PDA

View Full Version : Feeler for a 98 m3

SPENCER///M3
08-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Hey everyone, I'am putting out this feeler for my 1998 M3, I'm currently under the gun here to sell it. I myself have 2 cars at home now and have younger siblings that are getting to the age of driving and needing their own vehicles, as well as my parents cars there just isn't enough room at the home sted for mine. I certainly dont want to keep the M3 for all year driving as most of you would agree, so my 2nd car (jeep) will have to be my main mode of transport... for now.

Anyway enough with the sob story and on to the specs.
asking $16,000
titansilver some inperfections
black non-power vaders 7/10 condition
M double spoke 2's
has 150,000km, i bought it last febuary with 130,000km
oil changed every 5000 with 5w40 castrol syn
trans gear fluid changed last month with BMW spec fluid from budds
rear diff changed last month with BMW spec fluid from budds
new rad last march with t-stat all BMW parts from budds
new fan and fan clutch, BMW parts from budds(also have a brand new in box mishimoto fan with wiring kit for the fan deletemod)
control arm bushing replaced last march with offset(soild)
less than 3000km put on bilstein pss9 coilovers
less the 3000km put on turner motorsport/stoptech sportstop brakes (cross drilled) rotors with hawk hps pads
less than 3000km put on turner motorsport stainless brake lines
just installed about 3 weeks ago new turner motorsport wheel spacers 20mm front and 15 rear
B&M short shifter
max velosity rs front lip
i have 2 mufflers for it 1 stock and 1 gutted
i have none of the stock parts, i sold them all to make some extra cash.
As for the rest of the car it all stock, no serious mods have been done, i'm the 2nd owner of the car.
theres some info i'm missing im sure but it will come to me and i'll post it asap. bare with me for a few hours, i need to get some pictures up, i just cant find my camera.

thanks

Vrbovsky
08-27-2011, 05:35 PM
let your siblings drive the m3?? :)

Post pics when you get a chance!

doogee
08-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Is this a Eurospec M3? Otherwise I don't think you'll get near $16,000 unfortunately.

These cars sure have dropped in value in the last couple years. I'd like to see pictures. If the car is in immaculate condition all around, I'm sure the right buyer would pay the money!

Whip_lash
08-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Is this a Eurospec M3? Otherwise I don't think you'll get near $16,000 unfortunately.

These cars sure have dropped in value in the last couple years. I'd like to see pictures. If the car is in immaculate condition all around, I'm sure the right buyer would pay the money!

Yea they were going for around that price about 4-5 years ago when i was looking for one. GLWS

SPENCER///M3
09-04-2011, 11:18 PM
still looking to sell, for the right offer.
$15,000obo, best reseonable offer.

SiR
09-05-2011, 10:52 AM
:( ...fyi m3 is perfectly capable all year round car.