PDA

View Full Version : 3 Series 2003 e46 bmw m3 ib/cinnamon *need gone asap*

khurram
09-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Very unique 2003 M3 IB on cinnamon colour combo (non seen in the gta with this, even Ontario i guess).

S.M.G. tranny.
All stock except for k&n intake, angel eyes (programed with remote and daylights), 10' JL sub (will include or stock sub) and rims (TE37 reps 19x9.5 & 19x10.5).
Bi-xenon headlights, LED taillights, and H.I.D. foglights. ZCP BRAKES (brand new less than 4k)
This colour came out in 05-06 with the zcp package. Along with the colour the front brakes and computer are from the competition package (missing suspension, rims, steering wheel and steering rack, which I sold. These parts are all stock e46 now, except the rims)

Couple negatives, if you are very picky about the exterior, are the rock chips on the front bumper. And a crack in the paint on the right rear fender (shown in the last pic). And couple little scratches here and there.
Interior is mint, car shines and turns heads.
Also i will include a set of stock suspension, and a extra pair of front springs. I believe the right rear shock is leaking hense the drop on the right rear, buyer should install that and get an alignment.
I havent had any issues with this car since i owned it, drove it everyday for the last year and a half almost, before that it was sitting in the garage.
RUNS FLAWLESS

Approx. 46000 miles as of now. REBUILT TITLE (theft recovery) I had no intensions of selling the car. Need it gone ASAP
SIMPLY CANT AFFORD IT ANYMORE due to fam issues.

$18000
$17300 with black interior

Looking to upgrade to the new m3, need a 4 door.

Also thinking of selling my other m3, its a 99 M3 coupe manual, 165km on that. Silver on black. MINT CONDITION and clean title.

Contact for more details.

647 966 6036
**does not come with the zcp wheels no more

khurram
09-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Temp. sold

khurram
09-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Still for sale

CoolAsIce
12-01-2011, 08:18 PM
available?

Pierce330
12-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Still a clean car...GLWS

khurram
12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey guys, I forgot to update the tread.
Situations changed for me and I sold my e36 and got a 4 door, which was the reason I wanted it gone.
Right now I don't have any intentions of selling it.

That being said since this ad was put up the car has gone through a major transformation.
Got a hamman front lip, csl cf diffuser, Larini exhaust, headers (doing this week), oil pan gasket replaced, oil change, all control arms changed, alignment done and couple more things.
Going to do the whole cooling system overhaul very soon.
So I don't really want to sell any more.

If someone wants to pay 19.5k as it sits right now I'll let it go. With everything recently done its in immaculate condition.
Airbag light is on and service engine light, very minor parts needed for those but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
Check "my rides" section for my tread for more pix.