View Full Version : BMW 1 Series M Coupé. Step 3.
12-08-2010, 04:32 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1spzeR-giq4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1spzeR-giq4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
12-08-2010, 05:53 PM
im speechless. what a little monster
12-08-2010, 10:16 PM
lol the plate says PIRAT1
12-08-2010, 11:35 PM
I know some people are seriously hating on this car but it looks hawt.
12-10-2010, 12:29 PM
This is priceless!!! I love the way M GmbH makes a link with past : always that good old shift knob, the side air vents, quad exhaust tips,... It's now a real ///M *love* Many parts are from the M3!
THESE SPECS ARE FROM 1ADDICTS WEBSITE
* High strength steel unibody with widened fenders and track
* Metal roof panel (saves 35lbs over 1-series with moonroof)
* Aluminum suspension from E90/E92 M3. Virtually all of the front-end components are aluminum; virtually every detail on the five-arm rear axle is made of aluminum
* Weight balance of 51.7% front 48.3% rear
* Weighs in at 1,495kg DIN (3,296 lbs, preliminary)
* Brakes from M3 featuring internally-vented, cross drilled cast icon discs – 14.2 inch front, 13.8 inch rear. Each disc is connected to a floating aluminum hub by cast-in stainless-steel pins which reduces the thermal loads on the discs, thus increasing their performance and service life.
* Dash display brake wear indicator monitors condition of the brake linings.
* M3 Competition / M3 GTS competition wheels – 19x9” with 245/35/19 tires front and 19x10” w/ 265/35/19 tires rear
* Rack-and-pinion steering with hydralic power steering (Servotronic)
* Free revving twin-turbocharged, all aluminum, 3.0L inline 6 cylinder engine, with direct injection
* 335hp @ 5900rpm
* 332lb-ft torque from 1500-4500rpm (with +37lb-ft overboost)
* 7,000 rpm redline
* 4.7 second 0-60mph / 4.9 second 0-100kmh
* 13.2 second quarter mile
* 155mph top speed
* M Drive button actives razor sharp throttle response program
* 6-speed manual transmission with dry sump cooling system and 3.15:1 final drive ratio, with M gearshift knob
* Upgraded flywheel for use with high torque
M DIFFERENTIAL / TRACTION CONTROL:
* Variable M differential lock for optimum rear wheel drive traction
* DSC traction control
* MDM (M Dynamic Mode) mode allows less intervention from DSC system for more oversteer and maximum performance
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.