PDA

View Full Version : What a cute.... plate?

craz azn
10-28-2011, 04:17 PM
So I guess I can officially say I no longer own an E30 as of this morning. I will not name the buyer in case he chooses to remain anonymous on the forums, but I thought this was a funny picture. I don't think anyone will be able to tell me there is another M Tech II-clad E30 with Nunavut plates :D

http://i.imgur.com/PG0cul.jpg

The car is in good hands, and now starts another chapter in the car's life. I can't forget to thank you guys who have given me props and support for the car over the years. Thanks all! It also sounds cheesey, but I have to thank the car too for the friendships it gained me, the time I spent in and under it, the driving skill I learned with it. It was a valuable 6 years, and 136k kms spent. *th-up*

http://i.imgur.com/NDfpcl.jpg

egye30
10-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Nooo :( how did you convince yourself to do it! Good luck to the new owner

noodles101
10-28-2011, 04:36 PM
sucha clean E30 !!

MaxBell
10-29-2011, 12:31 PM
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it go for in the end?

craz azn
10-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Errmm... $2.99CDN :P It is up to the new owner if he wants that information up on an open forum, as I chose not to disclose it on here. Sorry dude.

Blackedout95
10-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Car looks real nice, Ill guess $5900 and what makes me sad is the fact they dont use god for that bears eye anymore.

seankim228
10-30-2011, 01:10 AM
I want one of those plates.. :P

If you don't mind me asking, what's your plan now ? Seems like you were very attached to the car from the looks of it..

canuckder
10-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Car looks real nice, Ill guess $5900 and what makes me sad is the fact they dont use god for that bears eye anymore.

I would say more than that,

On another note, I hope my body lines are as clean as that when im done.

That thing is amazing,

325isStephen
10-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Best e30 I've ever seen in my experience, in very many ways. Sorry to see it go, but life must move on, who know's, maybe you will be able to buy it back 10-20 years down the road. Can only hope haha

craz azn
10-30-2011, 08:54 PM
I want one of those plates.. :P

If you don't mind me asking, what's your plan now ? Seems like you were very attached to the car from the looks of it..

I just wanted to go faster (on track)... and the only way it would have suited my needs were to turn it into a full on track car... something I couldn't bring myself to do because the car is still in too good of shape. It would have been a waste to get rid of that nice interior. Not to mention, majority of the stone chips the paint got were at the track... that started to irritate me lol.

Best e30 I've ever seen in my experience, in very many ways. Sorry to see it go, but life must move on, who know's, maybe you will be able to buy it back 10-20 years down the road. Can only hope haha

Haha. Remember back in the day when I suggested that you should start heel toeing with the grey car? Then when you tried it in this car, and you were floored how easy it came to you... I think you said something along the lines of this car could make anyone driving it seem like schumacher LOL.

The Twin
10-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Whoa Nunavut? I worked there 9yrs ago for 10months @ bcc as a prison guard.

Gonna def stand out from the crowd (of lifted trucks/endless Suzuki vitaraa)

Hope the owner treats her well!

E30M42cab
10-30-2011, 11:19 PM
I'll still be your friend even though you'll be driving an e46. But that's only becuase you've still got a 2002:P

cormier
10-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Soo... U goin with ur plan of e46 using 36/30 parts? Or undecided as of yet? I'm excited FOR you for a new chapter starting

craz azn
10-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Soo... U goin with ur plan of e46 using 36/30 parts? Or undecided as of yet? I'm excited FOR you for a new chapter starting

Well.. that plan was for a racecar, assuming I got an empty shell. But I recently picked up an early E46, one owners car, and now I am reluctant to tear it apart because it is really nice! So much for the racecar idea LOL. In the meantime, I am just focusing on finishing up the 2002. I'll rip that car all next season, and hopefully within that time I can figure out if I'll get another E46 for a track whore, or maybe something else entirely?!

nonlocal
10-31-2011, 08:02 PM
So you sold this car because you wanted something fast to track and it was too nice to beat up on the track... and bought an e46 that is too nice to beat up on the track.

Why am I not even a little surprised? :P

E30M42cab
10-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Well.. that plan was for a racecar, assuming I got an empty shell. But I recently picked up an early E46, one owners car, and now I am reluctant to tear it apart because it is really nice! So much for the racecar idea LOL. In the meantime, I am just focusing on finishing up the 2002. I'll rip that car all next season, and hopefully within that time I can figure out if I'll get another E46 for a track whore, or maybe something else entirely?!

No no no, you showed me all the dents and dings. It's a racecar for sure. I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing around on the street. If you want, I'll come out there and kick your mirrors off, drill some holes in the trunk for a spoiler, and break all the glass. That way, you'll have to turn it into a racecar.*th-up* You thank me later.

craz azn
10-31-2011, 11:19 PM
No no no, you showed me all the dents and dings. It's a racecar for sure. I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing around on the street. If you want, I'll come out there and kick your mirrors off, drill some holes in the trunk for a spoiler, and break all the glass. That way, you'll have to turn it into a racecar.*th-up* You thank me later.

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Epic. *rockout*

richie_s999
11-01-2011, 07:38 AM

dude its an e46, cut the heart strings and do it, its not gonna be a classic like your E30 was. Then again, by the time you had it done you'll need an E90 for the 10 year rule :D

Hope to see the 2002 done for next year, was hoping to see it done this year!

cormier
11-01-2011, 09:29 AM

Doooo ittt

Michel
11-01-2011, 10:54 AM

so buy my car :D

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146668

I've always wanted to track it, just never got around to it financially. The front end is also pretty badly splattered with rock chips so you shouldn't feel bad tracking it :)

BigD
11-01-2011, 12:07 PM

It must have too little rust. Give him motivation. Drop by and pour some acid on it

http://fuelfed.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bmw-e28-rusty1.jpg