PDA

View Full Version : Polished/waxed and ready to sleep lol

Woofer
12-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Well after several hours of work it turns out the paint on the e30 is still very healthy. Well at least the sides of it. The roof of the car has been sun damaged to a point of no return. There is clear left on the roof but the paint underneath seems to be really damaged/faded. Not sure if that makes sense but that's what it seems like.

I was able to finally locate the product Malco nano care polish. This stuff is amazing for dark colored cars. It's made specifically for it.

Anyways after the first application it worked so well that it brought out all imperfections that the body actually had to my attention. So before the second application we decided to prep/paint the rockers with black rocker guard. Now that the paint looked decent the roughness of rockers really stood out. My buddy also mixed some touch up paint to put on spots that metal was exposed. He did a good job mixing some grey/white/black paint he had to try and match the shwartz black that the car is.

Here are some before pics....

Woofer
12-01-2011, 06:49 PM
And after.....

Sorry for the iPhone pics lol

Enjoy.

noodles101
12-01-2011, 06:56 PM
it shinesssss !

i like the corner flag too *th-up*

Woofer
12-01-2011, 08:11 PM
it shinesssss !

i like the corner flag too *th-up*

Thanks man!

I forgot to mention that I did use G3 on the car before applying the second round of Malco nano care polish. Once the second application of polish was added I used mothers stage 3 carnauba wax to finish it off.

noodles101
12-01-2011, 10:29 PM
damn where can u get malco products?

i use autoglim wax or sometimes zymol wax and autoglim sealant

Woofer
12-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Well the same friend that showed me the product got it for me. He's a bodyshop manager for One of the Carstar locations. He has a guy that comes by ever week with bodyshop supplies. He gets it from him. Otherwise if you search, Malco nano care polishing cream, you can order it online.

Thanks!

propr'one
12-02-2011, 02:50 PM
yeee buddy.

Woofer
12-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks Ivan.

I need some Hids for the new winter beater. Low beams and fogs for a 2002 windstar. Call me.

travisball7
01-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Looks really nice. Well deserved sleep after that much work.

Woofer
01-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks man. Counting the days until she can go on the road again lol. With a few upgrades of course!!