PDA

View Full Version : Flat tire

twistnum
11-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Hello,

This evening i got a flat tire message from the computer. The 750 came with run flats. The warranty has expired about 6 months ago, should i go into a dealership and let them have their way? I want to get it checked up, i bought it used 2 months ago and wanted to see if everything is fine. Any one have an idea how much a thorough checkup would cost? And about the tires, are they repairable?

Thanks

740-iLL
11-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Do you actually have a flat? or is it just a message and you checked and no tires are flat?

If the latter, then it must be a sensor that has blown.

More info please

DYMO
11-26-2010, 08:10 PM
take it to one of our sponsor's shops before you head to a dealership. dealership will charge you to just look at the car. cant say about the sponsors, but if they're like the indy shop i work at, free to check out the problem and estimate cost to repair

twistnum
11-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Well now that i had a good look at, it does look like 1 is missing air compared to the other 3. I will have to take it in, or just throw some winter tires on it for winter and deal with it later. DYMO where is it that you work? 740 thanks for your reply, didn't know a blown fuse could trigger something like that.