PDA

View Full Version : 1990 320i 78K Rust Free

persi bmw
09-19-2011, 06:23 PM
I am selling my 320i that was imported from Japan so it has the 6 cylinder block of a 325 but only must have a shorter stroke/bore to compensate for only being a 2.0L. The car was owned by an older lady who when i discovered it was going to part it out or junk it, due to a leak in antifreeze (head gasket). That is the major problem with the car, however it still starts/runs and runs extremely smooth you wouldn't know it when you run it. It has 78000KM and little to no rust (underneath is like new). The interior is near mint, no rips/cracks, missing a climate control knob and the deck is broken. It is automatic. It has such features as cabin controlled adjustable headlight aim and rear fog lights due to it being a Japan car. I purchased it with hopes of a s50/s52 engine/tranny swap but being a student in university i do not have the time/money to give it the attention it deserves. It's a perfect candidate for someone looking to swap engines as it has low k's and no rust. Im asking $2800 OBO. email: paul@thetrack.in phone: 519 466-7285 (try to just text, i have a landline i can call from if we find a good time to talk) The car is located in Sarnia, Ontario an hour south of London and 3 from Toronto.