PDA

View Full Version : 3 Series 1997 328is MINT

diezel06turk
08-04-2011, 01:19 PM
1997 328is
Samoablau Metallic (body and paint are both mint)
Black Leather Interior MINT Shape, no rips and etc
5spd, transmission and clutch are like new, very smooth
Lowered on TEIN Suspension(Comes with original as well)
17x8.5 ACS Rims with a lip, 90% thread on summer tires also 15" original BMW bottle cap style with 90% thread winter tires
KENWOOD CD/MP3/AUX Player wired nicely with Infinity 10" Sub (sounds clean&clear)
Keyless Entry, Aftermarket Alarm
6000k HID Headlights
Not a single light on the dash, not a single pixel dead on the OBD, Everything works and functions
240km

Car drives amaizing, all maintenance was done, comes with 2 sets of keys and all the original books.

3rd Owner, I work in Burlington and live near Etobicoke, that explains all the highway kms.

COMES SAFETIED AND E-TESTED
$5500 for max members FIRM ON the price or willing to trade for an E46 +cash on my end

IraqiBimmer
08-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Nice car brother...pretty clean and mint for its age.

SiR
08-04-2011, 11:04 PM
looks nice!

noodles101
08-05-2011, 01:43 AM
nice mint E36 man, u should have no problem selling this. price is good for how good the shape of the body is . GLWS !!

diezel06turk
08-05-2011, 09:16 AM
thanx guys, b-u-m-p

diezel06turk
08-08-2011, 12:53 PM
bump

diezel06turk
08-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Price is now 5300 or Best Reasonable Offer, I really want an e46 ;)

davericher20
08-09-2011, 06:22 PM
pm'd

diezel06turk
08-15-2011, 12:24 PM
price is now reduced to 5000, all pms replied

davericher20
08-15-2011, 04:35 PM
I think you should take "MINT" out of your ad so noones time is wasted.
Paint is NOT mint
Body is NOT mint
Interior is NOT mint.
Car does not drive perfect.
ACS rims are reps and they rub.

Sorry buddy but I drove 45 minutes to see this MINT car and it was anything but. I hate that noone knows what MINT means these days. This is an fyi for anyone wanting to see it.

doogee
08-15-2011, 05:06 PM
^ +1

The car has significant rust all along the top of the wind shield, and spots here and there around the car. Also dents and scuffs.

Definitely not a mint car. Don't mean to hurt the sale, but trying to save some people time. Some people would drive a long way to check this car out just to be disappointed. Only because you posted it as "MINT!" When indeed, the car is in rough shape.

diezel06turk
08-15-2011, 08:59 PM
lol, is it bcuz i didnt take your lowball offer? lets be real now.
the car is reasonable priced for what it is,

according to the both of you i dont know the meaning of MINT however both you smart assess don't know the meaning of 5000OBO is, not 3000.

i've been completely honest with both of you guys, you can't expect a 1997 with 240km to be in a same condition of a 2010 and take it home for 3000, :)

pictures speak for itself, half of the stuff you both mentioned are obviously exaggerated

doogee
08-15-2011, 09:03 PM
the car is reasonable priced for what it is,

according to the both of you i dont know the meaning of MINT however both you smart assess don't know the meaning of 5000OBO is, not 3000.

i've been completely honest with both of you guys, you can't expect a 1997 with 240km to be in a same condition of a 2010 and take it home for 3000, :)

Hey I never said there was anything wrong with the price! I think it's priced fairly. The car drives perfectly fine. Car all around felt solid.

Why are you calling me a smart ass? I wasn't even interested in the car and never made an offer of any kind...

Point is the car isn't even close to being mint, yet it is posted as "mint" everything. Mint would mean the car doesn't have rust, scratches, or dents.

Post pictures of the rust and dents, the ad is misleading.

And you can easily expect it to be in better shape. I have a 98 with 330,000 km and it is in much better shape.

davericher20
08-15-2011, 10:29 PM
the car is reasonable priced for what it is

fcplm 3k was one of your OBO's. I still wouldn't have bought it if you said "deal." Not what I'm looking for. If I WAS looking for it, I would only pay 3k.

Thanks for contradicting your original ad for me. You said MINT, not "what you expect for a 1997 with 240k" THAT"S why I drove for 45 min out of my way to see your car. A MINT car for a GOOD price. *thmbsdwn*

pictures speak for itself, half of the stuff you both mentioned are obviously exaggerated

It doesn't benefit me one bit to exaggerate anything, we're not out to get you......the only thing I'm trying to accomplish is to let other people like me (who might like to have a mint car for a great price) know what condition the car really is in.
Don't take it personal. This is what forums are for. If people read this and don't believe me then they can go out there and see it for themselves.......simple as that.
You were a great guy to deal with and I'm sure anyone who buys the car from you will get a friend along with it. Just don't be misleading in your ads. :)

edit: you know what? **** that. You wasted my time you deserve this

You said "body and paint are both mint" - FACT - First thing I noticed was ****in GUM on the trunk, the huge dent on the drivers side, the major rust above the windshield, rocker panel, and inside the trunk seam, and the paint was a measly 6/10.

You said "Black Leather Interior MINT Shape, no rips and etc" -FACT- Driver AND passenger bolsters were ripped, and the drivers side door card was loose.

You said "5spd, transmission and clutch are like new, very smooth" -FACT- clutch vibrated strangely when it engaged.

You said "17x8.5 ACS Rims with a lip" - FACT - ACS knockoffs.

doogee
08-15-2011, 11:15 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7oyg1SwVp1qc4xv4o1_250.gif

ju_le_new
08-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Dayyum. car looks good in pictures though

diezel06turk
08-16-2011, 08:20 AM
hahahaha gottah love the maxdrama, the car is in real good shape, davericher is just pissed because he didn't get what he wanted and decided to shit on my thread a week after he came and looked at it. its ok though..

Michel
08-16-2011, 09:41 AM
^ so if there's nothing to hide, post quality pics of the side bolsters, fenders, windshield area and other problem areas doogee and dave mentioned. Doing that will save your thread imo...

diezel06turk
08-16-2011, 10:03 AM
there is absolutely nothing to hide i'd be more than happy to do so if the buyer backs out, got a deposit

craz azn
08-16-2011, 10:17 AM
there is absolutely nothing to hide i'd be more than happy to do so if the buyer backs out, got a deposit

I call BS. Is that why you just reposted it on kijiji an hour ago with a significant price drop to 4750?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1997-BMW-328is-MINT-MAJOR-PRICE-DROP-HURRY-BE4-ITS-GONE-W0QQAdIdZ306177053

SpeeDemoN
08-16-2011, 10:59 AM
I offer $3001

STEEEZ
08-16-2011, 11:11 AM
I was going to suggest a price drop. Cause really, I dont understand why people ask so much for old E36s...

I am interested and only if its a significant price drop. LMK

The Twin
08-16-2011, 11:35 AM
oh FFS it's a clean looking E36.

a little bit of attention to detail body wise, turn a blind eye to a worn bolster and you've got yourself a tastfull car for less than $4700.

I've see e30's with highmileage m50 swaps go for more $

diezel06turk
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM
I call BS. Is that why you just reposted it on kijiji an hour ago with a significant price drop to 4750?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1997-BMW-328is-MINT-MAJOR-PRICE-DROP-HURRY-BE4-ITS-GONE-W0QQAdIdZ306177053

come see the car, you will see the condition with your own eyes AND I WILL PAY FOR YOUR GAS, i've been on the forums for a long time, i am obviously not going to post something and hide it,

pm me a time when you'd like to see it, i've always been an honest guy with everybody here, done buisness with lots, bought and sold parts and cars. just because somebody is upset and they drove to see the car expecting a 2011 model bmw for 5grand doesn't give the right to nobody to shit on my thread.

To make it clear, car is back up for sale for 4500 for max members, I think its reasonably well priced. buyer lost his deposit, end of discussion, PLEASE ppl, don't shit on my thread nomore

sproule905
08-17-2011, 08:36 AM
i can see the rust bubbles starting to form on the windshield in the first pic... must be from the high res MAC i am on hehe.

GLWS

diezel06turk
08-17-2011, 09:51 AM
^yes thats due to the fact that windshield was replaced couple years ago, thnx

doogee
08-17-2011, 11:19 AM
just because somebody is upset and they drove to see the car expecting a 2011 model bmw for 5grand doesn't give the right to nobody to shit on my thread

The car is posted as mint. Once again. You dont seem to understand what that means. Dont give us all "what do you expect for a 97?!?!". You saw my car. 98 with no rust or bullshit and I don't even consider it mint.

If I were you, I'd have a mod delete this thread since it's gone to shit, yeah I know I'm apart of it. Make a new thread, tell people there is rust along the windshield, on the rocker and trunk. Tell them there is a dent in the front fender. I guarantee the car will sell quicker because there won't be any nasty surprises when people come to look at it.

^yes thats due to the fact that windshield was replaced couple years ago, thnx

I have to ask. Since when does changing a windshield make the roof rust? Only reason that can happen is if it wasn't put in properly.

diezel06turk
08-17-2011, 11:56 AM
The car is posted as mint. Once again. You dont seem to understand what that means. Dont give us all "what do you expect for a 97?!?!". You saw my car. 98 with no rust or bullshit and I don't even consider it mint.

If I were you, I'd have a mod delete this thread since it's gone to shit, yeah I know I'm apart of it. Make a new thread, tell people there is rust along the windshield, on the rocker and trunk. Tell them there is a dent in the front fender. I guarantee the car will sell quicker because there won't be any nasty surprises when people come to look at it.

I have to ask. Since when does changing a windshield make the roof rust? Only reason that can happen is if it wasn't put in properly.

you've answered your own questions, you arent me so im not getting a mod to delete my thread.

infact i am guessing that the windshield wasn't put in properly so thats why the paint is bubbling, there are 3 spots above the windshield.

you were never interested in the car you just came along with your friend and started shitting on my thread after, funny thing is both of you decided to post shit exactly a week later looking at the car not even the same night.

plz do me a favour, and come with a camera, take pictures and repost my add, i will pay you, your gas, your time and efford. otherwise stop posting shit here plz.

I understand your car might be in 10x better condition, i've never even compared my car to anybody elses here, so why even say something like that.

everything mentioned is taken into consideration and price has been dropped. i dont understand why it bothers you guys so much the way i post my car. you aren't even interested, i can post the way i want, and its my problem if it doesn't. so plz keep that in mind ;)

bart325is
08-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Come on everyone. How can you knock a guy with an avatar like that???*love*

Seriously, lots of people mis-use the term "mint". Buyer beware. If you drive a long way to look at someone's cheap "mint" car without verifying "mint" status then it's your own fault.

On the other hand, "mint" means "mint" which means not a freakin spot of rust, no dings, no fade, no worn material. PERIOD! You say you're honest but your ad is not. Simply remove "mint" and replace it with "excellent condition".

diezel06turk
08-17-2011, 12:26 PM
i'm waiting to hear from doogee. i really want him or his friend to make a new add for me so that there will be no mis understanding again.

doogee
08-17-2011, 12:45 PM
i'm to hear from doogee. i really want him or his friend to make a new add for me so that there will be no mis understanding again.

How much are you willing to pay?

:D

tonga3
08-17-2011, 12:55 PM
Come on everyone. How can you knock a guy with an avatar like that???*love*

Seriously, lots of people mis-use the term "mint". Buyer beware. If you drive a long way to look at someone's cheap "mint" car without verifying "mint" status then it's your own fault.

On the other hand, "mint" means "mint" which means not a freakin spot of rust, no dings, no fade, no worn material. PERIOD! You say you're honest but your ad is not. Simply remove "mint" and replace it with "excellent condition".

I was thinking the same thing about the avatar!!*th-up*

diezel06turk
08-17-2011, 01:02 PM
How much are you willing to pay?

:D

whatever you are worth, pm me to discuss

Dr. Flyview
08-18-2011, 03:34 PM
It is very frustrating when someone claims their car to be mint and when you get there they pull a "well what do you expect for a 15 year old car?" That's just retarded, there's 80 year old cars that are mint, so yes it is possible. This is a forum with enthusiasts so we hope that when people post "mint" cars, we can expect that. Some of us (myself included) get very hopeful to finally find that mint e36... This thread should be edited or closed.

diezel06turk
08-18-2011, 04:17 PM
thank you for your opinion,however it wasn't necessary. if you've read all the posts, we've pretty much come to an agreement that my add is missleading, and it is to be edited.