PDA

View Full Version : 1994 M3 Euro Spec - CDN Limited Edition

CARGUY99
08-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Selling our rare 1994 M3 Euro Spec Coupe - Canadian Limited Edition
Car #25 of 45 produced and imported into Canada...

The consensus is that there are less than 12 of these cars remaining.

The car is in superior condition, never been winter driven and has been meticulously maintained.

Please contact if you are interested and I can share more information...

$23,000

ViSoR
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Not sure if price is serious, at least post the km's?

CARGUY99
08-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Sorry about the kilometre ommission
125,900 Kms

JJJames
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Beautiful

Jardine
08-28-2011, 12:48 PM
I got to drive this car! You brought it to Owasco Volkswagen sometime last year for an Emissions Test when I was working there. What a machine this thing is. I had my 1996 328is at the time, and it made that thing feel like a dog. This car looks amazing in person, and drives great.

GLWS!

BigD
08-28-2011, 01:53 PM
I got to drive this car! You brought it to Owasco Volkswagen sometime last year for an Emissions Test when I was working there. What a machine this thing is. I had my 1996 328is at the time, and it made that thing feel like a dog. This car looks amazing in person, and drives great.

GLWS!

So someone brought a car in for an emissions test and you took it out and beat on it?

JINT
08-28-2011, 02:01 PM
So someone brought a car in for an emissions test and you took it out and beat on it?

who wouldn't :)

Jardine
08-28-2011, 02:05 PM

Nope. The parking lot is a decent size, and I just sorta gave it a pull in first gear. But you could feel the power difference quite well. Why would you be offended if I did beat on it? God, live a little, lol.

I like you're attitude haha

BigD
08-28-2011, 02:20 PM

Anyone who respects other people's property.

Jardine
08-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Anyone who respects other people's property.

You're telling me, if you had one opportunity to drive a euro spec M3 (A car that is literally built to drive hard) you wouldn't give it a little beating?

Regardless, I didn't even take it out for a spin. Don't even think I got into second gear lol.

damameke
08-28-2011, 02:51 PM
You're telling me, if you had one opportunity to drive a euro spec M3 (A car that is literally built to drive hard) you wouldn't give it a little beating?

Regardless, I didn't even take it out for a spin. Don't even think I got into second gear lol.

To OP: your car has just been devalued !!!! lol...

Aloush
08-28-2011, 03:28 PM

if anything price went up in my books since a stranger is vouching for how clean this car drives...

Jardine
08-28-2011, 03:40 PM
if anything price went up in my books since a stranger is vouching for how clean this car drives...

+1

And it looked like it was brand new.

damameke
08-28-2011, 03:52 PM
I wouldn't call him a stranger, he was an ex-employee that ceast the opportunity
to give it a "beating"....without the consent of the owner.... do I read "abuse"...probably not...so it might be clean but took a beating...lol...

Jardine
08-28-2011, 03:55 PM
I wouldn't call him a stranger, he was an ex-employee that ceast the opportunity
to give it a "beating"....without the consent of the owner.... do I read "abuse"...probably not...so it might be clean but took a beating...lol...

Did you miss the part where I said I didn't even get it out of first gear? I gave it a little bit of throttle in first, thats it. I drove it in a parking lot, dude. I said it felt better than my 328is in terms of suspension/throttle response etc. I literally didn't even take it on the road.

I literally brought it from the drive-thru, into the shop. Huge beating eh? I bet it's trashed now. No one should buy it...note sarcasm.

cormier
08-28-2011, 09:23 PM
So what if it's been ripped a few times? I'm sure it can handle being driven in 1st around a parking lot lol

JINT
08-30-2011, 12:28 PM

are you guys f@cked? that car has been ripped a million times prior to this, whichever one of you thinks that ripping a eurospec M3 means it has been devalued after, shouldn't own a BMW period. It's like half the Asians in my hood owning M3's so they can take out on a sunday afternoon ones a month and drive it as if it was an S-Class. To all of you who's M3 runs like sh!t, is because you don't rip it enough, hahahah :D