PDA

View Full Version : Weird door lock and window issues

marteen
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Hey all I just got a 95 325I from my brother. The car has a few issues with the doors that i know nothing about. The first issue is the door locks will go up and down a couple times very fast all by them selves while driving down the road. The second issue is the windows will all try to roll down by them selves driving down the road. Anybody ever hear of anything like this?

Dysantic
12-02-2010, 12:29 AM
That could be an electrical problem. Have you checked the fuses and the battery? Hopefully its not an electrical problem because they are hard to diagnose and are normally pretty costly to fix. Does the car drive and start up fine?

Ceeker
12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
did you try exorcism? I think the car is possessed!!! :-)

marteen
12-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Battery and Fuses are good all the switch function properly. The car starts ad runs fine. My brother said when he had it wouldnt turn over once for like 3 weeks. No click, crank, nothing(battery and connections were good) one day he tried it and it fired fine. He was told it could be the worn key setting off the anti-theft. I ordered and new key should be in tommoro. any thoughts could these issues be related. Im a bimmer newb and this has me confused.