View Full Version : Lookin for a few parts for an e36

04-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Im wondering if u have the vent that goes to the alternator, and the piece of plastic that goes at the bottom of the windshield, im not 100% what those 2 things would b called but i hope my description was good enough. Both are for an e36 4 door 325i

Bimmer Heaven
04-09-2011, 12:11 AM
The description is perfect, but those plastic parts are notorious to crack with age, so very hard to find used, i highly suggest going with new. I might have something good used, but chances are very small, give me a call and i can check.

04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I will call u on monday that is if i can remember

06-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Alternator cooling duct and for the windshield thing I believe its called a cowling