PDA

View Full Version : where to buy brake hoses in GTA?

wrx_
11-23-2010, 03:25 PM
hi guys
where in GTA i can buy brake houses (non-SS or brand name SS) and caliper rebuild kits?

thanks

Axxe
11-23-2010, 09:28 PM
For e36 M3? I just got rebuilt front calipers from napa for $70 a pop. Sandblasted, new seals, new bushings, comes with carrier as well. Best price in town by a mile. As for brake lines, I ordered UUC, cost me about $200 to my door all said and done (not that bad, OEM is same cost and these are really nice lines).

wrx_
11-23-2010, 11:12 PM
For e36 M3? I just got rebuilt front calipers from napa for $70 a pop. Sandblasted, new seals, new bushings, comes with carrier as well. Best price in town by a mile. As for brake lines, I ordered UUC, cost me about $200 to my door all said and done (not that bad, OEM is same cost and these are really nice lines).

thanks, man

$70 per piece is a great price. did you order online in US or bought locally?

Axxe
11-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Calipers at Napa in Brampton, and lines direct from UUC.

3x Beemer
11-26-2010, 09:34 PM

wow 200 for stainless brake lines is insane. thats like 80 dollars shipping and duty..i'm guessing they ship with ups? i only deal with companies that ship usps. never pay any duty...except for this rad i just bought.

i just paid 75 shipping and duty for a mishimoto aluminum rad and i thought that was a steal considering the size of it..only 45 shipping then got a surprise of 31 bucks for customs at the post office.

Axxe
11-27-2010, 12:54 AM
wow 200 for stainless brake lines is insane. thats like 80 dollars shipping and duty..i'm guessing they ship with ups? i only deal with companies that ship usps. never pay any duty...except for this rad i just bought.

i just paid 75 shipping and duty for a mishimoto aluminum rad and i thought that was a steal considering the size of it..only 45 shipping then got a surprise of 31 bucks for customs at the post office.

They only ship UPS. Didn't get charged duties, got it shipped next day to avoid brokerage. USPS would have been $40 + duties for similar time, maybe 2nd day. Not a big deal, I'm not going to loose sleep over $20-30 difference.