PDA

View Full Version : 3 Series 1994 E36 318is FS As Whole For Parts

craigIS
12-12-2011, 05:56 PM
I decommissioned my 1994 318is today. I removed the Vaders, and Hammon knob. In June I had a collision with an animal that destroyed my front bumper. Other than that everything else is there.

She is for sale as a whole (for now) for parts. she sits at 152663 Miles, or 245687 Km.

I have a few spare pieces laying around. headlights, with clear corners attached (I didn't do it), front OEM springs. Bottle cap rims are available, along with the E46 wheels style 43's, extra tires, and a few more things that I'll have to rummage through.

Things that are wrong with the car: Front left ball joint is shot. Rear sub frame is shot. Driver side window reg, or motor is shot (I think), that happened after the collision with the animal, and I didn't want to fix it at that time.

Pics: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122267

If I think of anything else that is of importance, I'll update this thread.

I'm asking $575 of the car as a whole, and anything else that goes with the car, as long as you want it.

328IScreamer
12-16-2011, 12:48 PM
seems like a resonable price

Rims alone must be worth that

craigIS
12-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Here is some more info about the car as requested by several other members.

The colour is supposed to be Schwartz II. The car had body work and paint done at some point during the first 6 months of 2009 before I bought it. During the body work process, the side moldings were removed, and filled. I don't believe the body work was done correctly as there has been rust popping up since fall 2009; especially at the rear wheel well area.

In February this year the car was hit in the right front fender in a parking lot. The driver side window is stuck down, which i will be fixing as I have to make room in my garage, and will have to sit outside.

Seyar
12-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Are you selling the vaders, if yes pm me with a price.

craigIS
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Are you selling the vaders, if yes pm me with a price.

No; I don't plan on selling the Vaders. They are worn out, and not in very good condition. They were heated Vaders until some idiot who swapped them cut the wires to the seats. Also the back of one of the seats has seized.

However, if I do put them up for sale, you'll be second in line.

craigIS
12-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Updated pics:

craigIS
12-24-2011, 04:43 PM
Black Betty has officially been sold.

Case closed.