PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: GHETTO MIATA's!!!!!

BMW_M52_M20
04-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Wow, have seen two really old miata's in the last while both driven by young guys!
Now the funny part was they both had dual exhausts for all that pedal pumping power, with an extensive roll over bar system, just in case she wants to roll on the track......=)
They sound like crap and they are a total chick car!!!!!
J

Miguel
04-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Jays_Arctic323is
Wow, have seen two really old miata's in the last while both driven by young guys!
Now the funny part was they both had dual exhausts for all that pedal pumping power, with an extensive roll over bar system, just in case she wants to roll on the track......=)
They sound like crap and they are a total chick car!!!!!
J

Miata's are very popular auto-x cars. they handle like they are on rails.

golden
04-20-2003, 03:28 PM
yep, really popular track cars from what i hear

BMW_M52_M20
04-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Popular or not, they are still ugly as hell.
J

Alezone
04-21-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Jays_Arctic323is
Popular or not, they are still ugly as hell.
J

I like moded miata, saw a couple of white ones, dropped, nice body kit, dtm spoiler, and dual exhaust. they looked kinda neat and a bit like the S2000 from behind.

niko_gt
04-28-2003, 03:00 AM
i know a guy who has a miatia, looks totally stock, stock rims and everything, nothing flashy, but has amazing suspension work done to it, and a supercharger, he totally surprises ppl

M50E30
04-28-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by niko_gt
i know a guy who has a miatia, looks totally stock, stock rims and everything, nothing flashy, but has amazing suspension work done to it, and a supercharger, he totally surprises ppl

Is this Miata a newer one, silver, and turbocharged? I wonder if it is the car that was tuned by the same guy that is doing empowerd's GT2? If so that thing puts out 400hp at full boost!

:eek:

Shotta
05-01-2003, 11:27 PM
miatas are fast when modded, i ran with a few of em up at shannonville, they handle wicked, plus they have really good power to weight ratio

niko_gt
05-03-2003, 06:47 AM
Its white, & its the first gen miata's i guess? the first one with the pop up round- headlights style