M3 Carpets throughout
19” M Tech Alloy wheels
Xenon HID D2S headlamps self adjusting
L.E.D. rear light clusters
Two sets of keys
Front leather armrest
Front Hood protection on front end of hood for stone chips
Paddle shifters behind steering wheel
I also have two sets of winter rims and tires for the car one set is 5 spoke alloy wheels and the other set are steels

have owned this E46 now for two years I had pretty much everything replaced when it had its first service with me I picked it up with 128,000 on the clock and it now has 185,000 98 percent of this is highway mileage so the wear and tear has been minimal and the engine still purrs like a kitten I have replaced all spark plugs and make sure that the right oil is used as I know that BMW where having problems with Castrol Bimmersport helped me in that area and have serviced it ever since I recently just had the brake discs and rotors replaced end of last year I had a new clutch kit put in it and also it has brand new front steering control arm Bushings the rears where done just over a year ago too so the drive is amazing I love my cars and take care of them the bodywork is in great condition and the car itself is very clean all work on the car has been performed by Bimmer sport in Mississauga great service great work

Selling car due to moving abroad as you can see from the price i need to sell the car and cannot sit on it for weeks let alone months at a stupidly ridiculous high price that some do as they feel they have put in tons of money and so expect that back when selling the car I paid two years ago for this car around $30K I have in that time put about $5K in getting it to the standard that I wanted and am pleased with the car runs beautifully and is very responsive I really do not want to sell it as it is an all round winner in my book and being my second E46 M3 I am sure it wont be my last the car really gets a lot of looks with the 19inch rims which i feel are the best sized rims for the M3 the early 2003's had small wheels that made the car look bad

$15000 ONO

I forgot to mention in the ad above that the the front DVR HID bulb will soon need to be replaced as its on its way out i have had it checked and its just a bulb replacement Cost is around $149 for two HID bulbs also rear driver light cluster will need to be replaced at some point as there is only around half the LEDS working due to a crack in the cluster housing Cost of replacement approx 250-350 depending on where you buy from sorry for not mentioning this before i just realized i hadn't mentioned that when i initially posted

daytona
04-04-2011, 09:54 AM
wow this price is a steal if its well kept......

MarkD
04-04-2011, 11:43 AM
wow this price is a steal if its well kept......

Looks like the right price for a 7 year old car with 185k kms. Plus look closely, it needs some cosmetic touch-ups. But a good deal for someone who wants one. I do, but have no more room for cars unless I sell off part of the fleet.

2002M3E46
04-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Very cheap, GLWS

twboy1999
04-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Even with 180k
Is very good price

eljay
04-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Even with 180k
Is very good price
Agreed.

GLWS

shelby guo
04-08-2011, 09:15 PM
nice car.GLWS

chromius
04-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Man, If you were in Ottawa I'd be all over this.

GLWS

Whip_lash
04-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Man, If you were in Ottawa I'd be all over this.

GLWS

Its not that far of a drive for a good deal...

chromius
04-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Its not that far of a drive for a good deal...

Ya, I know, I'd love to. I bought my 540 in T.O. But I decided I wouldn't do that again. It's quite a hassle. I don't really have the time, and I'd want to have a PPI done, and not be rushed in making the decision, which going down there would end up doing to me.

xsailor
05-07-2011, 09:51 AM
I am very interested do you still have the car???