PDA

View Full Version : Drunk guys in a dealer benz dented my hood...

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 04:53 AM
So I can't sleep due to the anger running through my body right now.

I was out with my cousin, and heading home he wants to go to McDonalds..and the closest one is at Dufferin and Dupont (bad idea).

Waiting to get the food in the drive though, three idiot kids in a dealer benz get out of the car, and claim I am harassing them with my BMW...slurring all the way (drunk beyond belief, I could hardly understand what they were saying), they want to fight, but they don't let me out of the car.

I tell them I have no clue what they are talking about, and that they are drunk and should go home. One guy decides to ram his fist on the hood of my car. At this point I call the cops...i want to get out of the car, but my friend tells me not to...probably could not have taken all three of them.

Then security comes, and screams at me to get out of the line (WTF)...and the fukin kids get in the car and run off.

The cops show up 30 minutes later 5 squad cars...but way too late. They apologized, telling me they just got the call because the dispatch person sent the call out to the wrong district

Anyhow, I got a dent on my hood (I guess ill see tomorrow if its any worse)...and the police say its unlikely that anything will happen since its a dealer plate, and harder to find who was driving at the time....and since 30 minutes has passed, they can't find them.

So yeah, Happy New Years to me.....

Anyone know how to track what dealer owns what plates?

LICENSE PLATE WAS: 986 OLA Black benz, C240 (I think), 4 door.

Looked to be four Portuguese kids, 3 male, 1 female. 1 male had a tattoo across his chest. Probably 20 to 24 years old.

Anyone know if insurance covers damage like this? I have a police file number since they came and took all the info down.

Does not look like they will catch this kid, so ill be paying it out of my own pocket. I assume I cant pop out a dent on a hood?!

Its not the end of the world, but it definitely has me pissed off.

cormier
12-31-2011, 06:42 AM
Isn't it still the responsibility of the owner of the plate to know who was driving their car? The cops should be able to at least have a word with the dealership and get some answers -- that's unacceptable

Too bad man :(

Ceeker
12-31-2011, 08:32 AM
Dent doctor or equivalent can remove the dent without a trace it was there. probably cost about 100.00

Re: the the kids and dealer plate: it was most likely a used lot as dealerships don't tolerate that sort of behavior and is usually dealt with charges and immediate dismissal. Ligit dealers usually screen employees, although, who knows...anything is possible. If they dig deep enough they can find out who was driving the car. Plates are limited in quantity and cost $$$ to have so it is registered no doubt. if it came down to the charges being laid to the dealer, they would rat out who was driving as they don't want any bad reprecautions.

Quack
12-31-2011, 10:36 AM
I work for MB, pretty sure that dealer plate does not belong to any MB dealership in the GTA, like Ceeker said it most likely came from a used car lot, I won't be able to find out till tuesday to be 100% sure, if it does belong to a MB dealership I'll get that punk fired for sure.

jon.e
12-31-2011, 11:36 AM
Thats why i keep a louisville slugger always behind my seat, no one touches a mad man with a bat.. This story makes me mad reading it. I hope it works out for ya. I woulda smashed all of them including their dealer car, but im just an angry person lol...

Blackedout95
12-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Thats why i keep a louisville slugger always behind my seat, no one touches a mad man with a bat.. This story makes me mad reading it. I hope it works out for ya. I woulda smashed all of them including their dealer car, but im just an angry person lol...

Youre right.....they shoot them instead.

Hhhmmm dent in hood or shot dead over a dent in a hood...decisions decisions.

noodles101
12-31-2011, 12:42 PM
i see a lot of cars in bad neighborhoods driving with dealer plates...

you think they steal dealerplates to drive around in them because they are less likely to get pulled over?
or they are a car jockey at a used car dealer and just take it for themselves after work..

noodles101
12-31-2011, 12:44 PM
insurance does cover damages like that but you gotta pay your deductible... not worth paying it since the deductible is usually a lot more then what you'd pay to fix the dent you got.

damameke
12-31-2011, 12:52 PM
If the emphasis here was to report drunk driving and not the damage of your hood
I bet the cop will put out a broadcast on a black mercedes benz with dealer plate
and I am prettty sure the car would have been found and stop.

Anyway.. sorry of your misfortune.. I would be pissed too...

jon.e
12-31-2011, 01:28 PM
Youre right.....they shoot them instead.

Hhhmmm dent in hood or shot dead over a dent in a hood...decisions decisions.

Well maybe you would let your car get mangeled, but i dont live life thinking everyone has a gun, I live in scarborough and i like to play midnight baseball so thats why i keep a bat in my car. Not everyone would use it. But ive been to enough classes to handle my own.

Srry to clutter your thread up and Srry to hear but gluck with it.

noodles101
12-31-2011, 01:31 PM
i have a kendo stick in my trunk :D

Mystikal
12-31-2011, 01:36 PM
Custom user title: Destroyer of Worlds
Kid punches dent into hood: Does nothing

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 02:11 PM

Don't be ignorant. *thmbsdwn* I am an architect, not a 20 year old useless drunk thug. I most likely make more $$$ then all of them combined, and they most likely pick my garbage up on a weekly basis.

If the idiot was willing to hit my car for nothing, imagine the damage if I was actually able to get out of my car and fight with them. I guess the days of two people fighting it out is over. Kids now need a few friends and a few bottles to grow some balls.

There was nothing that I could have done not to escalate the issue further and end up in jail with them, and have cars with more damage then just a dent in the hood.

I am all for getting out of my car and having a scrap with someone if they so wish. I can handle myself. But three guys, blocking me in my car as they talk shit and hit my hood....... *no-no*

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Isn't it still the responsibility of the owner of the plate to know who was driving their car? The cops should be able to at least have a word with the dealership and get some answers -- that's unacceptable

Too bad man :(

The cop told me that the filed report would go to an investigator...but the investigator could only go to the dealership and inquire who had the car that night...but would have no proof other than my word against theirs. And the person driving was not the person who dented my hood, so its even more complicated...who was the friend? can you prove it? etc etc.

If it was a private plate, the cops would have headed for the owners home and either find the car and the drunken driver, or talk to the parents, and take the kid in for questioning when he arrived home.

So it seems, you can get away with this kind of crap in a dealer plated car. Harder to track in the moment something like this happens.

If the dispatcher had done her job right, the cops would have made it on the scene before the kids had left, and they would have been booked for drunk driving, damaging personal property, etc.

It really sucks because when the cops rolled in, they had received the call under a minute before they arrived....and when I told them i called half an hour ago, they looked into their system and noticed the dispatchers initial mistake.

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Dent doctor or equivalent can remove the dent without a trace it was there. probably cost about 100.00

Re: the the kids and dealer plate: it was most likely a used lot as dealerships don't tolerate that sort of behavior and is usually dealt with charges and immediate dismissal. Ligit dealers usually screen employees, although, who knows...anything is possible. If they dig deep enough they can find out who was driving the car. Plates are limited in quantity and cost $$$ to have so it is registered no doubt. if it came down to the charges being laid to the dealer, they would rat out who was driving as they don't want any bad reprecautions.

I looked up a few "dent doctor" shops, and will sort this out on Tuesday to get it fixed.

I hope whoever is on this case will go to the dealership and pressures them to reveal who had the car. Doubtful, but you never know.

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 02:20 PM
I work for MB, pretty sure that dealer plate does not belong to any MB dealership in the GTA, like Ceeker said it most likely came from a used car lot, I won't be able to find out till tuesday to be 100% sure, if it does belong to a MB dealership I'll get that punk fired for sure.

Thanks man! I appreciate you looking into this. :)

I think you guys might be right, I didn't think about it until you mentioned it, but the fact that it may be from some shitty used car dealership is quite plausible.

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 02:24 PM
If the emphasis here was to report drunk driving and not the damage of your hood
I bet the cop will put out a broadcast on a black mercedes benz with dealer plate
and I am prettty sure the car would have been found and stop.

Anyway.. sorry of your misfortune.. I would be pissed too...

The first thing I told the dispatcher is that they are drunk and driving, but because they were 30 minutes late, they couldn't track them down right then and there.

It was pretty surreal though, five cruisers came in all together from different entry points, and they wanted to know which was the car went...but I told them the call was 30 minutes ago, and they are long gone now....cops looked bummed out about the news and told me they hated the fact that the dispatcher screwed up, and that there is nothing they like more than taking down drunk drivers.

Havok_2011
12-31-2011, 02:26 PM
insurance does cover damages like that but you gotta pay your deductible... not worth paying it since the deductible is usually a lot more then what you'd pay to fix the dent you got.

Yeah you are right, if it can be popped back into place, ill just pay it and move on.

Next time I am in that area, Ill give you a ring, bring your kendo stick. :D

agentM
12-31-2011, 04:37 PM
I once had a situation Ike that. I follow them after they hit my bumper and call the cop at the same time. The. Dispatcher was asking my location until the cop came behind me and stop the car with the drunks. Case closed.

spoony_prelude
12-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, as i know i would have flipped a conary and probably even attempt to use my car a weapon... just saying....

anyways, galleria mall (the plaza which holds the mc`ds you went to) is constantly surrounded by those clowns! I`ve had friends jumped there, and one a few years back stabbed while ordering his food. its like you said its groups of them. alone they wont do so much as lift their heads to look at you.

as gay as it sounds, u need to be very aware of your surroundings! and do whatever you need to do to get out of a shitty situation. i obviously wasnt there but i find myself thinking, werent u able to move your car forward, or reverse and get out of that situation.... or even, why didnt you follow them after they did that...

anyways sorry to hear about this man!

Jim .E.
12-31-2011, 07:22 PM
sorry to hear Havoc, welcome from e90post and Happy new year!

propr'one
12-31-2011, 08:27 PM

Can i be you when i grow up?

BMRSPORT
12-31-2011, 09:07 PM
wow thats some serious F#%k3ry right there! sorry to hear about that... hope it all gets resolved, but like spoony i would've turned my car into the bat mobile and discover weapons it doesnt even have, or possibly become "rambo" with the factory bmw tools. Gl with finding these assholes

ultimateX5
12-31-2011, 10:18 PM
The first thing I told the dispatcher is that they are drunk and driving, but because they were 30 minutes late, they couldn't track them down right then and there.

It was pretty surreal though, five cruisers came in all together from different entry points, and they wanted to know which was the car went...but I told them the call was 30 minutes ago, and they are long gone now....cops looked bummed out about the news and told me they hated the fact that the dispatcher screwed up, and that there is nothing they like more than taking down drunk drivers.

What time did that happen? technically dealer plates are suppose to be used for "dealers", too shunt cars around or test drive vehicles. It's not supposed too be used for pleasure use. Especially not for driving around drunks.

I get harassed quite a bit when I use mine at certain times.
They will find the dealership who owns the plate and most likely look into in.

Or YOU can just keep reporting the plate every week for wreck less driving. That's some kind of payback!

Goodluck!

careless7
01-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Dufferin and Dupont? Sounds about right. And I'm sure the cops didn't respond because everyone on the road was loaded last night.

Saw an unconscious dude getting CPR on King W. last night after some huge brawl... so the dent seems trivial.

Havok_2011
01-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, as i know i would have flipped a conary and probably even attempt to use my car a weapon... just saying....

anyways, galleria mall (the plaza which holds the mc`ds you went to) is constantly surrounded by those clowns! I`ve had friends jumped there, and one a few years back stabbed while ordering his food. its like you said its groups of them. alone they wont do so much as lift their heads to look at you.

as gay as it sounds, u need to be very aware of your surroundings! and do whatever you need to do to get out of a shitty situation. i obviously wasnt there but i find myself thinking, werent u able to move your car forward, or reverse and get out of that situation.... or even, why didnt you follow them after they did that...

anyways sorry to hear about this man!

My friend thought I was going to run the guy over once he hit my hood...but to be honest...im not twenty something anymore...years ago I probably would have let my rage take over and would have hit the gas, and then get out and start swinging at all of them. When I get mad, I really just lose it.

I guess things change when you get older...I figured in those moments if I really want to go to jail tonight, deal with more damage, put my friends and cousin in danger....it was an easy call to just back off.

The guys were stopped in front of me, and had blocked off the possibility of gunning it out of there. And they were all standing so close to my car, that I thought If I even tried to maneuver the car out of the line, they would start banging the body of my car and I would have to deal with more damage.

Havok_2011
01-01-2012, 06:50 PM
sorry to hear Havoc, welcome from e90post and Happy new year!

Thanks man :)

Happy New Year to you all, looking forward to some meets...I came out last spring to the cruise, good times :)

Havok_2011
01-01-2012, 06:51 PM
wow thats some serious F#%k3ry right there! sorry to hear about that... hope it all gets resolved, but like spoony i would've turned my car into the bat mobile and discover weapons it doesnt even have, or possibly become "rambo" with the factory bmw tools. Gl with finding these assholes

I should have pulled out the factory wrench and start beating them with it lol.
*uzi* *shiner*

Havok_2011
01-01-2012, 06:52 PM
What time did that happen? technically dealer plates are suppose to be used for "dealers", too shunt cars around or test drive vehicles. It's not supposed too be used for pleasure use. Especially not for driving around drunks.

I get harassed quite a bit when I use mine at certain times.
They will find the dealership who owns the plate and most likely look into in.

Or YOU can just keep reporting the plate every week for wreck less driving. That's some kind of payback!

Goodluck!

It was around 3am that it happened. This is why I think it was a crappy used car dealership, maybe the drivers father owns it. I don't think a proper benz dealership would hand out their car to a 20 year old to keep on a Friday night (weekend), even if he was an employee.

Havok_2011
01-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Dufferin and Dupont? Sounds about right. And I'm sure the cops didn't respond because everyone on the road was loaded last night.

Saw an unconscious dude getting CPR on King W. last night after some huge brawl... so the dent seems trivial.

It was Friday night, but yeah, I can only imagine the shitstorm of stupidity that when down on New Years Eve.

-cj-
01-02-2012, 01:54 AM
McDonalds should have cameras in place at the drive through? Anything they can do to help?

I grew up in that area, many many moons ago... It wasn't that bad of an area. Although there's always a few bad apples...

Jon@Bimmersport
01-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Nick,

Happy new years! Sorry to hear about the mess, the worst things happen to the nicest people. Try calling the MTO and report the incident with that plate, unfortunately...someone may have stolen the dealer plate - there is a lack of responsibility somewhere along the line.

canuckder
01-02-2012, 01:07 PM
McDonalds should have cameras in place at the drive through? Anything they can do to help?

Bingo, theres no way its that bad of an area, and mcdonalds doesnt have some sort of camera system.

Havok_2011
01-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Nick,

Happy new years! Sorry to hear about the mess, the worst things happen to the nicest people. Try calling the MTO and report the incident with that plate, unfortunately...someone may have stolen the dealer plate - there is a lack of responsibility somewhere along the line.

Happy New Years to you too Jon :)

By the way, I will be calling you sometime this week to setup an appointment, getting some odd engine noises...may be the belt.

Havok_2011
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Bingo, theres no way its that bad of an area, and mcdonalds doesnt have some sort of camera system.

I asked the office to check the cameras at the McDonalds. They told me that the cameras have not been working at that location for years now. The police are there often, almost weekly due to drunken late night violence, so they know that McDonalds well.

They informed me that most places in that area with cameras don't actually have functioning security cameras which has been making their life hell in regards to catching people.

The police should enforce companies like McDonalds to have working security cameras....I have no clue why this is not enforced.

Havok_2011
01-02-2012, 02:27 PM

I grew up in that area, many many moons ago... It wasn't that bad of an area. Although there's always a few bad apples...

Hopefully the investigator put on this case will look into this further. I also noticed some people video taping with their cell phones the idiots that were drunk. Something may surface in the coming days online.

slemmer
01-02-2012, 02:55 PM
I'd complain to McDonald's head office about that location and the false sense of security they lead us to believe that their property is monitored and the staff should feel safe working there are they will be a recording of the events. I'm sure that'll get a few heads rolling.

SiR
01-03-2012, 09:29 AM
..I have no clue why this is not enforced.
...whats to enforce?

cameras are not mandated/required by law. youd be surprised how many places all over the city dont have working cameras or dont have any at all...and its entirely up to them to make it happen.

lets not turn this place into London

besides a grainy cctv cam picture probably woudlnt do much to help anyways.... lol heads rolling.

Havok_2011
01-03-2012, 09:43 AM
...whats to enforce?

cameras are not mandated/required by law. youd be surprised how many places all over the city dont have working cameras or dont have any at all...and its entirely up to them to make it happen.

lets not turn this place into London

besides a grainy cctv cam picture probably woudlnt do much to help anyways.... lol heads rolling.

Given the location, and constant violence in that area, I would think whoever owns that McDonald's would have the sense to get some working cameras up instead of non-functioning cameras. It creates a false sense of security not only for patrons, but also for the people working there.

So yes, given that people are actually assaulted in that location on a regular basis, I am surprised working cameras have not been enforced. Its a no brainier. Catch a few people, and the place will quiet down. Everyone causing trouble there on a regular basis knows security does not exist, and that they can get away with this shit.

This is a far cry from enforced cameras on every corner street of the city.....not sure how you jumped the gun to a comparison to London England. Its clear that Toronto has areas where violence surges on a daily basis. If you owned a store in one of those areas, you wouldn't put up cameras to protect yourself? your workers? Your business/investment? and patrons that you need in order to survive?

T.Dot_E30
01-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Maybe working camera's are bad for business? I guess they have no incentive to fix them...

Quack
01-03-2012, 11:27 AM
I checked the dealer plate in our system & nothing came up, most likely this plate is from a used car lot, sorry I can't help out much.

Havok_2011
01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
I checked the dealer plate in our system & nothing came up, most likely this plate is from a used car lot, sorry I can't help out much.

No worries man, but thank you for looking into it *th-up*

SiR
01-03-2012, 02:42 PM
that false sense of security goes a long way..... you might be surprised.

and back to enforcing things...there isnt anything to enforce...even if people got shot there everyday. theres no law saying they have to have cameras.

cctv camera quality doesnt get you far to catching people despite what csi may have taught you. youd more than likely end up with some pixelated video of the event.

the expense for a cctv set up is out of their own pocket.... for things outside im sure they just dont care. people are cheap/lazy and cctv set ups/installs are generally expensive.

Ceeker
01-03-2012, 03:57 PM

and back to enforcing things...there isnt anything to enforce...even if people got shot there everyday. theres no law saying they have to have cameras.

cctv camera quality doesnt get you far to catching people despite what csi may have taught you. youd more than likely end up with some pixelated video of the event.

the expense for a cctv set up is out of their own pocket.... for things outside im sure they just dont care. people are cheap/lazy and cctv set ups/installs are generally expensive.

yes until the owner gets robbed outside his store..LOL!!! then it doesn't become so expensive.:idea:

Havok_2011
01-03-2012, 04:09 PM
yes until the owner gets robbed outside his store..LOL!!! then it doesn't become so expensive.:idea:

So true lol. That McDonald's is not going to fix its cameras until the owner gets mugged *thmbsdwn*

Havok_2011
01-03-2012, 04:22 PM

Yes I understand there is no law enforcing the installation of cameras, I am referring to the logistic situation involved with owning a business in a sketchy / violent neighborhood.

I also understand that it can be costly to install proper cameras. Though I love CSI (lol), ill stick to reality and reference my work experience at Sick Kids Hospital for over ten years. They have cameras everywhere, and they can track and find anyone doing anything suspicious. I can't even tell you how many lives those camera's have saved. Granted Sick Kids Hospital has a crazy amount of money flowing into them for this kind of stuff.

Regardless, if I owned a store in a sketchy neighborhood, I would invest in security camera's. My office in Yorkville installed a digital camera at the lobby of our elevator that is wireless and transmits a feed to our admins computer several floors above. Crisp, clean, and only a few hundred bucks.

McDonald's can afford a proper security camera setup in their locations of questionable safety....we aren't talking about a mom & pop shop that can barely survive. McDonald's made over 5 billion globally in revenue per quarter in 2010.

nitescream
01-04-2012, 02:34 AM
I have had somebody act a fool years ago by trying to run me off the road for the sake of just being stupid cause he had people with him.

I just took down the plate number and went to self service kiosk that MTO has set up in malls. I pretend like I needed to renew the sticker for that plate and then it will ask you to verify address that the system has.

So I wrote down address shown on screen and showed the guys house 2 weeks later! I knocked on the door and confronted him after I spent few mins with his car first!! Lets just say that car NEVER will run again when I was done with my wire cutters.

That is when I was 17. Now that I am older and career driven I wouldnt want to risk my future!

ONE thing I learned is that revenge is AWESOME because getting even just is not enough!!

paddyhong
01-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Thats why i keep a louisville slugger always behind my seat, no one touches a mad man with a bat..

Please do remember to bring an actual baseball or even a tennis ball. They'll give you headaches if you've had a previous record of using a weapon resulting in bodily harm. If you have a ball, they can't say jack. And you don't even have to have a prior record. If you're in the area of a fight at the time, they'll give you unnecessary grief over it.

Can you actually do that and get away with it? Do you say something along the lines of, 'I felt my life was threatened and I used my vehicle for self defense'? They are drunk though so wouldn't that be excessive force? I've heard of that happening to people that defended themselves. I can see this happening to people that have their SmartServe.

OP, I feel for ya man. It's like coming out to fresh damage on your car after your errands. Also, since it's private property, can't you sue the property owner for something? Like, if you slip and fell on their property, you could sue them for compensation. There might be something that you can sue them for your car. Any lawyers in the house?

p@dDy

BMWdouche
01-04-2012, 02:11 PM

SiR
01-04-2012, 02:15 PM
lol @ few hundred for a crisp, clean wireless camera... ok.
i used to install this crap. its pricey as hell and you definitely got to pay to play.
just look at all the bank robbery screen caps ... typically they are terrible..for a whole host of reasons. (cost being one of them)
doesnt matter what mcdicks made globally last yr.... or even where their location is.people are cheap and lazy,and dont care....and dumb in a lot of cases.

totally agreed on it not being costly once the owner gets jumped.

Havok_2011
01-04-2012, 02:37 PM
lol @ few hundred for a crisp, clean wireless camera... ok.
i used to install this crap. its pricey as hell and you definitely got to pay to play.
just look at all the bank robbery screen caps ... typically they are terrible..for a whole host of reasons. (cost being one of them)
doesnt matter what mcdicks made globally last yr.... or even where their location is.people are cheap and lazy,and dont care....and dumb in a lot of cases.

totally agreed on it not being costly once the owner gets jumped.

Im going to jump Mcdicks owner so he buys a camera....

Wait....that sounds wrong.... :D

BMWdouche
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Im going to jump Mcdicks owner so he buys a camera....

Wait....that sounds wrong.... :D

Dude thats a pity that you were screwed over like that. That's a nice 335!

(P.S - I was the guy in the black E90 with the gunmetal CSL Wheels that yelled out to you as I drove by at Mosport DDT earlier in the summer when that Skyline crashed - I didn't know your name so I just yelled "HAVOK!!" hahahaha)

I would recognize those plates and that stripe anywhere!

Havok_2011
01-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Dude thats a pity that you were screwed over like that. That's a nice 335!

(P.S - I was the guy in the black E90 with the gunmetal CSL Wheels that yelled out to you as I drove by at Mosport DDT earlier in the summer when that Skyline crashed - I didn't know your name so I just yelled "HAVOK!!" hahahaha)

I would recognize those plates and that stripe anywhere!

lol, yeah I remember you...you have a sweet ride :)

My car is a 328i with an AA tune, performance quad exhaust and other a few other mods....its not quick like a 335i, but still lots of fun on the track.

It's all good, I am getting a few quotations to pop the dent back out, so things will be fine. It was just an aggravating night to say the least.

Hopefully I see you at the next track meet *th-up*

BMWdouche
01-04-2012, 04:00 PM
lol, yeah I remember you...you have a sweet ride :)

My car is a 328i with an AA tune, performance quad exhaust and other a few other mods....its not quick like a 335i, but still lots of fun on the track.

It's all good, I am getting a few quotations to pop the dent back out, so things will be fine. It was just an aggravating night to say the least.

Hopefully I see you at the next track meet *th-up*

Ah... those quads definitely fooled me! I just did a muffler delete not too long ago with some thicker stainless steel piping to new 3" polished dual tips with some small intake mods (Cybas scoops, K&N Drop in and Charcoal delete) and the Performance SSK. Had I known you had a 328, we would've definitely had some fun on the track! Still debating whether or not to do the AA Tune? Could you PM me details on where you got it done and how you're liking it?

Havok_2011
01-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Ah... those quads definitely fooled me! I just did a muffler delete not too long ago with some thicker stainless steel piping to new 3" polished dual tips with some small intake mods (Cybas scoops, K&N Drop in and Charcoal delete) and the Performance SSK. Had I known you had a 328, we would've definitely had some fun on the track! Still debating whether or not to do the AA Tune? Could you PM me details on where you got it done and how you're liking it?

Yeah the quads and the fact that I removed the 328i from the rear trunk often fools people....that is until I pop the hood open haha

No problem, ill send you a pm later this evening about the tune, i'm just logging in at work right now....bad habit :)

Havok_2011
01-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Still debating whether or not to do the AA Tune? Could you PM me details on where you got it done and how you're liking it?

You should have THREE pm's in your inbox. AA Tune Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 lol. Sorry it was a long message haha.