PDA

View Full Version : M52 DME flash local?

frankie591
02-02-2012, 03:23 PM
I am in the process of accumulating parts for an OBD2 M52 swap into my '87 e30. I will be needing a DME flash to delete EWS and a few other OBD2 annoyances, and hopefully get a tune for OBD1 intake, S52 cams and a 540i MAF at the same time.

From my research so far, it looks like the racers market offers the best value/service, but since most of the 24v swap info is on r3v, I don't know if there is anyone local (southern ontario) who does OBD2 tuning for BMW motors specifically.

If anyone has any info on places I could look for this please let me know *th-up*

Bullet Ride
02-02-2012, 03:47 PM
PM MarkD on this forum. He's located in the GTA and should be able to give you what you are looking for

http://www.dsylva-tech.ca/

bmwconnect
02-02-2012, 04:21 PM
I am in the process of accumulating parts for an OBD2 M52 swap into my '87 e30. I will be needing a DME flash to delete EWS and a few other OBD2 annoyances, and hopefully get a tune for OBD1 intake, S52 cams and a 540i MAF at the same time.

From my research so far, it looks like the racers market offers the best value/service, but since most of the 24v swap info is on r3v, I don't know if there is anyone local (southern ontario) who does OBD2 tuning for BMW motors specifically.

If anyone has any info on places I could look for this please let me know *th-up*

If your willing to come down to the Ottawa area I can get you setup and fully tuned on the DYNO, that's if your looking to squeeze all the power out possible. If your just looking for a standard flash you can ship me the DME for bench flash and I will remove EWS and set up the software for your mods.

cheers

egye30
02-02-2012, 04:29 PM
If your willing to come down to the Ottawa area I can get you setup and fully tuned on the DYNO, that's if your looking to squeeze all the power out possible. If your just looking for a standard flash you can ship me the DME for bench flash and I will remove EWS and set up the software for your mods.

cheers

Hey man how much for the dyno tune? And how much for the bench flash? Im looking for the same exact thing for the same swap

bmwconnect
02-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey man how much for the dyno tune? And how much for the bench flash? Im looking for the same exact thing for the same swap

contact me off forum. I'm not a advertiser here so I must respect Bruce's wishes and not over step my boundaries.

Thank you!

Steve30
02-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Shoot him an e-mail. MarkD is actually banned from this site :confused:

mark@dsylva-tech.ca

craz azn
02-02-2012, 07:00 PM
MarkD is actually banned from this site :confused:

He was banned for 'supposedly' doing exactly what bmwconnect is doing in this thread... So it puzzles me why bmwconnect is allowed to have all his contact info in his sig, as well as still being present on this board.

bmwconnect
02-02-2012, 07:07 PM
He was banned for 'supposedly' doing exactly what bmwconnect is doing in this thread... So it puzzles me why bmwconnect is allowed to have all his contact info in his sig, as well as still being present on this board.

I have a good relationship with Bruce and I was moderator of the Ottawa section for a few years. in return he gave me some privileges and really hasn't been on my back to change anything. If it need's to be changed, it's not a problem. My signature does not lead to any eCommerce or sites that you can directly purchase items.

Thanks for your concern though.