnt take a laptop or phone.

On a side note, like 6 guys here wanting these rims!