PDA

View Full Version : Ohio/Midwest Dent Fest and Dyno Day 2002 - March 9th!!!

Matthew C Smith
03-01-2002, 11:35 PM
Just helpin out with an event I'd love to see a great turn out at!!!!

Copied from Chris at DTM Power...

Ohio/Midwest Dent Fest and Dyno Day 2002 - Click Here (http://www.understeer.com) to Register
Dent Fest and Dyno Day 2002 is now scheduled for 10am Saturday March 9th at Passen Motorsports in Westerville, Ohio (Columbus Area). We will be having a cook out and Ed from Dent Solutions will be doing "paintless dent removal." Ed will be offering a discounted price, but please be expected to bring some cash. Paintless dent removal can be pretty expensive to have done right and we have one of the best guys in the country spending an afternoon with us. Ed will be happy to give you an estimate before he starts working on the car. We're sure that everyone will be happy with the service that is provided. Dent Solutions is fully insured and bonded. We really would love to have everyone come out, even if you don't have any dents or dings to have removed.

Dyno runs will take place on Passen's Dynojet chassis dyno. The cost for two dyno runs and a print out will be $50. Passen currently does not have the Dynojet adapter to read RPM data from BMW E36/E46 6 cylinder motors, so a torque curve may not be available. Brian (BMLRacer) and I (Bimmer95) will be working with Passen to figure out another solution because the Dynojet adapter is VERY expensive. Otherwise the dyno print outs will consist a HP vs MPH graph only.

We will be announcing the re-launch of understeer.com, some product giveaways and just having a good old time. Register now (http://www.understeer.com) and we will keep you posted on the details as we get closer to the event day. We'll be looking forward to seeing everyone on March 9th!

Matthew C Smith
03-01-2002, 11:36 PM
I'll be there for sure along with a few other guys.

Chris has told me that guys from Michigan, Indianapolis and Pennsylvania will be there too......

Should be a good time, and I hope to see some of you there.