PDA

View Full Version : Hot Import Nights Chicago

jacob.325is
03-05-2002, 04:41 PM
I was wondering if any one will be attending, or showing their cars in this show?

Bliss
03-06-2002, 12:26 AM
hmmm, yes i would like to, no that far away. When and where?

EMPOWERD
03-06-2002, 12:49 AM
I believe it's the last weekend in June (29th I think) and I plan on spectating (not competing) so.... yeah, I'm going. Probably going to Atlantic City 2 weeks before that too! I believe DJBeemer is flying over to Toronto end of May and plans on attending all the shows (HIN, Darknights etc..) for 2 months. PM him to confirm.

jacob.325is
03-06-2002, 11:11 AM
:cool: Sweet! May be you guys will see my get to see my ride than. Eventhough I know It is not nearly as cool:( as Randy's I still enjoy the reactions I get from people that see my car, some good, some bad, but that is not the point, the point of the show is to have fun and believe me I had a ton of fun last year. And last year my ride still had the M20 in it!!! On top of all that the street racing that goes on after the show is one of a kind:cool: !
There is nothing like going 100+ MPH through downtown chicago and suprisng the hell out of some of those rice burners that thought my ride was just to old!!! Yeah right, when I flew by a crowd of hondas last year you should of seen the look on their faces, now that is truly what makes it so much fun.*th-up*

Date: June 30th I beieve, last saturday in June

Jacob*wave*

M3driver
03-25-2002, 05:39 PM
I am already signed up, the guys at DTM Power are organizing a meet beforehand. Go to the Chicago region forum and you'll see the page. I think there are like 20 Bimmers that will be there from DTM alone so far! It is June 29 at 5:00 at McCormick Place.