PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Used e46 M3 Agency Power headers!

///MPOWERED
10-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Item condition: Used
Price: $800

Hey guys,

Have a set of MINT Agency Power headers for sale! Changing up the set up for spring! Wanted to put this post up as a feeler as the headers are still on the car! Removal of the headers will be done by Rocco@RMP motors, install for potential buyer can be arranged (at buyers expense) at time of removal if buyer requests in advance (Rocco offers the best rates IMO)

Headers have been used just shy of a yr barely as I mainly drive my car on weekends, perfect hassle free fitament! And a big gain in power over stock! I will try to dyno the car with these headers before they are removed!!

Direct bolt on, no cutting welding necessary! Has Egt bung welded in already!

Thanks for looking

///MPOWERED
10-28-2010, 06:00 PM
local pricing on this header is $1300 Canadian, and as cheap as $900 on eBay + shipping and duties to Canada

///MPOWERED
10-28-2010, 11:41 PM
From Agency Powers website:

"As one of the finest automobiles delivered from BMW, the E46 M3 has lived up to all its expectations as a true performance car. As enthusiasts try to squeeze any additional horsepower out of the inline 6 power plant, Agency Power has made it much easier with the release of their performance racing headers. The 321 stainless steel headers are a direct bolt on in replacement of your factory headers. The headers replace the factory catpipes and are to be used for racing applications. The headers have thick flanges and amazing welds to insure longevity and strength compared to the competition. Each pair of headers includes the necessary oxygen sensor bungs. In addition to improving upon horsepower, the headers will also help achieve low end torque for the “off the line” power feeling."

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/wm.php/images/apm3header100.jpg

EuroSpec_92
10-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Glws !

///MPOWERED
10-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Glws !

Thanks!

///MPOWERED
11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Ttt^^^

bstarx
04-07-2011, 11:00 PM
still for sale?

E46coupe
04-13-2011, 06:18 PM
does you check engine light come on? do you have to replace the cats?

555zigen
04-22-2011, 10:05 PM
If you don't weld race cats in section 1, CEL light will come on as you lose both pre-cats that are on stock headers.
Unless you Shark (Sharq?) it, or install any of the NA Tune ECU reprogram.

Getting Supersprint Headers installed this thursday and had to purchase 2X 2.25inch Cell 200 race cats as I did not want to do a ECU upgrade.

///MPOWERED
04-23-2011, 01:54 PM
I run the Shark injector software, w/o cats so I have no CEL lights at all.

When I FIRST installed the headers w/o software I did get a CEL light. So YES unless you run racecats or get some form of software you will get a CEL light.

Also, headers were sold last yr guys!

Thanks,
Travis