PDA

View Full Version : what if....

tiestoE36
04-19-2003, 06:40 PM
lets say that you were racing on hwy 7 around 2 am, reaching fiarly high speeds. as you are slowing down, you notice the chopper above you. chopper looks as if it is looking at you. if the indeed the chopper did see you racing, what would be the max time that you could be busted. like if they got your plates for example, but you dont know for sure or not, how much time would go by untill the cops couldnt do anything??

DbIiRrTdY
04-19-2003, 11:39 PM
ooh,

don't know ... but i would suspect that they would come after said individual pretty quickly. Don't think they would wait too long.

lates

e30_325_s52
04-19-2003, 11:57 PM
ya and they would most likey catch u too..unless u were goin 200 lik a motorcycle..most helicopters max out at lik 170-180mph

SickFinga
04-20-2003, 08:04 AM
tiestoE36, if you are still here and typing, forget about it, and consider your self lucky.
They donn't right licence plates down, cause they can't prove anything.
What they do is follow you until cop pulls you over. If you got home, forget about it.

e30_325_s52
04-20-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
tiestoE36, if you are still here and typing, forget about it, and consider your self lucky.
They donn't right licence plates down, cause they can't prove anything.
What they do is follow you until cop pulls you over. If you got home, forget about it. unless it was a police copter

tiestoE36
04-20-2003, 04:02 PM
it is now two days later, so its ok. but anyways this was like one of the best races of my life, well not the best, but pretty good. it got totally ruined when i looked up to see the chopper, me and my buddy in the other car, got right off hwy 7. on the way home that nite a cop was behind for a little, and i sh** my pants, but when i turned he went straight. thank god, i learned a lesson, to not be such an idiot.

///Milk
04-20-2003, 04:47 PM
people can still report you racing on the streets cant they?
your f*Áked either way

KennyTheGreat
04-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by ///Milk
people can still report you racing on the streets cant they?
your f*Áked either way

NO he is not f*cked either way. Don't post sh8t if you don't know what you are talking about.

tiestoE36: If you didn't get booked that evening, then you shouldn't loose sleep over this...unless you keep racing on 7 and then get booked *shiner*

SickFinga
04-21-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by e30_325_s52
unless it was a police copter

it doesn't matter what copter it was.
If he didn't follow him, and he didn't get pulled over by the closest cruiser, he is safe.

///Milk
04-21-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by KennyTheGreat
NO he is not f*cked either way. Don't post sh8t if you don't know what you are talking about.
jeez no need to sound that way!
Ok how bout this!
You're f*cked if someone reports you or if the cops find you
sound better Kenny?!

NOTE: It's a WHAT IF....!!!!!!