View Full Version : looking for coolant hose

03-23-2012, 03:47 PM
i believe its called the inlet valve hose and its s shaped, its for a 318(m42) just curious if someone might have something laying around

03-23-2012, 05:23 PM
They are fairly cheap at carquest/worldpac

03-26-2012, 09:14 PM
hey lost you there this winter, BMW fun still rules.
mine is still sleeping but not for long.

before I forget.

villagepark7@sympatico.ca and cc dave.r.stewart@arcelormittal.com

I don't look at Max enough.
found a 325e doner car a local guy has, trying to buy every lose part for mine.
the lights are still yours but I thought I would be a prick and make you trade a flash light for them.
Aside from that we should try and get together.
You still seeing that cute chick you had on your arm last time in Toronto?
Bring her down let her see the country side. not just the ceiling.