PDA

View Full Version : PICS / VIDEOS - Krispy Kreme - March 1st ?


phat-cars
03-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Hey Everyone...

Good turn out eh!? Not fair that you all out numbered us...

:)

Glad you came though, and you all should come next gtg thats for sure.

<B>WE MUST DO IT AGAIN... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHEN AND WHERE!!! SO STAY TUNED.</B>

Please post up pics or videos if you go them.

For those who missed this one, I suggest you shouldnt miss the next one!

http://www.phat-cars.cjb.net/banners/phat-cars.jpg

That is my car.

Sorry I dont have pics, as my hands froze while taking them.

:)

<B>PICTURES / VIDEOS:</B>

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT!?

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10829

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10830

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10831

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10832

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10820

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10821

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10823

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10825

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10826

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10827

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10828

~ http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=10819


~ http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292002827&num_columns=5
~ http://junior89.topcities.com/march%201st.htm


Couple of notes:
- We should get a bigger line up of Vws, as we dont want to be out numbered by BMWs again
- KK coffee sucks

Whos doing the doughnut run next time!?

Bliss
03-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the pics phat-cars. Really sweet looking Jetta you got there! What kit is that?
Anyways, yeah next meet we'll hopefully have even more BMW's;) but i think you guys did outnumber us near the end.:)

phat-cars
03-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Bliss
Thanks for the pics phat-cars. Really sweet looking Jetta you got there! What kit is that?
Anyways, yeah next meet we'll hopefully have even more BMW's;) but i think you guys did outnumber us near the end.:)

Thanks!

Which car was yours at the gtg?

Its a custom job we did last summer, 1 peice front end, 1 peice rear end.

:)

SickFinga
03-06-2002, 12:22 AM
Nice vw you got. Bliss' car was the most beautiful bmw on the meet :D not hard to guess

Bliss
03-06-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by phat-cars


Thanks!

Which car was yours at the gtg?

Its a custom job we did last summer, 1 peice front end, 1 peice rear end.

:)

My car was the kited E46 with 19" wheels.

SickFinga
03-06-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Bliss


My car was the kited E46 with 19" wheels.

thise were 19" ?

cyc
03-06-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Bliss


My car was the kited E46 with 19" wheels.

Bliss~~ the 19" PG3's r finally on!
holy... ur ride is tight!!! :eek:

how's the ride comfort with 19" on H&R race?
how much does the 19" weaken acceleration? is it very noticeable?
and what tires r u running on? I'm in the market for tires too
TIA!

phat-cars
03-06-2002, 08:50 AM
Well, I was amazed by most of the bimmers!

:)

You all should come out again next time thats for sure...

Also, if you know of anyone selling a TI my gf is looking for one.


Thanks

Louie

Bliss
03-06-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by cyc


Bliss~~ the 19" PG3's r finally on!
holy... ur ride is tight!!! :eek:

how's the ride comfort with 19" on H&R race?
how much does the 19" weaken acceleration? is it very noticeable?
and what tires r u running on? I'm in the market for tires too
TIA!

Thanks cyc. The ride comfort surprisingly didn't decrease that much. It is much harder though. I mean if you hit a bump, you'll feel it more but that's about it.
Handling of the car is amazing now! The rear sits a little too high for my liking with the H&R's, but this was even before the wheels. I'm planning to get coilovers later on. It did however weaken acceleration, quite a bit.
Currently i'm running Yokohama AVS sport. 235/35/19

cyc
03-06-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Bliss


Thanks cyc. The ride comfort surprisingly didn't decrease that much. It is much harder though. I mean if you hit a bump, you'll feel it more but that's about it.
Handling of the car is amazing now! The rear sits a little too high for my liking with the H&R's, but this was even before the wheels. I'm planning to get coilovers later on. It did however weaken acceleration, quite a bit.
Currently i'm running Yokohama AVS sport. 235/35/19

cool.. i'm planning to get some AVS sport too.
i'll join u for potholes dodging soon :D

btw, which coilovers r u planning to get?
H&R's?

Bliss
03-07-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by cyc


cool.. i'm planning to get some AVS sport too.
i'll join u for potholes dodging soon :D

btw, which coilovers r u planning to get?
H&R's?

Yeah i hear good things about the H&R coilovers.

Gamite
03-07-2002, 03:29 AM
Cup Kit eh?

djcontra
03-08-2002, 10:24 AM
Cool cool
i've seen that VW on the 401 before i believe

nice car