PDA

View Full Version : E30 inside showroom at Town and Country

misschigga
02-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Yesterday the Mr. and I drove by Town and Country on Kennedy Rd in Markham, and in the corner of my eye i spotted something that looks so familiar to me.........inside their showroom in between all their brand new cars sits a white 4dr minty e30 all shiny*love* The best looking car in the showroom! I yelled "turn around i wanna go inside the showroom" but this was Kennedy and Hwy 7 area on a busy saturday afternoon *thmbsdwn* maybe i go drop by after work and see what this is all about

lucad2
02-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I will be there tuesday to check it out!

craz azn
02-20-2012, 12:17 AM
It looks good from far, but nothing special. It's in okay shape, but not something to write home about. Just a plain jane 325i.

misschigga
02-20-2012, 09:01 AM
It looks good from far, but nothing special. It's in okay shape, but not something to write home about. Just a plain jane 325i.

Is it for sale? you know why it's there?

Ceeker
02-20-2012, 10:03 AM
yeah, they probably took it as a trade in and decided to throw it into the show room for shits and giggles. probably catching on that e30's are getting popular so nothing like a bit of eye candy..well, stale maybe but needless to say candy to draw people into the dealership to persuade them to buy something new! Similar to offering "door crashers" like the grocers do to get you into the store to buy more.

I worked for them years back at both locations...

craz azn
02-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Is it for sale? you know why it's there?

No it isn't for sale. Its some high km car and they just put a sign on it to promote their pre-owned sales of how great a value their cars are.