PDA

View Full Version : 2003 BMW 330i - M-Package

Alizay
03-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Selling my baby... :(

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2003-BMW-330i-M-Package-RARE-W0QQAdIdZ270307486

AlpWhitE46
03-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Just curious as to why a 2003 car was painted?

Alizay
03-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Someone keyed it in 2009, so it was painted.

Alizay
04-01-2011, 12:12 PM
ttt

Alizay
04-05-2011, 07:47 PM
ttt, new price

Jay22
04-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Someone keyed it in 2009, so it was painted.

Yeah - and pigs fly !

Bullet Ride
04-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah - and pigs fly !

Do you know the seller personally?
Are you familiar with the car?
Do you have proof that it was re-sprayed for some other reason than being keyed?

If you do, please share that information with us.

If not, please don't come in here making baseless statements trying to ruin the credibility of the seller.

mousecrab
04-07-2011, 12:30 PM
I got the same year and model but my M package comes with 6 speed.

Jay22
04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Do you know the seller personally?
Are you familiar with the car?
Do you have proof that it was re-sprayed for some other reason than being keyed?

No Caesar. :rolleyes:

But all it takes is a TINY bit of Common sense to understand no one would re-spray a relatively new ride just because it was 'supposedly keyed'.

Whoever decides to buy this, should take it to a legit body shop and check to see if it was in a major collision or not.

My bet is that it was.

Bullet Ride
04-07-2011, 04:23 PM
No Caesar. :rolleyes:

But all it takes is a TINY bit of Common sense to understand no one would re-spray a relatively new ride just because it was 'supposedly keyed'.

Depends how badly it was keyed. I've seen cars with some deep gouges (to the metal) from keying. Only way to fix it would be fill, sand and respray. If someone happened to key the whole side of the car what's the point in respraying half the car, minus well do the whole car so it matches.

Either way, at the end of the day, you're calling someone a liar in their own for sale thread based on a hunch that you have. In my opinion that's pretty rude.

slemmer
04-07-2011, 05:41 PM
My truck was keyed three quarters on one side. I had been filled, buffed, and resprayed. No reason to respray the entire truck and it looks fine. No collision - just stupid idiots who thinking they're cool to scratch rides.

damameke
04-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Either way, at the end of the day, you're calling someone a liar in their own for sale thread based on a hunch that you have. In my opinion that's pretty rude.

I agree with Bullet Ride with his take on your posts.. totally rude... best that you would not have posted at all with your assumption....

some owners are very picky with their cars and at times they do crazy stuffs to make sure their cars are spotless....

mario09
04-07-2011, 09:14 PM
I agree with Bullet Ride with his take on your posts.. totally rude... best that you would not have posted at all with your assumption....

some owners are very picky with their cars and at times they do crazy stuffs to make sure their cars are spotless....

I agree, we all do stupid things to our cars to make it look good. this could just have been one of them

JayXbmw
04-08-2011, 03:15 PM
sell me your rear bumper :)

Alizay
04-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Hey guys, I just noticed the discussion. Thanks for all those who came to my defense, and assumed the best about my car, my situation, and my reputation.

First of all, take a look at the left of this post... Notice that I have 200+ posts on this forum and this isn't one of my first few posts on Maxbimmer. I'm an AVID BMW fan, and I interact and do business with many members on this forum. I would rather take less money than cheat someone, or hide a problem with my vehicle. Whenever I do business, I completely disclose all information regardless of the outcome, regardless if that means I will lose a sale, because at the end of the day, honesty is a value that is extremely important to me. I challenge anyone who decides to buy my car to take it to any shop and find flaws that I haven't already disclosed.

My car was genuinely keyed, and I took it directly to BMW's guys, European Auto Body to have it fixed IMMEDIATELY. It was a messed and traumatic up situation, and I would never wish it upon anyone.

Jay22 you are nothing but a rude newbie on this forum, your assumptions are completely invalid and unwarranted. Keep your comments to yourself next time.

T.Dot_E30
04-10-2011, 10:19 AM
I got the same year and model but my M package comes with 6 speed.

I believe there was two packages, an M package and an M performance package (Often referred to as ZHP in the US). The cars with the M performance package had the 6 speed, 3.07 vs 2.93 diff, different cams, chrome exhaust tips in addition to whats in the regular m package.

Alizay
04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
I believe there was two packages, an M package and an M performance package (Often referred to as ZHP in the US). The cars with the M performance package had the 6 speed, 3.07 vs 2.93 diff, different cams, chrome exhaust tips in addition to whats in the regular m package.

I believe you are correct. My car is the 5 speed version.

mario09
04-11-2011, 12:57 PM
still on the market?
also any interior shots?

Jay22
04-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Jay22 you are nothing but a rude newbie on this forum, your assumptions are completely invalid and unwarranted. Keep your comments to yourself next time.

Doesent matter if you have 200 posts or 1 - fact remains, your justification for respraying a new ride...sounds fishy to me so I called it.

What may be 'traumatic' is if someone buys your ride then finds out later it was in a massive collission and they got screwed.

So, again - good luck with your sale - but I would recommend whoever decides to take a look at the car, have it checked from a certified body shop first.

Junaid
04-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Doesent matter if you have 200 posts or 1 - fact remains, your justification for respraying a new ride...sounds fishy to me so I called it.

What may be 'traumatic' is if someone buys your ride then finds out later it was in a massive collission and they got screwed.

So, again - good luck with your sale - but I would recommend whoever decides to take a look at the car, have it checked from a certified body shop first.

He already said he has no problem for anybody to take it to a shop for inspection, so hop off his nuts :)

damameke
04-11-2011, 02:50 PM
still on the market?
also any interior shots?

are you trading down from a 2006 to a 2003?

mario09
04-11-2011, 04:24 PM
are you trading down from a 2006 to a 2003?

lol yes. I dont like the e90s too much, there's just no connection with the car, so im looking at e46s or e36s

Alizay
04-11-2011, 06:22 PM

Again, keep your comments to yourself.

Alizay
04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
still on the market?
also any interior shots?

Yup, still for sale, don't have interior pics right now, car is a little dirty from the winter. I'll be doing a full detailing next month, so i'll have pics then.

mario09
04-11-2011, 07:04 PM
sweet cant wait to see

B6T
04-11-2011, 09:53 PM

I thought they were single wall stainless steel tips, as opposed to the chrome tips on the non-ZHP cars?

bmw328
04-20-2011, 04:32 PM
still available? im interested sent you an email through kijiji

mousecrab
04-20-2011, 05:58 PM
He already said he has no problem for anybody to take it to a shop for inspection, so hop off his nuts :)

*th-up* Let the inspection be the judge.
Things/sh!t happens to DD. I had a hit and run in a parking lot once that left a scrach on the front bumper, I had it repainted and the paint job doesn't mean anything else is wrong with the car or i ran into a messy accident.