PDA

View Full Version : Phenomenal Work - RMP Motors!

fastfive40
08-19-2010, 10:21 PM
It's not often that I visit these forums, regardless, I felt compelled to take this opportunity to give a truly well deserved recommendation to Rocco and his staff at RMP Motors.

I recently had the pleasure of having suspension work performed by Rocco on my new-to-me e92 M3. I am continually impressed each and every time I visit this shop; from the initial quote, right through to the completion of the work. Rocco always has the time to answer all of my anally retentive questions without making me feel that I am "hounding" him.

At first, I was reluctant to perform any modifications on the car, but after speaking with Rocco, I felt confident that the KW Clubsport coilovers were a suitable choice for my needs. After the flawless install procedure, Rocco took the car for a test drive and addressed any additional concerns that I had.

In short, the entire process was smooth and reaffirmed my past experiences of how Rocco conducts business, with CLASS and INTEGRITY. Needless to say, I drove home that day with a smile on my face...*th-up*

propr'one
08-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Car looks great on the H&R race!