PDA

View Full Version : 1989 BMW 750iL V-12 Sedan Unbelievable Shape!

stides40oz
04-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Automatic, all options available that year, all original car, no accidents, no rust, no bondo, not driven in winter, solid car everywhere, lots of money when new. Phone for appointment. 168,000kms, Canadian car. Looking to get only $5500.
4I6-82O-O713

Please call the phone number if you're interested. I rarely get online to check PMs.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x439/stides/bmw1.jpg
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x439/stides/bmw2.jpg
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x439/stides/bmw4.jpg
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x439/stides/bmw3.jpg
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x439/stides/bmw5.jpg
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x439/stides/bmw6.jpg

stides40oz
04-10-2011, 11:01 PM
This thing even has power back seats! Fully FULLY loaded! All options work too!

bmwmck
04-10-2011, 11:29 PM
correct me if i'm wrong, saw this on kijiji a while ago

looked MINT. that thing is so legit

The Twin
04-11-2011, 09:46 AM
absolutely love these cars.
everything appeals to me style, fit and finish-wise.

except for the bloody M70 V12 engine.

a heartattack waiting to happen to work on.

otherwise stunning vehicles.

stides40oz
04-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Well the price is right guys!! cmon someone buy it! Need more space!

MarkD
04-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Does it come with a $2000 pre-paid gas card? I bet that thing sucks it back!

SiR
04-11-2011, 04:39 PM
v12 ftw
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MAquPoYPTD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stides40oz
04-11-2011, 10:51 PM
"exhaust vid"

Mine sounds just like that!

Does it come with a $2000 pre-paid gas card? I bet that thing sucks it back!

If you need a gas card this isn't the car for you. But in reality it's not that bad on gas. It's only a 5.0 Liter engine. I mean it's worse then a 3 series but it's really not bad at all. My suv is way worse.

MarkD
04-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Mine sounds just like that!

If you need a gas card this isn't the car for you. But in reality it's not that bad on gas. It's only a 5.0 Liter engine. I mean it's worse then a 3 series but it's really not bad at all. My suv is way worse.

I just mentioned that as with the price of gas these days, you will really notice your wallet lighten when you fill those tanks up. I don't need a 750, but someone on here may want it.

I've never noticed that v12 symbol on any other 750, looks like it's from a Merc.

SamE30e
04-11-2011, 11:02 PM
I love how these things sound when they start, even the new 760's sound like that.

The Twin
04-11-2011, 11:55 PM
How long have you owned the car for? I'm honestly considering this, however am a little weary because of the complicated engine. What it like maintenance-wise? I'd be looking for a weekend cruiser over the summer for weekend flings. Are parts expensive? How tough is it to have to pass an etest?
There is a little aftermarket support, however I think its great the way it is...cathedral on wheels lol.

Appreciate your honest input , cheers.

stides40oz
04-12-2011, 05:28 PM
I've never noticed that v12 symbol on any other 750, looks like it's from a Merc.

The V12 badge is from a mercedes. I thought it looked tasteful and cool on this car though.

How long have you owned the car for? I'm honestly considering this, however am a little weary because of the complicated engine. What it like maintenance-wise? I'd be looking for a weekend cruiser over the summer for weekend flings. Are parts expensive? How tough is it to have to pass an etest?
There is a little aftermarket support, however I think its great the way it is...cathedral on wheels lol.

Appreciate your honest input , cheers.

The car has been in my family for more then 10 years. In all honestly if youre truley interested please call the number in the ad. You can talk to my dad and he knows everything about this car inside and out. I know it has never had any issues since we've owned it other then routine maintenance. As for how complicated or expensive it is to fix my dad could answer that better for you. So please call 4I6 82O O7I3 thx.

The Twin
04-13-2011, 09:49 AM
spoke to your pops! nice guy!

i'm tossed up between two of these nasty beasts.

I'll keep ya posted.

stides40oz
04-13-2011, 08:30 PM
spoke to your pops! nice guy!

i'm tossed up between two of these nasty beasts.

I'll keep ya posted.

I'm sure you won't be tossed up once you see this one in person *th-up*

stides40oz
04-14-2011, 10:56 PM
Still waiting...

stides40oz
04-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Fun Fact: This car was $108,000 brand new in 1989!!! What would that be now? Like $200,000 today? It's literally a palace on wheels.

stides40oz
04-15-2011, 05:00 PM
SOLD Please delete thread.

stides40oz
04-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Please delete thread. I don't like my phone number floating around the internet anymore then it needs to be.

Thx.

MarkD
04-19-2011, 12:30 PM
Fun Fact: This car was $108,000 brand new in 1989!!! What would that be now? Like $200,000 today? It's literally a palace on wheels.

Does it have a 24K gold crapper? Most palaces have those.

stides40oz
04-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Does it have a 24K gold crapper? Most palaces have those.

Yea it what's the power back seats are for.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Do I have to post 2 girls and 1 cup pictures here so my thread gets deleted?

MarkD
04-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Please delete thread. I don't like my phone number floating around the internet anymore then it needs to be.

Thx.

are you going to delete the hundred other posts where you posted your number? It's all over Kijiji in the ads for all the other stuff you have been selling.

This is an interesting one! http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/2335111014.html

defaultName
04-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Well thanks for joining the forum! We are all very appreciative that you and your 'palace on wheels' have graced us with your presence!

I guess we won't see you again until you have another car to unload. Good riddance *uzi*

stides40oz
04-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Well thanks for joining the forum! We are all very appreciative that you and your 'palace on wheels' have graced us with your presence!

I guess we won't see you again until you have another car to unload. Good riddance *uzi*

Sorry am I asking for something out of the ordinary here? Most other enthusiasts websites take your post downs when you mark them as sold in their classified section. And yes I will post here if I have another BMW to unload. It's a great place to sell BMWs. No need to be so harsh.

defaultName
04-20-2011, 06:41 PM
And yes I will post here if I have another BMW to unload. It's a great place to sell BMWs. No need to be so harsh.

You have been a member here since 2009 (under a different name) and the only posts you have made have been to sell your car. You contribute nothing here.

If you want to use it to sell cars then sponsor the site. If you can't contribute information, thoughts, or ideas, then contribute money *wiggle*

BMW325BMW
04-20-2011, 07:37 PM
You have been a member here since 2009 (under a different name) and the only posts you have made have been to sell your car. You contribute nothing here.

If you want to use it to sell cars then sponsor the site. If you can't contribute information, thoughts, or ideas, then contribute money *wiggle*

Are you serious? Do you really not have anything better to do with your time than to track what another member posts on this website? There are different forums on this website for a reason. One of which is to sell cars. So he clearly has something to contribute.

As for you, bashing a member for using the site for what it is meant for, (gathering information, selling goods, etc), who are you? And what interest do you have vested in this website that you are so concerned with what another person posts? This is one of the many reasons why many people including myself don't post on the sight anymore.

If you or anyone doesn't like what I have to say than message me. I won't post again in this thread.

Sorry this thread turned to s***. Good thing the car sold.

Congrats on the sale!! Sweet car. If I could have I would have purchased this car in a heart beat.

MarkD
04-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Sorry am I asking for something out of the ordinary here? Most other enthusiasts websites take your post downs when you mark them as sold in their classified section. And yes I will post here if I have another BMW to unload. It's a great place to sell BMWs. No need to be so harsh.

I've never seen posts being removed after an item is for sale, most either leave it or they may lock the thread, but it stays.

Here is an example:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410969

defaultName
04-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Are you serious? Do you really not have anything better to do with your time than to track what another member posts on this website? There are different forums on this website for a reason. One of which is to sell cars. So he clearly has something to contribute.

I never intentionally set out to read all of his other posts. Another member had a thread about wether or not he should buy a 750iL. So out of curiosity I did a search to see how many were for sale and I came across a few threads for this car from 2009. No big conspiracy here.

As for you, bashing a member for using the site for what it is meant for, (gathering information, selling goods, etc), who are you? And what interest do you have vested in this website that you are so concerned with what another person posts? This is one of the many reasons why many people including myself don't post on the sight anymore.

In regards to what I contribute to the site, more then some people and less then a lot of people. But I do contribute when I can. I don't know everything but that is one reason why I joined, so that I can learn.

What I posted was just my opinion and how I felt, just as you did in response to what I posted.

stides40oz
04-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Well the sale for my car fell through. Person couldnt get the money. Oh well thanks for the deposit. I'm gona make a new thread because I'm going to ad a few things and you can't edit your posts here for some reason. Can you guys not be Dbags in my new thread plz?