PDA

View Full Version : Loudest Bolt On Exhaust...

BlackTape
04-03-2003, 11:39 PM
I have a 93 325is and I want an exhaust. I don't care if one exhaust will add 1lb of torque more than another.

I want to hear every ones opinion on which exhaust is the loudest/Deepest BOLT ON exhaust....
I have heard many including, AA, UUC, Tri-Flow, Remus, Supersprint....

Right now im leaning towards ROGUE Engineering.... cause thats what i think is the loudest.

Im not talking about a custom made TIN CAN from some ricer shop I want a "BOLT ON" exhaust.

THANX in advance

mpower1226
04-03-2003, 11:43 PM
go with Brullen...As far as I know, Brullen will strip your ear off.
(one thats tuned to be loud, even normal tuned one is fairly loud)

BlackTape
04-03-2003, 11:45 PM
About Brullen....

Is their an online distributor cause on their site it says COMING SOON....

and im just alittle skechy buying Brullen since they make most of their parts for RICE LOL

Gamite
04-04-2003, 12:03 AM
I heard Tri-Flow has the loudest.

mpower1226
04-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Brullen have good quality mufflers.

Furious
04-04-2003, 12:14 AM
ya i thought tri-flo was the loudest but i dont really like the sound. i prefer the brullen sound over tri-flow

WASABI
04-04-2003, 12:18 AM
I don't think tri-flo is that loud, but yes it is up there as one of the loudest. I think Remus and Brullen are louder than tri-flo.

SickFinga
04-04-2003, 12:19 AM
BlackTape
, get a case of Tylenole.

AA is not loud at all btw, really close to stock

BlackTape
04-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
BlackTape
, get a case of Tylenole.

AA is not loud at all btw, really close to stock

If you re--read the original post i did NOT say AA was loud I only mentioned that i have heard it before.

Furious
04-04-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by BlackTape
If you re--read the original post i did NOT say AA was loud I only mentioned that i have heard it before.

wow everyones touchy this last week.... blacktape he was just trying to give ya a heads up, not correct ya dude.*th-up* ,,

330DTM
04-04-2003, 01:14 AM
If you want loud go with the
Eisenmann Exhaust, the RACE VERSION.

Louder than Triflow even from midrpm to redline.

Check out their website
http://www.eisenhaus.com/main.php

Edit:
Here's a review from an owner
Exhaust Review (http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42149&highlight=Eisenmann)

BlackTape
04-04-2003, 01:26 AM
What do you all think about ROUGE for 325is.......

330DTM
04-04-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by BlackTape
What do you all think about ROUGE for 325is.......

I've heard a couple video clips of the Rouge but not in person so that is definitely a factor that will make my decision invalid.

But based on the video clips i've heard of them it sounds louder than the AA for sure. It SEEMS to sound like a step below Triflow though but nontheless it is not considered a quiet exhaust like the Supersprint

BlackTape
04-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Has any one ever heard of MOZART exhausts????

djcontra
04-04-2003, 04:41 PM
mozart is nice and LOUD!
I remember reading that it was one of the top 3 loud exhausts you can buy, but I believe they were hard to come by or something.

Autotechnica
04-04-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
mozart is nice and LOUD!
I remember reading that it was one of the top 3 loud exhausts you can buy, but I believe they were hard to come by or something.

I agree, Mozart is the friggin loudest exhaust I've ever heard in my life! It's also very very cheap (cost wise). My friend got rid of it because it was even too loud for him, and he had tri-flo before that one.

Bryan

330DTM
04-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by djcontra
mozart is nice and LOUD!

Yeah, but if you have an E36 M3, it's not ideal to get a Moazrt because the piping is a bit smaller than the stock E36 M3's.

Go for the RACE version of the Eisenmann if you can though, let alone they already sound loud on the E46 M3's already.
The Quality of the finish looks much better than TriFlow too.

EDIT: If you live in Toronto though, it might be more convenient to get Brullen since their shop is located here.

EMPOWERD
04-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Mozart is okay, but Dado told me his Brullen is louder than his old Mozart. Brullen is definetely the way to go BlackTape (especially with the currency conversion in your favor). I wouldn't worry about the "rice" image, Brullen started making exhausts for BMW long before any fwd imports. I rarely see them on Rice (they usually go for GReddy etc... - name brand).

BlackTape
04-06-2003, 01:48 PM
OKAY Brullen it is....

Can some one point me to a online site that I can actually buy this exhaust from....