PDA

View Full Version : Final ADS at Mosport with Trillium on September 10-11 Weekend

dble Trouble
08-09-2011, 10:04 PM
This is just to keep everyone aware, that the next and final event is coming up fast. Register soon as we only have 60 spots available rather than the usual 90 since this is the same weekend as our Club Race. We allow less students so everyone gets the same amount of track time.

Cost is $499 as usual, taxes included for two days of instruction on track, in class and on a skidpad doing exercises. A tax receipt is also issued as you can claim this on your taxes next year. Dinner Saturday pm is included as well as a track walk on Saturday once the track is shut down. Many Max members attend these events on a regular basis and are universally praised for the organization, safety, and curriculum.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me john_venditti@hotmail.com or visit the website www.trillium-bmwclub.ca

E30M42cab
08-10-2011, 11:28 AM
I go for all the girls!

E30M42cab
08-10-2011, 11:52 AM
We're down to 48 spots available now, so if you're going to register, you should do so ASAP. Also, this isn't a BMW only event. All makes and models (except some cabrio's) are welcome. Beginner and Advanced classes are offered. There's also lapping on friday September 9th for those of you who qualify. If you have any questions about registering as a student, instructor, or lapper, you may also contact myself at scott097@hotmail.com .

Gleb
08-10-2011, 06:17 PM
I go for all the girls!

Is Rudy coming? :moon:

craz azn
08-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Is Rudy coming? :moon:

Only if your wifey is coming!! *par-t*

Gleb
08-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Only if your wifey is coming!! *par-t*

why go out for veggie burgers, when she has a steak at home?:moon: