PDA

View Full Version : IF i had ONE hour to part 2007 328i what parts should i take?

igotitcheap
08-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I may have about an hour to part this 2007 328i at this junkyard. In order to make money quick what parts should i take?

Im looking for the most optimum parts to take so i dont waste time trying and then not being able to.

THANKS

ChrisTO
08-14-2010, 12:46 AM
sorry to hijack but which junkyard? and how do u know they have that exact model in the yard prior to you going in? sorry for the knob question but never went to a junk yard before..but have heard about these times when it's 1 hour and take whatever u can carry out.

igotitcheap
08-14-2010, 12:54 AM
i check the internet and the junk yard usually put ads about cars they have available. you go pay a small fee and get like one hour... Just check ur local yellow pages for junk yards call them and ask for what you need or see what they have. You should also try your local KIJIJI or craigslist.

Eurostyle
08-14-2010, 02:35 AM
sorry to hijack but which junkyard? and how do u know they have that exact model in the yard prior to you going in? sorry for the knob question but never went to a junk yard before..but have heard about these times when it's 1 hour and take whatever u can carry out.

NO "junk yard" would let you near a 2007 BMW...lol *th-up*

The "all you can carry" deals MIGHT have some 1997's, even then, they are all picked out...so not much you can get.