PDA

View Full Version : FS: brand new Umnitza ION v4 LED front turning light for E46

richmak
03-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Brand new and never installed ... amber when lit (colourless at normal).

http://www.umnitza.com/umnitza-predator-ion-v4-led-turn-signal-bulbs-p-292.html

Asking for $39.

stueyyy
03-19-2012, 01:14 PM
To clarify, are these just bulbs or whole housings? I'm looking for LED bulbs for the rear turn signals. Had I seen this a week ago, I would've purchased for my front.

richmak
03-19-2012, 02:12 PM
This is just the LED bulb with the resistor to bypass the computer error. This needs to be inserted in the original housing of the corner light.

You can still install this in your newly purchased housing.

To clarify, are these just bulbs or whole housings? I'm looking for LED bulbs for the rear turn signals. Had I seen this a week ago, I would've purchased for my front.

stueyyy
03-19-2012, 02:22 PM
The housings I just purchased are sealed with LEDs. What I was wondering is if I could use these in the rears to replace the halogen corners. From what I remember it's the same bulb, but I'm just not sure how the resistors will fit with the taillight assembly.

richmak
03-19-2012, 05:17 PM
That I would not know ... my bulbs are designed to be used for the front corner.

Let me know if you are interested. Thx.

The housings I just purchased are sealed with LEDs. What I was wondering is if I could use these in the rears to replace the halogen corners. From what I remember it's the same bulb, but I'm just not sure how the resistors will fit with the taillight assembly.