PDA

View Full Version : Overdue feedback for my experience with Bimmersport Automotive

kevin325
01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
This is a bit long overdue but I feel as the whole community should know about how Bimmersport deals with loyal customers and how they conduct business. Please keep this thread clean and don’t turn it into a bashing contest as I don’t want this post to mysteriously go missing as well.

When I first joined Max back in 2006 I was looking for a reliable and trustful mechanic that can take on the projects and upgrades that I had always had planned for my car. After researching the forum and attending their BBQ, I chose Bimmersport. For the first year everything was great, I was treated like family and had no issues with the shop (look up posted feedback). After a year had passed I decided to go with a S54 swap which Bimmersport said NP and that they can tackle with ease. After sourcing the parts for me, we began the swap which took a good 5 months because for half of the time my car was just sitting there collecting dust. Once the swap finally started I kept getting calls from Charlie saying you need to order this part, you are missing this part and such (he even tried to convince me that I need a brand new clutch since they didn’t have the alignment tool to use on the clutch which was bolted up to my engine). I always had trusted Charlie like my own family member so with a blind eye I would say yes to any suggestion that he would have without researching what is being presented to me. Fast forward to the day that I am picking up the car, the car looks great and drives fine, the only thing that was there was a CEL from a “fuel leak” which they said bring it back and we will fix.

So I said ok and asked for the bill – The bill was $6,890 MINUS the $8,000 which I had just spent for parts. So I ask Charlie and he says well we had to order a lot of small parts here and there and that also the labor was a lot since this swap was very complicated and that it took him 4 months (not true since I would stop by and see that nothing has even been touched on the car). Aside from bringing the car back to fix the CEL which I spent around $500 on a DTML pump and a gas cap which it STILL didn’t fix my CEL, I decided to go to a few shops and have them look over the whole car as I was very frustrated. After going to 3 high end mechanics, they said that my car is pretty much falling apart and here is what’s wrong:

Oil cooler being held on by tie straps – nothing was fabricated to secure the S54 oil cooler – no brackets or anything
Exhaust – 3 different exhaust pipes were used from different material (they had used a part of my rouge engineering pipe, a part of my old Remus pipe, another custom exhaust pipe and they used all of this when I had provided them with a brand new full header back exhaust form rouge engineering
Shock mounts – rear shock mounts cracked and being held on by the shock it self
Diff – the LSD has failed and needs replacement due to oil starvation possibly by the installer not having filled it up properly
Wiring – engine bay looks like a mess and also wiring has not been cleaned up
Detail – nothing had been cleaned up, the engine was still dirty as it was cleaned before it was swapped in – the underbody trays missing thus leaving the engine naked to any dirt and road debris
CEL - Fuel leak detected

To make things better, the oil cooler had broke off without me knowing when I was driving the car to be stored after the first snow storm which we had last year and noticed that my red oil light is on, quickly I pulled over and checked the bottom of the car and what do you know, the pipe which goes to the oil cooler was hanging off as I must of hit some LIGHT snow on the drive to the storage. After spending so much money performing this swap, I had called Bimmersport back and told them the diff has failed and all problems that the car has – to their convenience they said we are fully booked up and to bring the car back next year (this is in December, 2009). After Charlie saw that I had taken the car to a competitor, he quickly called me and started blaming the problem on his employees and how they sourced the parts and they carried out the swap. For a shop OWNER, he sure doesn’t take a lot of responsibilities. I said forget it and took my car and business to a different shop so I don’t have to deal with Charlie, his excuses and child play.

After all of this, I arrange to pick up my old swapped parts from my 325 and the service manager tells me that the parts are in the back of the shop due to OWNERS request and that I cannot come into the shop to pick them up – he said that I should pick them up from the back of the shop in their PARTS car which is accessible to anyone passing by. I show up to the shop very calm and collective and enter the shop with respect…say hi to Jonny and wait for him to finish with customers so I can ask for my parts…after a few minutes Charlie tells me to get out of his shop very rudely (I had even said hi nicely to him) and that my parts are outside. I go around the shop and everything is just laying on the floor as if it’s nothing – well thanks a lot Charlie, I guess spending $20K+ wasn’t enough and you had to leave my own parts outside for me to pick up. Great mutual respect you have for your loyal customers that were always behind you and recommended in excess of $10K worth of jobs to your shop.

None of this phased me as much as what happened last week. Fast forward to today which I just found out my engine needs a new head DUE to the oil cooler failing last year and the motor being starved for oil – if they had properly fabricated me brackets for the oil cooler (very minimal job and not costly at all), this would of never happened and I would have not been in a position to need a new head and being even more $ out of my pocket.

Moral of the story is, do NOT trust Bimmersport Automotive and Charlie – The shop is very unethical and does not care about the customers satisfaction. If you care about your car/hobby and investment, take it to a professional shop and don't waste your time/money.

-Kevin Nekouzad

Quickid
01-10-2011, 04:41 PM
So what's your next move? Warning us about your experience is greatly appreciated but what are you gonna do now?

From what you've described, you have not received the product/service you paid for. Isn't there some kind of consumer protection for this type of thing? Are you taking this to court?

BigD
01-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear man. Especially after how much it all cost too, that's like an E46 M3 plus the worth of your car pre-swap.

kevin325
01-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear man. Especially after how much it all cost too, that's like an E46 M3 plus the worth of your car pre-swap.

I hear you man, and now I have to most likely find a new motor as the rebuild cost of the head is as much as a used S54.

Quickid - I am currently looking at the different options I have to get compensated, just waiting to see which route i want to go with this.

I was also wondering if the following statement is true or not: The S54 (or any engine) does not rely on engine oil to keep the head/engine cool.

So if the oil cooler broke off and all the engine oil poured out the side of my car, my head would still be ok and my valve(s) would not be bent? Please educate me.

craz azn
01-10-2011, 06:58 PM
I was also wondering if the following statement is true or not: The S54 (or any engine) does not rely on engine oil to keep the head/engine cool.

So if the oil cooler broke off and all the engine oil poured out the side of my car, my head would still be ok and my valve(s) would not be bent? Please educate me.

LOL what the?

Umm, dude, if you did loose significant oil volume like you said you did, pressure would drop, and you'd probably spin a bearing or something first before doing anything major in the top end. On a nearly unrelated note, valves bend usually due to extremely high revving, aka moneyshifting, abuse, etc.

BigD
01-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I hear you man, and now I have to most likely find a new motor as the rebuild cost of the head is as much as a used S54.

Yeah, at this point it may be worth to get some cool aftermarket components, make it worth the trouble.

The statement is true but unfortunately your conclusion does not follow from it. The cooler doesn't replace the coolant in its job to cool the engine, it just helps. But like Rudy said, you need oil pressure, and any leak will make you lose it. The whole motor could be toast, just not making itself felt yet.

kevin325
01-10-2011, 08:47 PM
LOL what the?

Umm, dude, if you did loose significant oil volume like you said you did, pressure would drop, and you'd probably spin a bearing or something first before doing anything major in the top end. On a nearly unrelated note, valves bend usually due to extremely high revving, aka moneyshifting, abuse, etc.

I understand that, but the shop in question had msged me saying that the oil cooler breaking off couldn't of caused a bent valve.

The no oil caused the valve to seize in the valve guide, causing it to hit the piston and then bending.

Also the whole top end of engine cams, lifters etc are scored, due to loss of oil.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Your mechanic contacted me, and informed of the real conclusion
(which you should have before you discuss with people or if you did you'd originally post that).

Kevin, when I personally came to your house and had numerous
discussions to bring it back to get all of this sorted out you
declined as you lost trust. Understandable, I offered you the S/C
(we'd even finance it for you at cost with N/C install) you wanted ON
TOP of the repairs necessary to compensate for time, fustration, and
money lost due to the time which was declined.

Unfortunately, at the time of install I was not in the position
of this company to legitimately authorize anything - while I came into
this position I named the offer above, with no acceptance. Even the
choice to take the kit, and get it installed where you want. I already
know when you turned it down, and went direct to the manufacture and paid more than what I'd give it to you for (seems a bit hard headed, but it
is ultimately your choice). Please do not tell me you got it at an offer I can't give, we both know that is pure BS as we have a joint venture with that very company.

We could go further into this, and conclude this matter (like said a
LONG TIME AGO) but you did not return my call at the time of pick up.
You were determined to go your own route (I know you called me on the
way back from KW, but I called you back with no return call). As you said when you left the shop, that you want to do everything in your power to get back.

By the way, I know your quoting me...as I PM'd you due to mutual respect. Since you cannot show the same respect after all I've tried to help you, then I guess I will quote you back.

As far as your concerned Bimmersport is liable for all parts sold - when you bought the drivetrain (incl the failing diff) from an employee NOT BIMMERSPORT AUTOMOTIVE INC. How much credit do I have in this? Lets see...I went with the employee to pick it up, I negotiated the deal between you 2, I even stored your stuff at my house. Why would I do that if Bimmersport sold it to you? Just for the record, I am not the employee who sourced, or planned out this project. The project was an influenced idea from the employee to the customer. Bimmersport Automotive was inclined to harbour the work given the 2 mutual parties interest in this project. Note the word 'project', not work order. The tech and customer both willingly went into this project knowing neither party has done this before, and is an attempt to make it work based on confidence, and extensive and creditable knowledge on the vehicle, engine and the electrical complications involved.

I'm giving you the opportunity to discuss this further in PM. Do not quote me personally on here, and if you have any mechanical questions ask your mechanic. The reason why things go sour on both ends is because you did not take my advice of bringing up an issue when you have it. Instead, you failed to do so and got advice from people on the boards (mind you, some are smart - but how good of a source is it compared to a known shop?)..paid what you did and bring it up publicly months later. I do not understand how you expect things to be solved.

Your mechanic said you brought the car in last month to get the broken/fallen off oil cooler fixed, that wasn't an issue when it left the shop (it was secured, but not the way you'd want it). You were uninformed of that when it left our shop, you were informed of its 'hazard' in late 09 when you got it checked by a different sponsor (there is a reference to that on this very forum). You didn't repair it, or bring it back to us addressing it...and THIS YEAR it comes off (1 year after you knew) and it is a huge problem to your engine. If I was a customer, and had found out I had a problem or questionable installation of a product I would:

1) Take it back, and get it repaired
2) Lost faith in the shop, and get it fixed elsewhere

My question is why did you not fix it when it was addressed in 09? If you did not that means you had confidence in it? Before you say what I can 90% assume, NO I am not saying too bad, so sad.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide the VIN # since the items sold are not in our records. You would have to contact the private seller of your parts.

I am still deeply sorry for all of this, as things may be different given I was in the position I am now - however, our staff structure has changed due to these very issues.

By the way, I'm still in shock to see how much effort you are putting to bring up the diff issue, even your mechanic tried to throw it at me (aside from a few other off topic things he has 1 side of the story on....) when the person who sold it to you is still your buddy - and if he made the situation right (which I am sure he would, and did otherwise I doubt you'd even wish him happy bday), why are you bringing up a failed part with a party who did not even sell it to you?

I'd also love to know, approx. HOW LONG would you really leave the engine running after hitting something to break the oil lines off the cooler! If you left it on long enough for that small line, to leak 6+ L out of the engine to cause the seizing of the valve, is it really the installation ?

craz azn
01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
I understand that, but the shop in question had msged me saying that the oil cooler breaking off couldn't of caused a bent valve.

The no oil caused the valve to seize in the valve guide, causing it to hit the piston and then bending.

Also the whole top end of engine cams, lifters etc are scored, due to loss of oil.

I see. Well, literally, they are right... :D

But really dude, Valves don't seize... at least not immediately. You know what material guides are made from, right? You would have a hell of a catastrophe with the rest of the motor before the valves 'seize'... As far as being bent, that wouldn't be caused by lack of oil.

If the top end is as bad as you say it is, you better take a look at the bottom end, you may be surprised. I wouldn't doubt you being ready for a full rebuild at this point if it was seriously run that badly out of oil. I'd say you're lucky it hasn't grenaded yet. Good luck, hope you can get it all resolved.

tig
01-11-2011, 01:34 AM
dont take your car there period. my experience was just as bad if not worse.

biginstreets
01-11-2011, 06:59 AM
maby you guys need to change a few policy's and make sure when stuff goes out the door its going to be a quality job you can stand behind...

tsrh.

kevin325
01-11-2011, 11:32 AM
As Zack said, why would I want to come back and have work done at the very same shop that wouldn't make things right when I came to them while I was in need of help?

It's amazing how you say this is a "project" and it was done between a Bimmersport Employee and me - well guess what Jon, Charlie Nour is the sole owner of Bimmersport Automotive and he is liable for all WORK done in that shop. And according to this lovely bill infront of me, all of this work was surely DONE at Bimmersport Automotive. I don't care if it was a project, work order or a swap. If i paid top dollar for work to be done at a "top notch" tuning shop, then why did the owner not even take a look at the car before leaving? i mean he DID take my money, but did he take care of my car the same way he took my money?

He sure didn't - If he had one look under the car he would realize that a near $7,000 job shouldn't have tie straps as mounting brackets for my oil cooler - the exhaust SHOULD not have been welded with 3 different pipes - and to make all this better, you said all the parts have been inspected and nothing is wrong. If your Employee happened to source the parts, does that make you pay less attention to my "project"? So if this swap was done between me and an employee and it wasn't a "work order" then why exactly did i pay $6,890 to Bimmersport Automovie for? Can you please explain that to me? All I know is Charlie did not even look over the car once - I know because every time I would come to ask how things are he wouldn't even know and brush me off to the tech who was working on the car. I mean you guys say this was your first S54 swap and you had a lot to learn then WHY was the "master tech" not helping out and carrying out my swap?

You came to my house and try to reconcile me with a finance supercharger and free install (So technically you are offering me a free install @ $800 for all the issues but at the same time selling me a kit lol). What does a free install benefit me? Is it going to fix my grinding diff? Is this going to pay me for a new oil cooler? new engine? new diff? new exhaust? Pretty much the whole swap is to be redone.

And what are you talking about? The oil cooler broke off last year which I had to buy a used one from MGYVER and have it installed on x-mas day. The lack of responsibility is here for all forum members to see - either you will make things right this time as Zack mentioned and I will clear the air or else we will be doing this same dance for a long time.

Ball is in your court. let's see if you guys will finally do the right thing.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-11-2011, 11:50 AM
offering to install and finance a s/c at no cost... he obviously didn't want you working on the car. because he lost all trust and It seems like you guys made a huge mess. why would he spend more money and have you guys possibly make things worse?

Read the entire comment, he had 2 options. I don't need to type it out more than once. I am only posting here, because if I try to keep things private they go public, so why bother?

maby you guys need to change a few policy's and make sure when stuff goes out the door its going to be a quality job you can stand behind.

Considering this happenned like, 1.5years ago, lots of things change (like the person who did the work, has his own place now, I am now managing our client database instead of being a tech)..even daily- there is also a new staff structure as stated

furthermore a good step in that direction would be to put everything behind you and reconcile in some way with the customer.

Multiple attempts made, but the customer did not want to accept them. He has now posted this, if you read (his and mine, again) out of fustration due to what happenned (the oil cooler line falling off, and due to the fact too much oil came out from the oil line his valve seized (which is the 2nd story I heard from the same source about what happenned).

but dont bother sending me a pm to discuss this with me. i will simply delete it without reading it. good luck and i hope you guys step up to the plate!]

Thanks for the advice, if you have read my post you would see that I took it to a personal level with Kevin - I was not the shop manager at the time, I was not the tech working on the car, but my friendship with Kevin and my moral obligation left me attempting to reconcile this matter with him since the car has left until he picked up his parts last time, by going to his house for a sit down on what happenned, multiple verbal communications. It's fine to me, that Kevin won't say what I have tried to do.

What makes this worse, is that now you posted all you did and half the stuff you are trying to tell me - I have already done and is even in my post, either way thanks for the 'help'. No need to PM me to discuss further, as I will just delete it.

Blackout95, where did I say there is no job documented? Or we do not recognize the job done? I am posting this more as a communication to Kevin, I am not trying to clear the smoke..because we have already changed internally (and not recently) the causes of the problems.

I would love to make this clear, that DISCLOSURE OF AN ENTIRE SITUATION IS NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM A PROBLEM for those who do not understand that.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-11-2011, 12:04 PM
As Zack said, why would I want to come back and have work done at the very same shop that wouldn't make things right when I came to them while I was in need of help?

It's amazing how you say this is a "project" and it was done between a Bimmersport Employee and me - well guess what Jon, Charlie Nour is the sole owner of Bimmersport Automotive and he is liable for all WORK done in that shop. And according to this lovely bill infront of me, all of this work was surely DONE at Bimmersport Automotive. I don't care if it was a project, work order or a swap. If i paid top dollar for work to be done at a "top notch" tuning shop, then why did the owner not even take a look at the car before leaving? i mean he DID take my money, but did he take care of my car the same way he took my money?

He sure didn't - If he had one look under the car he would realize that a near $7,000 job shouldn't have tie straps as mounting brackets for my oil cooler - the exhaust SHOULD not have been welded with 3 different pipes - and to make all this better, you said all the parts have been inspected and nothing is wrong. If your Employee happened to source the parts, does that make you pay less attention to my "project"? So if this swap was done between me and an employee and it wasn't a "work order" then why exactly did i pay $6,890 to Bimmersport Automovie for? Can you please explain that to me? All I know is Charlie did not even look over the car once - I know because every time I would come to ask how things are he wouldn't even know and brush me off to the tech who was working on the car. I mean you guys say this was your first S54 swap and you had a lot to learn then WHY was the "master tech" not helping out and carrying out my swap?

You came to my house and try to reconcile me with a finance supercharger and free install (So technically you are offering me a free install @ $800 for all the issues but at the same time selling me a kit lol). What does a free install benefit me? Is it going to fix my grinding diff? Is this going to pay me for a new oil cooler? new engine? new diff? new exhaust? Pretty much the whole swap is to be redone.

And what are you talking about? The oil cooler broke off last year which I had to buy a used one from MGYVER and have it installed on x-mas day. The lack of responsibility is here for all forum members to see - either you will make things right this time as Zack mentioned and I will clear the air or else we will be doing this same dance for a long time.

Ball is in your court. let's see if you guys will finally do the right thing.

I came to your house LAST YEAR and told you:

Bring the car back

We will go over the ENTIRE swap over, I will give MY COST of the S/C, No labour- matter of fact, if you want take it where you want and I will still load the software on your ECU N/C without you having to ship because NO ONE in Ontario has an AA flashing station except me.

You told me I am not comming back. I spent 2 hours of my personal time, for a decline of the offer.

This is old news Kevin, you fail to let everyone know the attempts I have made on the phone, and in person to you. I again offered you so lets work this out when you came to pick up your parts, and you are the one who said no. You may have felt upset about what happenned when you came, but if we did not care about you - I would not come outside to talk to you about the situation, to prevent any of this (like every other attempt I made).

I did not call you, message you, or come to your house just to chill or to talk about anything else. Charlie even talked to you on our way home from work but you still did not come.

If we did not give a shit about you, I would not have helped you sell your old drive train last year, and even back up your product when the person who bought your stuff complained about it.

Next time you have a problem, and I really do not care what anyone has to say because YOU know the truth about this:

You did not address it when you had the problem, you said yourself "despite what you said, I paid the bill anyways". Now a year later, you want to make it public and tell me to do something about it? Remember - FROM THE TIME OF PAYMENT, UNTIL THIS VERY SECOND I HAVE BEEN TRYING.

I cannot stress that enough, if you have too much pride to come back Kevin - your a big boy, I CANNOT hold your hand and bring you back. I have tried many things to help you out.

Again, I will post this again since my first post wasnt even read correctly -

I told you to bring the car back for:

AN ENTIRE look over of the swap
AA MASTER DISTRIBUTER COST on the S/C
N/C Labour or the option to take it where you want
I know you will spend 150+ on shipping your ecu, so I will load your ECU with the software to save you the $150.

They are all small #'s individually, but they all add up (much like you said about the bill your complaining about).

I cannot go back in time, and do anything about it. I can only fix the things brought to my attention. If you weren't valued to us, or recognized you are a loyal customer - I would not have always tried to talk to you about this, I would not have COME TO YOUR HOUSE to talk to you about this, I would not even bother posting any of this right now.

Considering this is a problem of an EX employee, and you are STILL talk about the diff from the EX employee (the install did not cause your diff to go, remember we switched the fluid to the updated SAF-XJ to try and remedy the noise with no result in the end) and in that situation, you expected BIMMERSPORT AUTOMOTIVE to replace the diff when you asked nothing of the seller? You are right on many things, but some stuff you are not.

I am not going to PM you anymore with offers, I am not going to make any new ones, because what I have offered you 1 year ago was enough to fix this all. If you had taken my offer, or taken it upon yourself to fix the issue which you left for 1year to YOUR knowledge of your oil cooler you WOULD NOT be in this situation of replacing the cooler, or your head, or anything. You'd be putting down 500whp.

From what I know, since you on many occasions declined my offer as stated above you have 'cut your loss' and would rather ruin the reputation, in fact you told me that. Stop getting at trying to compensate, you had many offers and declined.

The ball was in our court from the time I was aware of all this (last year), you just didn't catch it when I threw it back to you. Your oil cooler broke, your in a tight spot...and now your comming back to me with expectations.

A bad situation happened on your car lately, but that sure could have been prevented if you dropped your pride to accept my offer LAST YEAR.

Please do not tell me, I did not make an attempt.. the word "finally make it right" was offered A LONG TIME AGO.

If you want to professionally communicate and TRULY end this, call me and discuss this.

You could have even done this when you brought your car to your mechanic, the only communication I had from your end, and ever had given this whole situation was yesterday when your mechanic called me. You didn't even call me about it.

I took it upon myself, after seeing your post to YET AGAIN try and reconcile with you, our FIRST part of the conversation could not even be kept private and you quote me.

I try to be professional with you, for you to turn around and use what I am saying against me like I'm trying to buy a way out. I do not get your intention, to try and slap me back how you feel slapped? Seriously, I wish you would deal with me as professionally as you post on here.

kevin325
01-11-2011, 12:21 PM
As I said to you in person i DO NOT want a S/C kit but rather the $ or at least some of the money which I paid for the swap. If the swap was not done right, it doesn't make sense for you to try and sell me on another upgrade for my car at your cost. I don't care about that - I care about the job which you HAD previously done.

What the hell do I care for a free S/C install and AA kit at your cost? I want my current car to be fixed and RUNNING the way i want to be - i PAID all that money for my car to be perfect and you guys scrwed up so you want to offer me a free install on a S/C kit which I need to buy from you? how does that make sense? That's a hit in my eyes because you guys will end up breaking something in the process of the install which will end up costing me more than $800.

Why didn't you say we will pay you for all the problems we have caused you and be done with it. But being Bimmersport, you will always try to squeeze the customer to the last penny. NO I WILL NOT take the S/C as a make good for your mistakes for the 100000th time.

I am done with this - if you are not going to make this right, then I'm sure the law will.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-11-2011, 12:35 PM
AN ENTIRE look over of the swap
AA MASTER DISTRIBUTER COST on the S/C
N/C Labour or the option to take it where you want
I know you will spend 150+ on shipping your ecu, so I will load your ECU with the software to save you the $150.

Please explain how I am trying to make up for it with an S/C?

Is it really that hard to understand:

We would do an ENTIRE look over and fix the issues

ON TOP OF THAT, TO COMPENSATE FOR THE TIME YOU ARE SPENDING - ON TOP OF FIXING THE CAR, WE WOULD GIVE YOU THAT PRODUCT, ON TOP OF FIXING THE CAR. ON TOP OF FIXING THE ISSUES, WE WOULD TRY TO SAVE YOU MONEY ON SOMETHING YOUR BUYING ANYWAYS, ON TOP OF FIXING THE ISSUES WITH THE CAR.

Why do you, and the people posting clearly do not see:

STEP 1 GUYS: FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE VEHICLE

STEP 2: ON TOP OF MAKING THE SITUATION RIGHT, BY FIXING THE ISSUES WITH THE CAR - SINCE YOU ARE JUST ABOUT TO ORDER THE KIT, I WILL SUPPLY IT SO YOU CAN SAVE ADDITIONAL MONEY

STEP 3: IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE THAN WHAT WE DID, TAKE THE BOXED KIT AND GET IT DONE WHERE YOU WANT. BRING YOUR ECU AND I WILL LOAD IT FOR YOU.

Kevin,

What $ do you want? I asked you to COME TO THE SHOP, BRING THE INVOICES and we will work out what you feel should be right. TO THIS DAY YOU HAVE NOT COME TO DISCUSS THIS, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN LOOKED OVER THE INVOICES AND CIRCLED WHAT YOU FIND WRONG. YOU HAVE NOT FORMALLY ADDRESSED YOUR ISSUE.

damameke
01-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Having read the posts from kevin and Jon, I think Jon (Bimmersport) is making an effort to right the wrongs,,,..and Kevin should consider giving them another chance and sit down with them and itemised on paper what needs to be done or corrected and the time frame it will be done and have Jon sign off the work, so there will be no misunderstanding .

Last option is to give them a figure(which Jon asked) for monetary compensation....and both party can call it a day...

kevin325
01-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Having read the posts from kevin and Jon, I think Jon (Bimmersport) is making an effort to right the wrongs,,,..and Kevin should consider giving them another chance and sit down with them and itemised on paper what needs to be done or corrected and the time frame it will be done and have Jon sign off the work, so there will be no misunderstanding .

Last option is to give them a figure(which Jon asked) for monetary compensation....and both party can call it a day...

I have spoke to Jon this as of this morning and waiting for an answer. Let's see what happens.

topaz330ci
01-11-2011, 03:41 PM
I envy the patience you have! both of you!

In a situation like this, it is very important to not blow your cool!

Jon@Bimmersport
01-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I envy the patience you have! both of you!

In a situation like this, it is very important to not blow your cool!

Thanks, it is not Kevin that is frustrating..including you, there are only ~3 people who posted who can see whats going on (based on their comments).

Like mentioned, Kevin and I have touched based on the situation and are working on a resolution.

Project_E36 - I don't get your post, it does not make sense and you still did not understand the post as you clearly show me from your quote. Your comments has no relation to the quote you did of me.

damameke
01-11-2011, 06:24 PM
I have spoke to Jon this as of this morning and waiting for an answer. Let's see what happens.

That's a start.. communication is key in issue such as this...,I hope both of you come to a amicable solution...

Now.. who is the dude that did your swap? (just kidding) I can guess based on your other posts...

Good luck...

1bmw1
01-11-2011, 06:50 PM
I am pretty sure most shops will have one or 2 negative posts.... even BMW dealerships

Well said. No shop is perfect, i don't care who you are! In the end it's up to the customer and to the shop to resolve any conflicts in a civilized manner that will hopefully be fair to both. That being said, i'm sure, or at least hope that every shop learn from their mistakes, and from these kinds of feedback, and improve in the future. This will benefit the customers, as well as them in the long run. Hope this gets resolved for you guys.

tig
01-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Bottom line is over the years Bimmersport has gotten very busy from what I have seen. Therefore they can no longer offer the service they used to. The majority of there work from what I have seen are regular maintaince, brake jobs, oil changes etc now. Dont take your car there is you are a car enthusiast that it looking at modding your car and expect top notch service. They simply do not have the time or brains to do this. You guys are basically a Mr Lube for Bimmers. The sooner people realise this the happier everyone will be.

biginstreets
01-11-2011, 10:50 PM
if everyone bashing you is a customer of one mechanic, perhaps that one mechanic is doing something right.

CHARLIE is the one that told me i needed a new condensor for my e46 because I had bottomed out and split it. that sounded very reasonable to me. then he repeatedly asked me to leave a deposit so that he could order the part. that also sounded reasonable. it wasn't until he started to get rude because I was hesistant on putting an 80% deposit on a 900$ part that I decided to get a second opinion. it was that second opinion that saved me quite a bit of money. the actual issue was a sticky valve. with a little lubrcant, some elbow grease and a recharge, i was off enjoying the a/c on a very hot day with money left over to take my mom out for lunch.

and a great lunch it was.

..notice i did not mention where i went to get the second opinion, everyone just knows.

Bliss
01-12-2011, 02:00 PM
I finished speaking with Bimmersport, Kevin(OP)and to RMP and all agreed to have this thread cleaned up in a way that's suitable to them, and to this site. I hope both can resolve this unfortunate issue. For all the others, please respect their differences, and let them resolve this issue without causing unnecessary drama. Thx.

13blackknight
01-12-2011, 02:44 PM
I finished speaking with Bimmersport, Kevin(OP)and to RMP and all agreed to have this thread cleaned up in a way that's suitable to them, and to this site. I hope both can resolve this unfortunate issue. For all the others, please respect their differences, and let them resolve this issue without causing unnecessary drama. Thx.

I respect your decision Bliss to clean up the thread, and keep this on topic, however if the OP didn't want opinions or other people experiences with various Sponsor's on this site, then it should have not been posted or deleted by yourself in the beginning, to let it get this far and then clean it up seems to be a form of censorship or preferential treatment.
I"m not associated/deal or know any of the individuals above.
But as consumer and a member of this forum I want to know experiences with sponsors other members have had so we can make an informed decision before we make a purchase.
Maybe this site needs a "code of conduct" what you can post about Sponsor's, because anytime someone posts anything negitive it's always going to make people respond emotionly and sometimes not in the right manner.
my 2 cents.

Bliss
01-12-2011, 02:50 PM
I respect your decision Bliss to clean up the thread, and keep this on topic, however if the OP didn't want opinions or other people experiences with various Sponsor's on this site, then it should have not been posted or deleted by yourself in the beginning, to let it get this far and then clean it up seems to be a form of censorship or preferential treatment.
I"m not associated/deal or know any of the individuals above.
But as consumer and a member of this forum I want to know experiences with sponsors other members have had so we can make an informed decision before we make a purchase.
Maybe this site needs a "code of conduct" what you can post about Sponsor's, because anytime someone posts anything negitive it's always going to make people respond emotionly and sometimes not in the right manner.
my 2 cents.

I totally understand your point, but the thread got really ugly in the end. I do however encourage anyone that had their post removed for clean up purposes to start a new feedback thread individually. When everyone posts their feedback in one thread such as this one it gets too messy and disorganized which causes those "emotional" posts, which finally causes a thread that goes downhill. Hope you understand our situation in making this site as clean and as organized as possible, at the same time getting the message across. It's frustrating for us at the same time as it is for the one's involved. My apologies for any inconvenience to those having to repost.

kevin325
01-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Still waiting to hear back on the figure that I suggested to Bimmersport - I really do hope they will make things right.

kevin325
01-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Just like biginstreets said, this issue has went on for long enough and you have acknowledged that you have made a few mistakes. I am not sure what is taking so long given the fact that i gave you a very reasonable figure for compensation.

You have all the bills (which i give you full rights to scan and post for everyone on maX to see) in front of you which I paid for immediately for work that was not done right - I am asking for the same so why cant you just give me an answer and don't keep me running around? If you don't think that figure is reasonable i can disclose what figure i suggested and go over exactly where I came up with that figure. I mean why should i pay for a $1200 part which was ordered by you guys only to find out that it doesn't fit and that you cannot return it and now im stuck with a part that i have no use for and cannot sell easily (i can even give the parts back to you).

Let me know how you want to proceed Jon, I am exhausted, fed up, out of patience and just want to fix all the problems with my car and be done with it for the last time.

kevin325
01-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Go to court and be done with it.

It looks like I have to take that route by the way things are going - I am going to wait until end of week for an answer. Still not sure what's so complicated about a "Yes we agree with your offer / No we do not agree with your offer".

I am not asking them to cut me a check right away, Just want to know where they stand and how they would like to deal with this situation.

kevin325
01-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks for responding back to me Jon. Latest is that Bimmersport is not going to pay me a dime for anything as they feel like i am not entitled to any compensation for any of their mistakes.

I guess a $3K compensation was too much to ask for after being ripped off for ~$20K+. See you guys in court.

I will keep this thread updated with the progress.

Quickid
01-18-2011, 02:18 PM
...See you guys in court.

Excellent, now both parties can present their case to an impartial judge without the side show from Max bystanders.

Good luck to both of you.

Quickid
01-18-2011, 02:31 PM
WOW!!!
That's really bad news for Kevin because the court route is a pain in the a$$. As for Bimmersport they will continue on, people will go or not go to them based on their own feelings about this thread and other positive or negative feedbacks they have recieved.
The loss is Kevin that has put his time and from the post below alot of $$$ money towards his personal expression of his car, and it still has all the issues and that is most frustrating part because you get to the point where you don't want to even look at the car anymore.
My personal feedback for Bimmersport is a BIG *thmbsdwn* and if RMP is also sending people on the site to discredit Bimmersport I would give them a *thmbsdwn* too. WOW 2 *thmbsdwn* on the same post must be a record :D

It will be a loss for both parties. Someone from Bimmersport will have to go to court too and lose time that could have been spent to earn business for the company. Kevin paid already so Bimmersport is not motivated to return the money. If that was the other way around and Kevin hasn't paid, he wouldn't be motivated to pay until he's satisfied. It works both ways.

This is the best thing in this case since they cannot come to a mutual agreement.

If both parties value their time, they might be motivated to settle out of court. But sometimes you need to go to court to settle out of court. Strange but unless you do something, it will drag on.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks for responding back to me Jon. Latest is that Bimmersport is not going to pay me a dime for anything as they feel like i am not entitled to any compensation for any of their mistakes.

I guess a $3K compensation was too much to ask for after being ripped off for ~$20K+. See you guys in court.

~20k when your invoices total ~10k. You are adding your personal expenses and showing a total of your project..not total at Bimmersport Automotive for this S54 swap. Since your whole driveline was purchased privately and not through us, why do you keep bringing that aspect of your issue into your comments

kevin325
01-19-2011, 01:03 PM
~20k when your invoices total ~10k. You are adding your personal expenses and showing a total of your project..not total at Bimmersport Automotive for this S54 swap. Since your whole driveline was purchased privately and not through us, why do you keep bringing that aspect of your issue into your comments

I am also adding the rear end swap which was done a few months back to that 20K bill. How do you go charging someone for a $1200 part only to find out its was the wrong part and cannot be returned or used in my swap? Is that my fault that you guys ordered the wrong part and didn't do your research? Why am I the one paying for YOUR mistakes? If the "Master Tech" did his job correctly, he would know that a 325 control arm is not going to fit the M3 rear.

The parts were purchased off of Bimmersport Auotmotived EMPLOYEES - the parts were even stored at a BS employees house and you're telling me you guys are not responsible one bit for the parts being broken? I asked to have the parts FULLY inspected. You guys didn't even do a leak down test or a compression test on the motor (didn't even dyno the car before giving it back to me to make sure all is well). I mean if you are going to charge me by the book, and if you are going to charge me dealer prices then AT LEAST i expect you to go above and beyond and perform all of these tasks. Non of these tasks were carried out which is WHY i feel ripped off.

You are also not factoring all the money I had to spend to fix all your mistakes and even though I gave you guys a VERY reasonable offer, you still declined it. I had to spend money to buy a new oil cooler, buy a new diff, pay for labor to install the diff, pay for oil change on the diff. pay labor to install oil cooler. buy new exhaust pipes, pay labor to install exhaust. buy a DTML pump (CEL), fix all the wiring, pay labor for DTML pump install etc.

I never denied you offering me a financed S/C, free install and free tune load - Like i even said to you on the phone and at my house, i appreciate the offer and all the help and personal time that you invested in this - but I just wanted compensation for my time and my money. A S/C and a free load up tune and financing is not going to help me fix the previous mistakes. What if i was eying a brand new E92 M3 - would you of helped me finance that too at 0%? If so then I'm game! I just want you to see that the offer which you were giving me was not benefiting me at the moment, that's all.

Bliss
01-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Thread cleaned up once again. If this thread goes downhill one more time, i will close the thread.

Jon@Bimmersport
01-19-2011, 06:48 PM
I am also adding the rear end swap which was done a few months back to that 20K bill. How do you go charging someone for a $1200 part only to find out its was the wrong part and cannot be returned or used in my swap? Is that my fault that you guys ordered the wrong part and didn't do your research? Why am I the one paying for YOUR mistakes? If the "Master Tech" did his job correctly, he would know that a 325 control arm is not going to fit the M3 rear.

The parts were purchased off of Bimmersport Auotmotived EMPLOYEES - the parts were even stored at a BS employees house and you're telling me you guys are not responsible one bit for the parts being broken? I asked to have the parts FULLY inspected. You guys didn't even do a leak down test or a compression test on the motor (didn't even dyno the car before giving it back to me to make sure all is well). I mean if you are going to charge me by the book, and if you are going to charge me dealer prices then AT LEAST i expect you to go above and beyond and perform all of these tasks. Non of these tasks were carried out which is WHY i feel ripped off.

You are also not factoring all the money I had to spend to fix all your mistakes and even though I gave you guys a VERY reasonable offer, you still declined it. I had to spend money to buy a new oil cooler, buy a new diff, pay for labor to install the diff, pay for oil change on the diff. pay labor to install oil cooler. buy new exhaust pipes, pay labor to install exhaust. buy a DTML pump (CEL), fix all the wiring, pay labor for DTML pump install etc.

I never denied you offering me a financed S/C, free install and free tune load - Like i even said to you on the phone and at my house, i appreciate the offer and all the help and personal time that you invested in this - but I just wanted compensation for my time and my money. A S/C and a free load up tune and financing is not going to help me fix the previous mistakes. What if i was eying a brand new E92 M3 - would you of helped me finance that too at 0%? If so then I'm game! I just want you to see that the offer which you were giving me was not benefiting me at the moment, that's all.

First of all Kevin I never said you denied me offering anything, I know you said you appreciate it all - but was it ever mentioned here? It was clearly left out how my "personal time" was me asking you to bring ti back so you do not have to spend money fixing it. You told me on the phone the P/N 13-71-7-830-100 suction hood was "never even there" and was billed for it - it clearly is on the pics you posted on fanatics, and in our BBQ pics and for everyone to see. The same one, with the same Bimmersport Sticker.

This engine bay looks damn clean and OEM looking to me:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5700/kevin325i017.jpg

(was there anything wrong with the way we mounted the washer tank as well according to your mechanic?, what wiring was all over the place? The resistors in the trunk to your tail lights? :rolleyes: )

Like I said, we are not paying you for a diff or replacement when our employee who sold it to you offered the replacement, and would put it in for you - even our shop would put it in for you, as we are aware there is a 90day/5000km warranty on labour even by law? I don't think YOU were aware of that..but just because you aren't aware doesn't mean we wouldn't do it out of good will, regardless of that law. If you didn't think that would happen, why would I bother to store the parts in my garage (making my single car garage useless) for no reason...I'd do that, but not swap in a diff that takes an hour? \

I'm a bit confused of your calculation...on here it is +20k? When on fanatics your original cost was ~14-16k? http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10801664&postcount=174 ..Let alone what I can see and know for myself.

Also, you are factoring expenses to fix the problems...when you declined my invitation before you went and fixed it and we will fix it all OBVIOUSLY and does not need to be said, at N/C?

You also had a front end accident, where the bumper was completely ruined? I believe that happened when I visited your house for the first time, again regarding this manner. How do we know nothing of the oil cooler, or the fashion it's mounted in was affected? ON top of it, an ORIGINAL bumper would not break the way yours does without severe impact. The material, and design of the bumper SKIN you have could also affect the damage your vehicle sustained. None the less, no damage is severe as you driving the car, with the red oil light on (which is really why your engine is toast, not the oil cooler braking). It is the neglect to stop the engine running, and transport the vehicle as it should when it is leaking a fluid. If you leak coolant, or engine oil and still drive the car (especially with warning lights on!) you are solely responsible for your own problem and its consequences.

We declined your request, because if you complied with our offers from the beginning none of this would have happened. Just to make this clear, the offer I am mentioning is to bring it back and fix the issues you had addressed from a third party in 12/09 (which I might add, were never addressed regardless of shop - and that is why the fashion in which the oil cooler is mounted was still apparent last month which is 1 whole year from the time you got it inspected by AE, as per your feedback).

About the rear end....remember, you brought the car to us HIT on the right rear corner. You smacked a curb so hard your shock was bent. We already replaced the trailing arm, wheel bearing and bushing on the other side...we were in the midst of replacing everything, when we said HEY we have your M3 rear end at home..we might as well put it instead of again replacing the trailing arm we will swap out in the near future. You drove with the rear end and tranny BEFORE we did the S54 swap itself. So if you accepted us ordering the parts, and we offered that to you after who's stuck with everything if you accepted BOTH repairs?? About recommending to do what, we know you on a personal level - discussions of family and financial problems were apparent in our PERSONAL conversations hence the reason why maybe we did not recommend it to you (due to additional costs). Aside from that, we didn't order it while doing the rear end and go "oh shit its the wrong one" as your story portrays. I do not understand though, why we would order the trailing arm for your swap...when our employee sold you the M3 trailing arms? Which is why we ordered M3 rotors when doing the conversion.

Did you mention any of that publicly? I do not see it anywhere, if you did..forgive my mistake. You stated (as I put in bold) all the personal time I have put into this - then what was the personal time I spent offering/doing for you? The dinners were fun, so was coming to your home but we both said - when it comes to business we are talking business which is exactly what was going on. Thanks for clearing that up, as some people on here have it that we did not make any attempt and denied YOU requesting to bring your car back. This is like a political campaign, when a picture is painted of the innocent public (you) and the mean, menacing Bimmersport.

If you actually get the M3, we'll finance you if you sign all the paper work and get it installed here but we are not offering free labour for the E92 M3 or financing to be installed elsewhere.

Lastly where is the whole "BMW Master tech" or "Master tech" name coming from, because for the 13 years I've known Charlie employee or not I have never heard him claim that. From what people tell me (not from you) is that they are informed of such claims, but then again...the information is coming from the same person saying he bought his license. Just because the owner of the shop is "xxxx" does not mean they are the master tech, or anything unless personally stated.

DTP
01-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Perhaps not posting a novel and using pm would prove better for both parties?
Just an honest suggestion.

topaz330ci
01-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Well at least it will be settled legally... That's the good news in the story.

This situation looks very complex and the lawyers will have a lot of reading and explaining to do. BTW, Lawyers are not very car savvy and it will be pretty difficult to make them understand everything....meaning a lot of time $$$.

It's very ridiculous though that you guys cannot come to terms! only you two know what's been done and what's right and wrong.

If this was my situation.... shit would get resolved right away, one way or another.

kevin325
01-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Why don't you go ahead and scan my bills (matter of fact scan EVERY bill ive had with you guys to date) and we can go over what was billed for and what wasn't there - I was wrong on the hood suction cup but I am 100% sure that there was parts billed for that was never installed in my car (such as the $1295 trailing arm which im stuck with and that Charlie PROMISED to sell whenever someone came in with a banged up rear end :rolleyes:).

Looks can be deceiving - I could clean the engine with WD-40 as well and make it look stock and clean. It's amazing becuase you and Charlie did not even look under the car before it left the shop or else you would of noticed the tie straps and also my my lovely 6 piece exhaust system which you charged me another $350 for (didn't show up on my bill but said to pay cash as it wasn't done in house). Or if you actually TEST drove the car you would of heard the grinding diff. So not only that you did NOT perform the tasks which i asked you to do before doing my swap ( checking over all the parts and making sure they are working) you did not even take the time to test drive the car to make sure its good. You let the car go with a CEL, grinding diff, tie strapped oil cooler and god knows what of an exhaust.

Yes i did say $14K-$16K but if you attended your UofT classes you would of READ that the $20K is also including the REAR end job which you did a few months before the engine swap. So lets see, ~14-~16 + ~5-~6 = ~$20K. I love how you are trying to make me look like the bad guy here when in reality, you are just trying to offset your mistakes (which you admitted to since you considered cutting me a compensation bonus) onto other problems and blame everything on the customer. Why don't you go into the feedback section and sort the threads by most view. Then have a read and see what the negative feedback's are addressing. THEY ARE ALL addressing the same issue which you guys will never fix and that is customer service and quality assurance. Even if i don't win in court, i will continue to inform every single forum that there is about your business which to me is even more important than winning in court. Also with the amount of people i have sending me PM's about you, i can start a class action lawsuit and have each person file a BBB complaint from non-licensed mechs working on our cars to used parts being sold as new to parts being billed and not installed and I can go on forever.

As for the accident? i had someone back up to me and hit my bumper in SEPTEMBER when you FIRST visited my house which you forgot becuase you were under.................i thought so.

how are you trying to blame this on the oil cooler incident? did you sit down and come up with a story that i hit a curb? Ruined bumper? do you mean how the paint got scuffed off? LOOL!!! wow Jon just wooow. Is this your way of trying to show everyone how you take care of business? unsatisfied customers? Here are pictures of the accident in September and the oil cooler accident in December:

September accident with mini-van:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9300/iphone448.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7124/iphone230.jpg

December accident:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3118/phototw.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2972/photo1oss.jpg

edit: i LOVE how i " COMPLETELY RUINED" the original bumper yet i didn't even manage to break off my CF lip???? LOL.

Good luck with the shop and your career!

VSanj
01-20-2011, 05:26 PM
^^damn!

SNAP!!, and all that other good ish

zackman17
01-20-2011, 05:38 PM
goodluck kevin! im not going to lie i kinda laughed when i saw the 2 zip ties on the bumper *angel* they had their chance now they look like idiots not only to me and you but the other people on this forum and the other forums. i am dissapointed in how the shop is taking care of this. the 3g compensation you asked for was more than fair IMO. like i said they could of solved the problem and shut you up. but now it's going to cost them allot more. *smoke* very dissapointed *thmbsdwn*

Jon@Bimmersport
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Why don't you go ahead and scan my bills (matter of fact scan EVERY bill ive had with you guys to date) and we can go over what was billed for and what wasn't there - I was wrong on the hood suction cup but I am 100% sure that there was parts billed for that was never installed in my car (such as the $1295 trailing arm which im stuck with and that Charlie PROMISED to sell whenever someone came in with a banged up rear end :rolleyes:).

Looks can be deceiving - I could clean the engine with WD-40 as well and make it look stock and clean. It's amazing becuase you and Charlie did not even look under the car before it left the shop or else you would of noticed the tie straps and also my my lovely 6 piece exhaust system which you charged me another $350 for (didn't show up on my bill but said to pay cash as it wasn't done in house). Or if you actually TEST drove the car you would of heard the grinding diff. So not only that you did NOT perform the tasks which i asked you to do before doing my swap ( checking over all the parts and making sure they are working) you did not even take the time to test drive the car to make sure its good. You let the car go with a CEL, grinding diff, tie strapped oil cooler and god knows what of an exhaust.

Yes i did say $14K-$16K but if you attended your UofT classes you would of READ that the $20K is also including the REAR end job which you did a few months before the engine swap. So lets see, ~14-~16 + ~5-~6 = ~$20K. I love how you are trying to make me look like the bad guy here when in reality, you are just trying to offset your mistakes (which you admitted to since you considered cutting me a compensation bonus) onto other problems and blame everything on the customer. Why don't you go into the feedback section and sort the threads by most view. Then have a read and see what the negative feedback's are addressing. THEY ARE ALL addressing the same issue which you guys will never fix and that is customer service and quality assurance. Even if i don't win in court, i will continue to inform every single forum that there is about your business which to me is even more important than winning in court. Also with the amount of people i have sending me PM's about you, i can start a class action lawsuit and have each person file a BBB complaint from non-licensed mechs working on our cars to used parts being sold as new to parts being billed and not installed and I can go on forever.

As for the accident? i had someone back up to me and hit my bumper in SEPTEMBER when you FIRST visited my house which you forgot becuase you were under.................i thought so.

how are you trying to blame this on the oil cooler incident? did you sit down and come up with a story that i hit a curb? Ruined bumper? do you mean how the paint got scuffed off? LOOL!!! wow Jon just wooow. Is this your way of trying to show everyone how you take care of business? unsatisfied customers? Here are pictures of the accident in September and the oil cooler accident in December:

September accident with mini-van:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9300/iphone448.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7124/iphone230.jpg

December accident:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3118/phototw.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2972/photo1oss.jpg

edit: i LOVE how i " COMPLETELY RUINED" the original bumper yet i didn't even manage to break off my CF lip???? LOL.

Good luck with the shop and your career!

Great calculation, I didn't add the first rear end rear done to your car because you hit a curb in your work parking lot..it has nothing to do with the S54 swap. It wasn't ONE trailing arm we ordered on ONE occasion. I didn't look under the hood? Everyone including customers looked under your hood. It does not make sense we would help you in the sale of your engine, trans, ecu, EWS box and keys which were all put safely aside and not do it for a trailing arm. The trailing costs you 910 itself the same charge from the last bill for the part. You're stuck with it because AFTER you said to order it, you decided to put your M3 parts sitting at my house. The technician who worked on your did test drive it - you know that, you can ask him yourself.

I have read through the neg. feedback about customer service (when I was a technician, not a service advisor..like when I should have test drove your car to overlook the other techs work?). All I see is the changes from when I was put in place - any small shop cannot, and logically does not strive to please every single person. Do not talk about feedback determining quality of the shop, because as we have learned from the internet it is very easy just to make stuff up. Anyways, thats a bit off topic and you are trying to bring personal matters (under the influence...? :rolleyes:) so before this gets locked at your own fault.. Save the punchlines and stories Kevin. Like you and me both know, and everyone else knows - what's decided would be in court.

DTP
01-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Bimmersport, consider a new representative for your shop, clearly, the one you currently have has no professionalism, or common sense.

Kevin, Nice iPhone! :)

Bliss
01-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Some last posts made by the OP were removed at his request. Thread closed.