PDA

View Full Version : Feeler "For IX luvers only"

09-25-2011, 10:06 AM
.................................................. ..1988 unmolested "uber rare""euro" import IX 203k kms

Is it Perfect?? No but pretty close
Very few "euro IX" cars came in automatic
Car originally came with NO AC & manual sun roof & windows
"Germans hate stuff that breaks"
Ultimate in winter driving and reliability
Perfect companion for E30 M3 owner [original price very close ]
Pricing to start @5K..."I too am a "rare" parts hoarder...to many parts options to list

SERIOUS ONLY.......by PM*par-t*
Car can be delivered any where in Canada

propr'one
09-25-2011, 10:27 AM
What's different about the euro spec?

09-25-2011, 10:46 AM
What's different about the euro spec?

german check panel,clock,cassette holder,plastic bumpers in 88, manual windows,
rear fogs, no serial# on body parts,rear curtain/blind[sunshade], probably the tuning [gets pretty good gas mileage]............

supernaught
09-26-2011, 01:30 PM
nice. more pics?

propr'one
09-26-2011, 01:49 PM
german check panel,clock,cassette holder,plastic bumpers in 88, manual windows,
rear fogs, no serial# on body parts,rear curtain/blind[sunshade], probably the tuning [gets pretty good gas mileage]............

Sick. Can't say about the gas mileage, i always beat the shit out of mine.

E30M42cab
09-26-2011, 03:21 PM
So Barron. How about that rear sun blind? How much?

09-26-2011, 03:56 PM
So Barron. How about that rear sun blind? How much?

LOL..Scott....I thought you had us all promise not to ever sell you anything again??

I won't take that one out of the car....but if you really "jones"n for one ...I promise I'll
get one for ya [just don't tell anyone I'm "deal'n" again].....and ...a..a....try not to use my name
"on da phone"*

Will do photo shoot ...coming soon.....

And thanks all for the positive comments

bmwm5lover
09-26-2011, 04:19 PM
e30 sunshades. I've only seen one early model with one, looked pretty ugly but bad ass at the same time. Can we get apic?

09-26-2011, 04:35 PM
e30 sunshades. I've only seen one early model with one, looked pretty ugly but bad ass at the same time. Can we get apic?

"for those of you in M**F** hurry..........enjoy"

Ceeker
09-26-2011, 04:54 PM
DON'T sell ANYTHING to Scott; he admittedly said he was piss poor a few posts ago!!!! and needs tires, etc.. the guy is a junkie...needs rehab.

09-26-2011, 05:07 PM
by the way....yes the "third eye" was retrofitted....I was told the car was imported by a German diplomat...it arrived sometime around 2000 with aprox 156K [will check zee papers
to confirm], zee Ontario DMV insisted on zee "third eye" I am however, pretty shooar zat
zie Quebec DMV would have been mooar zimpasetic.

I wonder if the one you saw had the built in "third eye"

DON'T sell ANYTHING to Scott; he admittedly said he was piss poor a few posts ago!!!! and needs tires, etc.. the guy is a junkie...needs rehab.

LOL....sounds like he might be steal'n again....guess that means hes gonna try trad'n me some old seats again

Dudes....this car is one of my favorite "puppys" if I sell, it will most certainly have to go to a "good home".....please don't ask me sell you his cut-off foot.

Ceeker I have not yet read your PM....but if it is what I think.....I will try to secure 2
sunshades [I just have a feeling that unless I can get a "kit"....the probably do not
have the "third eye as required by da "OPP" [shouldn't really matter tho cause e30's
should now be classified as, classics, but real full blown antiques]

09-28-2011, 09:19 AM
.....Hi,:idea:
.........I guess it's time to conclude my "FEELER"

........Don't really feel like hav'n this posted for "life+1day"

.......or gett"n beat up*shiner* like: "FS 2002 Phoenix Yellow M3" "Polish_328ci"

He's had 4087 "peeps" kick the tires of that "canary bird" of his???

....So "OP"please close this thread please, so that there is no confusion wether this belongs to my "allowable" 5 sale items per month.

bmwm5lover
09-28-2011, 01:22 PM
It lookes similar, but had a rod down the center that held it up. This looks much nicer.

(I have a hard on for sun shades, I've pretty much got sets for all my cars)

09-28-2011, 02:00 PM
It lookes similar, but had a rod down the center that held it up. This looks much nicer.

(I have a hard on for sun shades, I've pretty much got sets for all my cars)

Original equipment

10-05-2011, 09:26 PM
.........ah....that feels good:)

sproule905
10-06-2011, 12:55 PM
I think you shoulds start blogging or something.. very comical.

10-06-2011, 02:27 PM
I think you shoulds start blogging or something.. very comical.

*th-up*

e30tOny
10-24-2011, 10:48 AM
.................................................. ..1988 unmolested "uber rare""euro" import IX 203k kms

Is it Perfect?? No but pretty close
Very few "euro IX" cars came in automatic
Car originally came with NO AC & manual sun roof & windows
"Germans hate stuff that breaks"
Ultimate in winter driving and reliability
Perfect companion for E30 M3 owner [original price very close ]
Pricing to start @5K..."I too am a "rare" parts hoarder...to many parts options to list

SERIOUS ONLY.......by PM*par-t*
Car can be delivered any where in Canada

Nice car
GLWS

lost
10-24-2011, 12:08 PM
It say's 411 was banned under his name? Why? Did I miss something?