PDA

View Full Version : Fs:1998 BMW 318i

m3ro
08-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Im looking to sell or possibly trade my 318i. It's a 1998 sedan, alpine white on black leatherette, automatic, power windows, cold A/C, alpine USB deck, upgraded OEM M3 door mouldings for a nice cosmetic touch, factory alarm with lock/unlock, very clean inside and out, no rust and nothing aftermarket on the car, everything is original for the exception of the stereo.

It does need minor work that include: replacing the exhaust, rear tires, brakes and a new windshield as there is a medium sized crack running down the middle. Everything else is in working order. Since I have owned it I have replaced the head coolant connector (OEM BMW part used), replaced old coolant with BMW "blue" coolant. Also replaced the spark plugs with Bosch laser iridium plugs. I have used BMW synthetic motor oil only along with Shell or Petro Canada 91 octane fuel.

I bought this car several months ago thinking I would like a change from my usually choice of manual to something easy and shift free like an automatic, however I really miss driving with a manual gearbox. Although the car handles wonderfully and is still nice to drive, I would really like to get back into a manual E36 (325 or 328) preferably a coupe so therefore I am open to trades also. I will start with an asking price of $4200 which includes a valid E-test. The mileage is 251,000km as of today. I am located in Ottawa. Send me a PM and I will answer you ASAP.

roubi1
08-04-2011, 09:05 AM
I have a 1995 4dr 318i in manual with about 250,000km it runs amazing green on tan interior, would u be interested in a trade

m3ro
08-07-2011, 04:54 AM
sorry mate I have my mind set on a coupe' body style and preferably not green but thanks for your offer anyhow.

m3ro
08-09-2011, 03:40 AM
price reduced to $3900, also looking to trade for an E30 in manual