PDA

View Full Version : 3 Series E30 1991 318is for parts or track build

lgb240
10-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I have a 1991 e30 318is for sale, 294,000km, 5 speed, alpine white.

The car is extremely solid and certainly worth saving - perfect base for a track build, a great source for parts, or a nice doner shell for your rusty street car project.

I've removed most of the interior. The dash is still intact, has 2 very small cracks (a shame) but other wise very clean. I've also removed the heater control valve and SI board. No wires were cut, everything unbolted and removed without butchering any harnesses or wiring.

The good:
- very nice, original car with no mods
- very clean floors, quarters, trunk
- original paint
- no rust around windshield or windows
- runs
- newish cat back exhaust
- fog lights
- plastic bumpers
- car was loaded with options

The bad
- interior parts removed per the above notes (could be good if your intention is to build a track car)
- surface rust on front driver's side fender, small hole at lower dog leg
- rust at rear licence plate lights
- rust at rear under batter area, other side (where the jack is kept) is perfect, clean
- needs clutch - release bearing squeeled terribly when moving car around the yard
- weaves in the pictures are NOT included - car will roll on bottle caps / steelies

This would make a great project car. I'm asking $500 or BO - I'd like this out of the driveway ASAP. There is exponentially more value in parts alone. Come by and have a look.
Thanks for looking,
Lino

craz azn
10-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Faaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkk.... I soooo want to buy this but if I brought another car home I may get kicked out! LOL.

lgb240
10-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Well, I just took a deposit on the car ... supposed to be picked up tomorrow am.

If the deal falls through, I'll let everyone know.

Seyar
10-10-2011, 05:09 PM
that was quick, let me know if it doesn't fall through, very interested

lgb240
10-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Yes, it was quick. The guy was at my house 10 minutes after I put the ad on kijiji. If he's a no show tomorrow, I'll repost.

Seyar
10-10-2011, 07:34 PM
pm me tommorrow and let me know, thanks

lgb240
10-11-2011, 05:21 PM
The car is sold.

Thanks everyone,
lgb240