PDA

View Full Version : E30 Parts Needed

defaultName
02-04-2011, 12:09 PM
I am looking for some parts for a 1990 325i. The car is Schwarz but if you have these parts in another colour I may still be interested.

Body Parts (Rust Free)-

-Front Bumper and valance
-Rear Valance
-Both Front Fenders
-Driver Side Door (possibly)

Misc-

-Idle Control Valve
-Crank Sunroof Parts (I have not figured out the exact problem yet)
-Emergency Brake Parts (I have not figured out the exact problem yet)
-Trunk Lock Mechanism (I have not figured out the exact problem yet)
-Sport Seats
-Basketweaves
-Uncut Keys

If you do not have these parts but know of a good (or cheap) place to get them then please let me know.

Thanks

craz azn
02-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I probably have some sunroof parts kicking around... gotta look and see what I have.

defaultName
02-04-2011, 01:59 PM
I probably have some sunroof parts kicking around... gotta look and see what I have.

That would be great. I'm going to check and see what the problem is and what I need.

Your parts are buy one get one free right???

craz azn
02-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Haha, we can definitely work on the price if you buy a few items, thats no problem :)

defaultName
02-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Hopefully I can figure out the problems tomorrow so I can start gathering parts to fix them.

I will let you know what I need as soon as I know.

I've been searching for parts all afternoon. I found a lot of what I need so far.

I sent out some PM's for the body parts that I need. I haven't heard back yet but I won't start to worry until Spring. Brand new aftermarket fenders are about $130 each and they come with a black primer finish so if I get desperate I can live with those.

I found the idle control valve for about $200 online.

Blank keys for $10 each on E-Bay.

There is a set of Euroweaves for sale on the forum without caps and with curb rash. I'm not sure about pricing for these so I may wait to see what else comes up. I would like a set of basketweaves so Euroweaves may be the best option... Maybe re-drills?

craz azn
02-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Yikes! Dude, buy a used ICV and clean it. 200$ is outrageous... when you can buy a used one for less than 40 bucks.

If you ever find Euroweaves for 500 or under, snap 'em up! If I were to sell mine, I wouldn't let the 5 of them go for less than 750. Food for thought. I'll look tomorrow morning for those sunroof mechanism parts and see what I have.

defaultName
02-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Yikes! Dude, buy a used ICV and clean it. 200$ is outrageous... when you can buy a used one for less than 40 bucks.

I found some used ones on E-Bay and R3V, but I would just be worried about buying one and having it not work. I guess I could try one out. I still need to look at mine to see if it can be fixed.

If you ever find Euroweaves for 500 or under, snap 'em up! If I were to sell mine, I wouldn't let the 5 of them go for less than 750. Food for thought. I'll look tomorrow morning for those sunroof mechanism parts and see what I have.

Would $500 be a good price for a set of 4 without caps, tires, and with curb rash?

craz azn
02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
That's pushing it. Depending on how bad the curb rash is, and if they may be bent... that would be the deciding factor for me. For some reason, people ask a lot for caps, so take that into consideration with the price.

defaultName
02-05-2011, 05:20 PM
I came so close to getting an ICV today but unfortunately it did not work out. But now I am more confused then ever.

My car has a 'T' shaped ICV that is black and silver. When I check online sometimes it says I need a 'T' shaped and sometimes it says I need an 'L' shaped one. Realoem only shows 'L' shaped in their diagrams. Even if I change the year it only shows 'L' shaped.

Also most that I see for sale on the forums are 'T' shaped.

Is the shape dependent on the year or the model?

craz azn
02-05-2011, 11:13 PM
No idea. Most of the later cars I see have T shaped ones. When I put my car together, I used an L shape one, because I had more of those as spares at the time.

defaultName
02-05-2011, 11:41 PM
I guess I could use an 'L' shaped one but then I think I would need a new intake boot and a new ICV hose.

Magi318i
02-25-2011, 05:33 PM
ICV at ebay

Link ICV ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E30-325i-325IC-325iX-IDLE-CONTROL-VALVE-87-92-/120688872415?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c199e0bdf)

tested Black Bosch T shaped ICV import from Germany cost ~120$
4 Euroweaves with Caps / no tires import from Germany 550$