PDA

View Full Version : E30 Cut Springs!

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey,

Now i know what all of you e30 guys are thinking! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY,

Well ill explain my story, i got a 1984 BMW 325E for a winter beater, after buying it i did a few maintenance things to it and now im looking to lower it, i was on kijiji and let a set of lowering springs pass, and now im kicking myself for that!

I know ground control makes a coilover sleeve set for 399, but i cant justify paying that for a winter beater! ( Picked it up for 650$)

Now i know some of you may have been in my situation and i know some of you have cut springs in your e30's

Soooooooo i know you should cut the front ones on the bottom and make them both even and such, but what about the rears,

Also how many should i look to cut off the front / rear.

I dont want it SLAMMED i want it to have almost, or no wheel gap.

Here is some pics of my car

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/mirizio104/374923_10150533728750180_510835179_11154075_375524 241_n-1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/mirizio104/395254_10150533728925180_510835179_11154077_992236 189_n.jpg

And this is what i want to achieve.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/mirizio104/5281518533_3a713255f2_b.jpg

Please i dont want this forum to start a fight about if they are good / bad to cut springs i KNOW its not the best way to do it, but given my situation (winter beater) any info would be appreciated

Thanks you all!

egye30
01-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Honestly by doing that your cars stock suspension will perform worse which defeats the purpose of lowering your car.. if its just a beater I'd just rock the stock suspension IMO but to each their own.. and that's not even mentioning that its like a ticking time bomb running those on a DD but it sounds like you kinda have an idea though.. that's my 2 cents.. BTW I have some used eibach lowering springs I may want to sell, pm me if interested

mgunter
01-10-2012, 09:31 PM
I'll be the first to say it (and probably the last)...good choice! Love the diving boards (just need a little tuck in the front). The rear looks pretty good tucked as well (from the other pic you posted) but doesn't look like it would hold a 2 4 very well while popping the trunk! Just sayin....

I don't have any experience on cutting springs but another option is getting m3 springs which you can pick up used. That's what the PO said was installed on my 325e (someone can correct me if that's not possible) and although it's not that low, the gaps are even and it's still low enough to rub things with my front valence! I can get pics tomorrow if you'd like (it's at work).

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Honestly by doing that your cars stock suspension will perform worse which defeats the purpose of lowering your car.. if its just a beater I'd just rock the stock suspension IMO but to each their own.. and that's not even mentioning that its like a ticking time bomb running those on a DD but it sounds like you kinda have an idea though.. that's my 2 cents.. BTW I have some used eibach lowering springs I may want to sell, pm me if interested

IMO it doesnt really defeat the purpose cause my purpose of lowering the car is for looks not handling.

Ill pm you right now

Thanks BUD!

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 09:38 PM
I'll be the first to say it (and probably the last)...good choice! Love the diving boards (just need a little tuck in the front). The rear looks pretty good tucked as well (from the other pic you posted) but doesn't look like it would hold a 2 4 very well while popping the trunk! Just sayin....

I don't have any experience on cutting springs but another option is getting m3 springs which you can pick up used. That's what the PO said was installed on my 325e (someone can correct me if that's not possible) and although it's not that low, the gaps are even and it's still low enough to rub things with my front valence! I can get pics tomorrow if you'd like (it's at work).

Yeah man! I love the diving boards aaha me and my buddies always jump on them, and i use them as a step sometimes ahahahahha

Yeah im gonna see what i can do either get some lowering springs or chop mine, it is a hood ride after all. ahahaha

E30M42cab
01-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Can't cut rear springs. When it's that high, you've gotta just buy some lowering springs and be done with it.

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Can't cut rear springs. When it's that high, you've gotta just buy some lowering springs and be done with it.

Why cant you cut the rears?

Ive heard of people cutting the rears and having ties hold the spring in place, and when the car is on the ground the cars weight holds the spring in place

mgunter
01-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah man! I love the diving boards aaha me and my buddies always jump on them, and i use them as a step sometimes ahahahahha

Yeah im gonna see what i can do either get some lowering springs or chop mine, it is a hood ride after all. ahahaha

I want to get lowering springs for mine too. I just figured if you were looking for a cheap alternative, stock springs that you can get used would be your best bet. Apparently you're willing to spend money on it now :P

SamE30e
01-10-2012, 09:52 PM
That's so ****ing ghetto.. Do it right or don't do it at all. It's unsafe.. Buy a set of used springs for $200

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 09:57 PM
That's so ****ing ghetto.. Do it right or don't do it at all. It's unsafe.. Buy a set of used springs for $200

Ahaha man i cant justify paying 1/3rd of what i payed for the car on springs, call me cheap, call me ghetto i just want to be low ahahah

If the weight keeps the springs in place, where are they going to go, aha

I also own a 1998 MK3 Golf Its slammed on full coilovers, so im not a hack, its just a winter beater,!

Heres a pic of my mk3

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/mirizio104/311962_10150404383605180_510835179_10616950_207723 7243_n.jpg

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 09:59 PM
I want to get lowering springs for mine too. I just figured if you were looking for a cheap alternative, stock springs that you can get used would be your best bet. Apparently you're willing to spend money on it now :P

Im not sure about spending money on it, right now its already a ticking time bomb, so im going to wait it out, ill be cutting the springs on saturday hopefully they turn out good ahaha

If not i can get some springs for it

SamE30e
01-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Winter beater or not it's still stupid. It bothers me when people do ghetto shit for form over function. To go that low you'll have about an inch of travel in the shocks, which are most likely blown. Very unsafe...

That car you posted is on coil's most likely modified strut housings, the proper way. I'm not going to get into suspension characteristics with you, but just buy springs, your friends on vwvortex will think your just as cool...

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Winter beater or not it's still stupid. It bothers me when people do ghetto shit for form over function. To go that low you'll have about an inch of travel in the shocks, which are most likely blown. Very unsafe...

That car you posted is on coil's most likely modified strut housings, the proper way. I'm not going to get into suspension characteristics with you, but just buy springs, your friends on vwvortex will think your just as cool...

Awesome dude i understand where your coming from and yes i understand you can get GC coilovers and mod your struts and weld the collars to the strut and intern make you own coils, i have done my research, or you can also buy a full coilover system and throw that in, but i dont have 1500$ to blow on coils, or even 400$ to blow on coils, so i was asking if i could cut my springs and if anyone has done it before,

as stated at the bottom of my post, i dont want you to argue and tell me there unsafe and stuff, i just wanted to know from people who have done it before,

But thanks i dont care what people on vw vortex think.

SamE30e
01-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Then don't do it at all.. It's a winter beater, who cares.

Ceeker
01-10-2012, 10:18 PM
fcplm all I got to say....plain and simple...

mirizio247
01-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Then don't do it at all.. It's a winter beater, who cares.

I care seeing as how my other car is slammed id like this one moderately lowered.

craz azn
01-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I got a set of lowering springs for you. 200$ and they are yours! Beats being ghetto!

e30tOny
01-10-2012, 10:31 PM
:idea:http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148115*th-up*

BMW BMXer
01-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Ive heard of people cutting the rears and having ties hold the spring in place, and when the car is on the ground the cars weight holds the spring in place

You see nothing wrong with this?

Also cut springs, stock dampers bouncy bouncy oh look your oil spilled all over the place.

DIY
01-11-2012, 01:21 AM
The safeist ghetto way I can think of... siince it seems like your gonna get your car low any way you can... And believe me this goes against my better judgement... Is to compress 2 coils closer together and weld some sheet metal in between... Atleast then you should have a stiff ride instead of hearing your wheels slaming into your fenders ... I haven't tried this!.. But atleast your rears won't fall out of place and for what its worth it might be marginally safer ... Aswell you might not blow your dampers every pothole

Roysneon
01-11-2012, 08:39 AM
The reasons against include:

The springs are too soft to keep the dampers off the bumpstops or the car from bouncing wildly if you hit anything if they are any shorter.

The rear springs will lose their mounting points that keep them in the car. Zip ties are not an acceptable alternative. They are called "barrel" springs and are tapered on the ends so they will not seat properly if cut.

That being said, I have removed a coil and a half on my early 318i before it went under the knife, but I think the weight difference between the 2.7 M20 and 1.8 M10 helped in my case as it kept the bouncing and bottoming out to a minimum. I'd say you could be ok removing one or two coils up front but the rears are a very bad idea.

That seems to be a pretty clean early model, there is in no way an overpopulation of those on the roads, unlike mk3's. It would be wise to not jerry rig it over the winter and you would likely be able to sell it at a profit to an enthusiast in the spring.

E30M42cab
01-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Why cant you cut the rears?

Why don't you walk under your car and look at the rear springs. They're not the same diameter at the top/bottom as they are in the middle. Where are you going to cut them?

Buy used springs, or don't do it at all. Just becuase you get the car cheap you wanna do everything cheap to it? I've got some worn out ball joints you can use if you'd like.

mirizio247
01-11-2012, 01:06 PM
The reasons against include:

The springs are too soft to keep the dampers off the bumpstops or the car from bouncing wildly if you hit anything if they are any shorter.

The rear springs will lose their mounting points that keep them in the car. Zip ties are not an acceptable alternative. They are called "barrel" springs and are tapered on the ends so they will not seat properly if cut.

That being said, I have removed a coil and a half on my early 318i before it went under the knife, but I think the weight difference between the 2.7 M20 and 1.8 M10 helped in my case as it kept the bouncing and bottoming out to a minimum. I'd say you could be ok removing one or two coils up front but the rears are a very bad idea.

That seems to be a pretty clean early model, there is in no way an overpopulation of those on the roads, unlike mk3's. It would be wise to not jerry rig it over the winter and you would likely be able to sell it at a profit to an enthusiast in the spring.

Yes that being said, my friend has some coilover sleeves, that he had from his old car. The spring isn't the same shape, but should fit into the seats on the car for the rears, as for the fronts I'm going to cut one or 2 coils off and that should be fine seeing as the coils wouldn't change other then the length, its not like they have a pigtail at the end, I was planning to drive it the sell it, but I might make it a slow project, do the M50 swap, a limited slip diff, and put real coils in it, but for now if I can make it a little lower then it is, and on the cheap, ill be happy, thanks for the input guys, and the "zip ties" are only there to hold the spring in place when you lift the car, I don't know about you, but I'm not catching air anytime soon, ahhaa

My mk3 may be over populated on the roads, but I still love it, it is the perfect car, the only complaint I have are the cup holders, but that's still not even a complaint, aha

Cheers to everyone who helped me out, and to my haters, see you at the meets! Aha

mirizio247
01-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Why don't you walk under your car and look at the rear springs. They're not the same diameter at the top/bottom as they are in the middle. Where are you going to cut them?

Buy used springs, or don't do it at all. Just becuase you get the car cheap you wanna do everything cheap to it? I've got some worn out ball joints you can use if you'd like.

Seeing as how I got the car cheap I do want to do cheap things to it, I've looked on forums and I'm not the only guy who wants to cut my E30 springs, I was just ASKING if anyone locally has done it or has ways around it, the car is suppose to last me the winter and seeing as in the GTA we are not getting any snow, I'd be more then happy to lower the car,

frankie591
01-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes that being said, my friend has some coilover sleeves, that he had from his old car. The spring isn't the same shape, but should fit into the seats on the car for the rears, as for the fronts I'm going to cut one or 2 coils off and that should be fine seeing as the coils wouldn't change other then the length, its not like they have a pigtail at the end, I was planning to drive it the sell it, but I might make it a slow project, do the M50 swap, a limited slip diff, and put real coils in it, but for now if I can make it a little lower then it is, and on the cheap, ill be happy, thanks for the input guys, and the "zip ties" are only there to hold the spring in place when you lift the car, I don't know about you, but I'm not catching air anytime soon, ahhaa

My mk3 may be over populated on the roads, but I still love it, it is the perfect car, the only complaint I have are the cup holders, but that's still not even a complaint, aha

Cheers to everyone who helped me out, and to my haters, see you at the meets! Aha

If you were just gonna chop your springs regardless of what multiple people much smarter and more experienced than yourself had to say about it, then why are you even asking here? Did you expect people to say 'ya go ahead and make an unsafe car even sketchier!'?? Now you're gonna be driving around with chopped springs, blow struts, probably bald all seasons, non-functioning abs, and no air bag. Make sure your organ donor card is with you so you can contribute to society.fcplm

e30tOny
01-11-2012, 01:25 PM
:idea:http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148115*th-up*

These springs sit lower & are stiffer than H&R sport
They will also ad value to your car [beater or not]
Not to mention, your labor is about the same doing it 1/2ass or not
*[actual labor will be less, you will not have to cut your springs [who knows, you may even be able to get a few $$ for them]]
Make me an offer....I can't refuse*smoke*

egye30
01-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Since when is lowering a car a cosmetic mod..?

E30M42cab
01-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Seeing as how I got the car cheap I do want to do cheap things to it, I've looked on forums and I'm not the only guy who wants to cut my E30 springs, I was just ASKING if anyone locally has done it or has ways around it, the car is suppose to last me the winter and seeing as in the GTA we are not getting any snow, I'd be more then happy to lower the car,

Okay, so you're not allowed to say the word "coil over" any more. An e30 lowering spring set lowers your car, but because of the way the rear fender sits on late model e30's, the front fender aaaalways has more gap. So, in order to try to erase that gap, guys cut a coil or two out of the front spring, or use the top spring perch from an e90. This usually gives you a bit of front rake, but that is still a stiffer spring than stock, and it's still ghetto. I don't care if its a winter beater, it still needs to be safe for your sake, and all the people on the road around you. I too would be lowering the shit out that car if it was mine, but jesus, it's $200 for a set for chirst's sake. Can't go wrong with that. And please, change your shocks while you do it.

davericher20
01-11-2012, 02:51 PM
If you were just gonna chop your springs regardless of what multiple people much smarter and more experienced than yourself had to say about it, then why are you even asking here? Did you expect people to say 'ya go ahead and make an unsafe car even sketchier!'?? Now you're gonna be driving around with chopped springs, blow struts, probably bald all seasons, non-functioning abs, and no air bag. Make sure your organ donor card is with you so you can contribute to society.fcplm

This.

Don't cut your ****in springs. That's just plain dumb and time consuming.
Instead
Take a torch to them till they're red hot and since they are weakened the weight of the car will lower it for you. :cool: Wait for them to cool down and away you go!

BMW BMXer
01-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Let me tell you a story.

One time a guy came to an e30 meet on cut springs.

He ended the meet in a ditch.

SamE30e
01-11-2012, 08:58 PM
The safeist ghetto way I can think of... siince it seems like your gonna get your car low any way you can... And believe me this goes against my better judgement... Is to compress 2 coils closer together and weld some sheet metal in between... Atleast then you should have a stiff ride instead of hearing your wheels slaming into your fenders ... I haven't tried this!.. But atleast your rears won't fall out of place and for what its worth it might be marginally safer ... Aswell you might not blow your dampers every pothole

Equally as bad...

egye30
01-11-2012, 09:04 PM
This.

Don't cut your ****in springs. That's just plain dumb and time consuming.
Instead
Take a torch to them till they're red hot and since they are weakened the weight of the car will lower it for you. :cool: Wait for them to cool down and away you go!

That is known as the "ghetto drop" , make a big buddy lean on it for slammed effect.. just be careful with the flame around your shocks so you don't finish them off, and make sure you do them evenly or you'll look retarded... ORRR listen to everyone that told you to do it properly or don't do it at all.. I've heard horror stories of people's cut springs giving out at highway speeds, if you want that to be you then go for it

mirizio247
01-11-2012, 09:36 PM
That is known as the "ghetto drop" , make a big buddy lean on it for slammed effect.. just be careful with the flame around your shocks so you don't finish them off, and make sure you do them evenly or you'll look retarded... ORRR listen to everyone that told you to do it properly or don't do it at all.. I've heard horror stories of people's cut springs giving out at highway speeds, if you want that to be you then go for it

This forum was helpful! i got some messages about lowering springs and im going to buy a set, im going to cut the front springs for my desired rake, but leave the rears alone, that sounds like be best bet for me.

Thanks guys! ahaha

E30M42cab
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM
This forum was helpful! i got some messages about lowering springs and im going to buy a set, im going to cut the front springs for my desired rake, but leave the rears alone, that sounds like be best bet for me.

Thanks guys! ahaha

Now you've got it. Usually one or two coils out of the front is enough. Like I said before, the upper spring perch from an e90 BMW lowers the car about 10mm at the front on it's own. they're like $30 for a set from the dealership.

Here's a pic of my vert with lowering springs, e90 drop hats, and no cut spring. If I cut one coil out of my fronts, I would lose that little bit of gap I have, and I'd be lying if I said I haven't considered cutting a coil. As you can see, it's plenty low, and driving like this in the winter means scraping snow that no other car touches. My front quarter panels are both dented up from dropping the car into potholes and letting the frame of the car hit the ground. Its all cool until you start hitting the big clumps of ice that fall off the back of trucks with your oil pan. Just keep that in mind.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/e30m42cab/6193006477_93f27033de_b.jpg

MaxBell
01-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Dude: you're welcome. There's a couple sets left, and some on eBay.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=210303

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/CHIF8008/e30/aaaa.jpg

T.Dot_E30
01-12-2012, 09:34 AM
I still have a set of front springs only, listed here: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142595&page=2

dble Trouble
01-12-2012, 11:05 AM
This is gay.............sell your bimmer buy a civic and cut it's springs..........

If you can't afford to do it right don't do it. I know this is going to sound offensive even though it isn't meant to be but your mk3 looks like a hack too, even though you put a picture to show that you do things right for your summer ride?

You've got it backwards by the way, mk3's are winter beaters, bimmers are summer rides! No good can come of you lowering a winter car.

e30tOny
01-12-2012, 01:20 PM
This is gay.............sell your bimmer buy a civic and cut it's springs..........

If you can't afford to do it right don't do it. I know this is going to sound offensive even though it isn't meant to be but your mk3 looks like a hack too, even though you put a picture to show that you do things right for your summer ride?

You've got it backwards by the way, mk3's are winter beaters, bimmers are summer rides! No good can come of you lowering a winter car.

well thought out quality response:D

TheMadChigga
01-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Now you've got it. Usually one or two coils out of the front is enough. Like I said before, the upper spring perch from an e90 BMW lowers the car about 10mm at the front on it's own. they're like $30 for a set from the dealership.

Here's a pic of my vert with lowering springs, e90 drop hats.........

Gonna get the e90 drop hats, that looks good.

anybody remember torching the springs for lowering?

calegrant
01-12-2012, 05:47 PM
It's already been said, but I'll say it again. It's a winter car! I can tell by your VW that you're a stancypants fanboi so any kind of logical thought given to you is going to be ignored. Cut your springs, end up in a ditch or high centered on hard packed snow and be sure to take pics. It's just a $650 beat afterall :rolleyes:

E30M42cab
01-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I saw Chip Foose torch springs on someone's car on his TV show a few years ago. The car has too much reverse rake, so he put a couple floor jacks under the car at the height he wanted to acheive, an put the torch to the springs. Sure enough, they sagged, car rested on the jacks, let simmer, and serve. He didn't think twice about doing it, but he wasn't doing it to drop the car to the ground either.

Things can be tweaked, but just cutting springs and not doing anything else is just dumb.

L8 Apexr
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Heated springs are even worse than cut springs,chances of getting them heated evenly enough is slim.They will end up very deformed and uneven,also with the coils still in there the chance of the car coil binding with compression is pretty good.
Since you likely have no idea of the results of coil bind that means no suspension travel when you really need it which equals a spring rate of infinity which means you crash.
You damage someone elses car or injure them and the insurance will look for every reason to drop your insurance leaving you on your own to deal with the other parties loss and lawsuits.Hacked suspension is a justifiable reason for them.

mirizio247
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM

Hey man thanks alot for being a dick,

I actually went out and bought some H&R lowering springs! And i plan to put them in on the weekend, as stated above, My mk3 is far from a hack, and the work i do on car is done and done right, i just cant justify putting time and effort into a car i know is only a winter beater, but after thinking about it and looking through some forums im going to keep my e30 and make er mint.

So that being said no need to be an ass, and so what if i like stance, you go through forums all the time, see stanced rides and go wow, so why cant i slam a car.

I wont be caught dead in a civic, and now i wont be caught dead in my bimmer either. Eventually i plan to mod my struts and make some coils out of them as i see most people are doing.

People like you make me think all bimmer guys are know it all assholes, but people like the guy who messaged me about my lowering springs change my mind on that.

So to each your own and shit, so chill out people, i got springs!!

Hope to see you and my ratted out e30 at meets, and be sure to say this shit to my face when you see me, ill love to hear it.

Thanks

MaxBell
01-13-2012, 12:32 AM
People like you make me think all bimmer guys are know it all assholes.

Are you suggesting that I'm a know it all asshole? I resemble that remark.

(it's basically true though, it's why the VW "rust my hood and cut my springs" boys are the lesser of the German children)

Hope to see you and my ratted out e30 at meets, and be sure to say this shit to my face when you see me, ill love to hear it.

Pretty sure I'M the ratted out E30 guy at this point. (although it's still safe to drive my handiwork) Does this mean you're winter driving the Hackmobile and keeping God's Chariot for the summer?

DIY
01-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Lalalalalalalalalalalal... This is all so unnessesary lalalalal he got springs lalalalalal to to each his own lalalalalallalalalala proud of you for doin it the safe way! Hope to see them at their potential at the track (makes doing it right worthwhile)

EuroSpec_92
01-13-2012, 02:12 AM
lmao this is exactly what he didnt want to happen a stupid argument.... cut your damn springs, who gives a shit and for your rears, jack up the ass end, heat the shit out of them using and oxy acetylene torch and slowly lower the vehicle to just above your desired height and let them cool. and repeat on the opposite side. ive done this to friends cars, nothing happened nothing ever broke and i will honestly say no lowering spring will ever feel as smooth.

karmatose
01-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Pretty sure I'M the ratted out E30 guy at this point.

Pfffffft. Give it a few months and I'll totally have you beat.

richie_s999
01-13-2012, 10:23 AM
lol, OG of the ratted e30'ers right here, but it was built solid and safely

Wait to see the next e30 I have planned!!

davericher20
01-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Wow, I was just joking about torching the springs lmfao

E30M42cab
01-13-2012, 12:51 PM
So now that's he's all learned up, $20 says he hates his VW in three months, sells it, and buys another e30! And then another $20 says he's swapped engines by Christmas. There's how many guys in this section that have owned VW's and will never go back (inc. myself)?

OP, please tell me you are changing your shocks too?

T.Dot_E30
01-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Wait to see the next e30 I have planned!!

So it's an e30?

richie_s999
01-13-2012, 01:15 PM
So it's an e30?

Unless I find an e21 or 2002 shell to use, I have no solid timeline, and would like to build one of each, those of you who know my last e30 and what it was when I parted with it, that could be considered mild from what I plan to do.

Bullet Ride
01-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Unless I find an e21 or 2002 shell to use, I have no solid timeline, and would like to build one of each, those of you who know my last e30 and what it was when I parted with it, that could be considered mild from what I plan to do.

Hey, you stay away from the E21s, those are mine. I already called dibs in Rudy's build thread.

dble Trouble
01-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey, you stay away from the E21s, those are mine. I already called dibs in Rudy's build thread.

Boooh to the e21! Yuck! LOL. I doubt anyone will touch what Steve Gailits did with his e21.

craz azn
01-13-2012, 01:33 PM

E30! Do it up! I already have '02s covered *smoke*

Haha! What he said :P

Boooh to the e21! Yuck! LOL. I doubt anyone will touch what Steve Gailits did with his e21.

Not much E21 left on that car except the roof... But I guess if it had 2 extra doors with an M52 and affixed an E36 nameplate on it, you'd like it? :D

dble Trouble
01-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Not much E21 left on that car except the roof... But I guess if it had 2 extra doors with an M52 and affixed an E36 nameplate on it, you'd like it? :D[/QUOTE]

Laugh if you will..............

EuroSpec_92
01-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Wow, I was just joking about torching the springs lmfao

Lol it works

E30M42cab
01-13-2012, 01:41 PM

...or what he's going to do it. *cough" S54 *cough*

Wait, what is this thread about?

E30M42cab
01-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Not much E21 left on that car except the roof... But I guess if it had 2 extra doors with an M52 and affixed an E36 nameplate on it, you'd like it? :D

Shame!

karmatose
01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Ghetto E30s and terrible ideas!!