PDA

View Full Version : 1994 540i FOR SALE

MiroE36
06-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone,

My co-workers dad is selling his pristine condition 1994 540i:

Excerpt from ad:

I am selling my beautiful 1994 BMW 540i with only 99,000 km. I am the original owner of this car, which I bought brand new in July 1993 from Maranello BMW. This car is in pristine condition and is flawless. It looks, feels and drives like brand new. It has always been garaged and very well maintained. All scheduled maintenance records and service history is available including the owner's manual. It has nearly brand-new Michelin Primacy all-season tires which are less than 2 years old, newer battery, and many other newly serviced parts.

The car is Oxford Green Metallic with tan leather interior. It has a 4.0L V8 under the hood paired with a 5-spd automatic transmission, with many luxury options including sunroof, and power memory and heated seats.

I drove this car with absolute care and have to give it up due to a lack of garage space. This was the most fun and reliable car I have ever owned, and am truly sad to see it go.

The car is located in the Hwy 27 & Hwy 7 (Vaughan) area for viewing. I took all of the pictures in this ad approximately 3 weeks ago.

Serious inquiries only. Asking $6799. No trades/swaps. Please feel free to email me anytime at leonard540i@gmail.com if interested.

BMW winter rims with Marangoni winter tires are also available.

Thank you.

Here is the link to the ad:
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1994-BMW-540i-Original-Owner-Babied-with-low-km-W0QQAdIdZ291573220#

Hope it finds a good home