PDA

View Full Version : Confusion about Date and Time of next Autocross....

dble Trouble
08-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi all,

I'm sorry but there seems to be a mix up in the date, and start time of the next autocross, so I thought I'd create another thread to clarify. I missed updating a part on the Trillium website which has created quite a few queries as to what is actually the start time and so on.

The autocross IS on Sunday August 21st, 2011 starting at it's normal time of 10am, hence registration will be open at 9am. For those who wish to just autocross please arrive promptly at 9am! If you wish to take part in the Bimmercruise cruise, show, and/or autocross, follow the Bimmercruise start times, and come over to the autocross once you arrive to register, and we'll slot you into the rotation! No problem!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at john_venditti@hotmail.com

Once again, sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

John Venditti
Vice President/Competition Director
BMW Club of Canada - Trillium Chapter

T.Dot_E30
08-15-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the reminder, I thought I read somewhere that it was starting later than normal.

dble Trouble
08-15-2011, 09:18 PM
That's part of the confusion as originally this event was going to be on the 28th, starting at noon, but a scheduling conflict at the Powerade Centre moved us one week earlier, with no need to start late.

richie_s999
08-17-2011, 05:37 PM
It's this Sunday?!?!

El Gato Liso
08-18-2011, 11:02 AM
looking forward to running my e30 in its most perfect state ever!!!

dble Trouble
08-18-2011, 07:25 PM
looking forward to running my e30 in its most perfect state ever!!!

Awesome to hear rob, Awesome to hear.

El Gato Liso
08-20-2011, 07:35 PM
so ugh.......no aux. fan can cause excessive heat build up to the point your heatercore explodes right...? in that case, see you all tmrw!

cormier
08-20-2011, 09:52 PM
so ugh.......no aux. fan can cause excessive heat build up to the point your heatercore explodes right...? in that case, see you all tmrw!

ahah not if you drive fast enough *th-up*