PDA

View Full Version : 135i - How do I upgrade audio quality???

328IScreamer
02-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Hey all,

I purchased my 135i back in december but have been storing it for the winter. I took it for the first long cruise the other night and realized that the audio quality is horrible!! I don't have the HK system just the regular bmw system without i drive.

I was wondering if anyone has upgraded their audio system in their 135? (I'm sure experiences with e90s would be similar) What is all involved? What is the cheapest route?

All input is greatly appreciated!!

AMG_POWER
02-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Hey all,

I purchased my 135i back in december but have been storing it for the winter. I took it for the first long cruise the other night and realized that the audio quality is horrible!! I don't have the HK system just the regular bmw system without i drive.

I was wondering if anyone has upgraded their audio system in their 135? (I'm sure experiences with e90s would be similar) What is all involved? What is the cheapest route?

All input is greatly appreciated!!

I dont have HK and find my audio quality fine, have you adjusted/played with bass/trebble settings?

///Mmm
02-21-2012, 12:00 AM
These are plug and play http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/category/261/0/Catalog/