PDA

View Full Version : 3 Series FS: Mint Black 2004 330i ZHP

2004zhp
09-12-2011, 02:29 PM
For sale is a mint condition 2004 BMW 330i ZHP. The ZHP model is a rare package available that takes a standard 330i and is factory tuned by BMW. It has no top speed limiter (155mph is the top speed), high performance camshafts (more hp), lower, firmer suspension (better handling), staggered 18 inch rims (also better handling), M-tech II body kit (looks more aggressive), zhp exhaust (nice grumble but not loud), high gloss shadow-line trim (around the windows), short shift knob, short shifter (quicker shifts), black cloth headliner, carbon fibre interior trim instead of wood or aluminum. The HP is raised from 225HP to 235HP, increased red line at 6850 rpm instead of 6500, torque is increased by 8lb-ft to 222lb-ft, higher final drive ratio (quicker acceleration), 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds. The suspension also has larger anti-roll bars (less body roll in turns), more negative camber (better handling), and stronger control arm ball joints in the front. All of these are upgrades from the standard 330i and its all tuned by BMW.

Highlights:
• 2004 330i ZHP with 68,000KM’s
• Never winter driven and garage stored
• 6 Speed manual transmission
• Xenon headlamps
• Premium Harmon Kardon sound
• Alcantara M seats
• Heated Seats
• Original clutch (still grabs and engages perfectly)
• Original Vanos
• Black exterior and interior
• 3M clear bra on front bumper, mirrors and lights
• iPod input

This car has no issues or squeaks and has not been modified at all. It was dealer maintained until 2009. Then it was later maintained at an independent shop. I am currently the 2nd owner of this car. Nothing needs any attention other than a couple of minor dents. Brakes and tires are good. This car runs and drives like it is brand new. Many people have mistaken this as a brand new BMW because it is in such great condition. I have never abused or driven this car hard. It has been garage stored and never winter driven. The car is rarer than the E46 M3, thus this is one of the rarest E46 BMW's for the North American market.

Selling it for $19,500

JINT
09-12-2011, 10:14 PM
The car is rarer than the E46 M3, thus this is one of the rarest E46 BMW's for the North American market.

Selling it for $19,500

That don't mean it's better than an M3 for your asking price, which is what the M3's go for nowadays.

El Gato Liso
09-13-2011, 12:32 AM
i think the US only got the 'real' zhp. canadians got the same package minus the camshaft and horepower stuff

yessiR
09-13-2011, 10:16 AM
i think the US only got the 'real' zhp. canadians got the same package minus the camshaft and horepower stuff

the package wasn't called ZHP in Canada but yes the OP is right about everything in his post. And 19k is a decent price for the low mileage and great colours and 6spd. Should have no problems selling this beauty.

El Gato Liso
09-13-2011, 10:18 AM
its m package here. hence me saying real due to the fact that people call their mpackages ZHP when they are not.

not saying this one is...but its just a common trend i've been noticing. and i still think 19k is a lot for this car.

EDIT: exucse me i totally misread the kilometers. Now its worth 19k my bad!

sproule905
09-13-2011, 01:11 PM
oh how the thread shitters always have something to say.. BUT will never buy it

El Gato Liso
09-13-2011, 03:25 PM
its shitting if there is something bad to say you know, i never said anything bad. quote me on what i said bad.

328iInt.o
09-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Well I actully wouldn't mind moving into a zhp and I can afford it so I'm not thread shitting. But even I think the price is high.

Might as well grab an m3 :p

IChopCars
09-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Were you in Port Credit this weekend by any chance?

MPackage
09-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey Guys in my opinion I don't think this is a "ZHP" the needles are not read like the real ZHP from the US should be. Anyhow nice car with low km's wouldn't have a problem selling it goodluck.

2004zhp
09-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Were you in Port Credit this weekend by any chance?

Wasn't me although i do live in the area.

busamoose
09-14-2011, 10:50 PM
the package wasn't called ZHP in Canada but yes the OP is right about everything in his post. And 19k is a decent price for the low mileage and great colours and 6spd. Should have no problems selling this beauty.

the option in the US is ZHP. In Canada,ZAM. same options. *rockout*

so.....although we call it ZHPs in Canada. We should be saying we have a ZAM. With the larger US market, they may laugh at us. :eek:

busamoose
09-14-2011, 10:56 PM
For sale is a mint condition 2004 BMW 330i ZHP. The ZHP model is a rare package available that takes a standard 330i and is factory tuned by BMW. It has no top speed limiter (155mph is the top speed), high performance camshafts (more hp), lower, firmer suspension (better handling), staggered 18 inch rims (also better handling), M-tech II body kit (looks more aggressive), zhp exhaust (nice grumble but not loud), high gloss shadow-line trim (around the windows), short shift knob, short shifter (quicker shifts), black cloth headliner, carbon fibre interior trim instead of wood or aluminum. The HP is raised from 225HP to 235HP, increased red line at 6850 rpm instead of 6500, torque is increased by 8lb-ft to 222lb-ft, higher final drive ratio (quicker acceleration), 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds. The suspension also has larger anti-roll bars (less body roll in turns), more negative camber (better handling), and stronger control arm ball joints in the front. All of these are upgrades from the standard 330i and its all tuned by BMW.

Highlights:
• 2004 330i ZHP with 68,000KM’s
• Never winter driven and garage stored
• 6 Speed manual transmission
• Xenon headlamps
• Premium Harmon Kardon sound
• Alcantara M seats
• Heated Seats
• Original clutch (still grabs and engages perfectly)
• Original Vanos
• Black exterior and interior
• 3M clear bra on front bumper, mirrors and lights
• iPod input

This car has no issues or squeaks and has not been modified at all. It was dealer maintained until 2009. Then it was later maintained at an independent shop. I am currently the 2nd owner of this car. Nothing needs any attention other than a couple of minor dents. Brakes and tires are good. This car runs and drives like it is brand new. Many people have mistaken this as a brand new BMW because it is in such great condition. I have never abused or driven this car hard. It has been garage stored and never winter driven. The car is rarer than the E46 M3, thus this is one of the rarest E46 BMW's for the North American market.

Selling it for $19,500

bump for nice car..........

Blackedout95
09-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Sweet car, great write up, before I got to hp numbers I expected to here 500 lol

;)

SiR
09-15-2011, 09:12 AM
canadians got the same package minus the camshaft and horepower stuff
lol no

09-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Canada did get the "ZHP"option for E46. It was named M-Performance package as opposed to ZHP. It got EVERY single option that the US ZHP got less the red needles on the cluster. And eventhou the cluster stops at 6500 the car still redlined at 6800rpm.

The way to tell an M-Performance from an M-Sport is to go to the dealer with the VIN and if the option list includes the option 767 Performance Package (E46) then its a ZHP , if not then its NOT.

Depending on what print out you get it may say ZAM as an option code . Either one of them means ZHP for canadian market.

Some people like me dont need a print out to tell the difference(I just need to look at the car) but others do and I suggest the seller get that info to make the transaction a bit easier.

Nonetheless, very clean car and well priced.

PS, I dare anyone to find me an M3 with same mileage for same money. Talk the talk but no walk....

2004zhp
09-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks for all the comments.

I need to sell my car soon so I'm dropping the price to $18,000. I don't want to have to store it again. PM me if you're interested.

2004zhp
10-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Car is sold. Thanks to all those who were interested.

JayR_84
10-05-2011, 12:43 PM
its m package here. hence me saying real due to the fact that people call their mpackages ZHP when they are not.

not saying this one is...but its just a common trend i've been noticing. and i still think 19k is a lot for this car.

EDIT: exucse me i totally misread the kilometers. Now its worth 19k my bad!

It's called an M Package in Canada, but the order sheet / build sheet from BMW clearly says ZHP Performance Package even when ordered in Canada, same as in the U.S. It has the same upgrades on both sides of the border.

This is different than the ZSP Sport Package.

What you're describing is the M Clubsport which visually is the same as a ZHP but did not receive the performance upgrades. The M Clubsport was not available in the U.S. OR Canada.

M Sport was available in Canada which had SOME of the ZHP visual upgrades, no performance upgrades. What the seller has it NOT an M Sport though, it's a ZHP Performance Package also known as M Package in Canada.