PDA

View Full Version : Can 95 2 door leather seats fit in a 94 4 door??

///M325i
08-21-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm about to buy some tan leather seats of some dude and i was woundering if they would fit in my car. Mine is a 94 4 door and the seats are coming out of a 95 2 door, WOULD THEY FIT IN MY CAR??? I'm almost sure the front will fit but i'm not too sure if the back seats will fit. He is also giving me the dashboard, and all the other little parts, WOULD THEY FIT ASWELL??

e30drifter
08-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Fronts should fit. Rears I believe are different. The dash maybe possible. Door panels, definitely not.

Daneee
08-21-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm about to buy some tan leather seats of some dude and i was woundering if they would fit in my car. Mine is a 94 4 door and the seats are coming out of a 95 2 door, WOULD THEY FIT IN MY CAR??? I'm almost sure the front will fit but i'm not too sure if the back seats will fit. He is also giving me the dashboard, and all the other little parts, WOULD THEY FIT ASWELL??

front seats ok
rear seats not the same
dashboard different...you can not put in 4 door
glovebox is the same
underpanel different
middle consol the same

///M325i
08-21-2010, 01:52 PM
thanks for the info i appreciate it, i'm not gona buy anything of him now because i want the complete interior for a 4 door.

chapellej
08-23-2010, 03:14 PM
all the seats will fit except the corners in the back( i have done this swap) dash will also fit as well as any of the consol peices as well. if the leather is in good shape i would buy it and search for the corners after, there are lots of people parting out sedans in canada and the states.

///M325i
08-23-2010, 10:55 PM
all the seats will fit except the corners in the back( i have done this swap) dash will also fit as well as any of the consol peices as well. if the leather is in good shape i would buy it and search for the corners after, there are lots of people parting out sedans in canada and the states.

it's funny you mention the corner pieces because the guy was talking about those and he said he had some that might fit my sedan, and the thing is i'm pretty much gettin all these parts for free so ima go ahead and try to do the swap and if it doesn't work out ima just return them to the dude. So he is giving me the dashboard, all the little buttoms, glove box, front seats rear seats, center console, i mean like every thing even all the little buttons and every thing. Thanks for your input i appreciate it.