PDA

View Full Version : RMP makes your car feel like a Million Bucks! Thanks Rocco

rendered
08-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Just wanted to thank Rocco, RMP, and his wonderful crew for making my car feel like a million bucks again!

Can't stress enough how good a new clutch feels in a Bmw... Wow.

I hope I can always rely on RMP to make my car feel "New" again, because it makes me hold off from wasting money buying newer cars. Win Win situation for me.

Always a perfect job, in a timely manner, with little to no notice at all. Thats #1 in my books.

It's truly a pleasure dealing with RMP.

rendered
11-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Once again, I'm thrilled and amazed of the quality and level of service RMP offers to their customers. Also amazed what a simple extended tune-up by a perfectionist can do for my car.

Now the car puts a huge smile on my face again every time I drive it! It feels brand new again, and getting much better fuel economy...

Anyone hesitating to do a pre-winter inspection One/Two, or just a simple tuneup, don't hesitate to book an appointment right away. People, you can thank me later after you fall in love with your cars again.

Another score for the ZHP. At this rate, I'll never have to want or buy a NEW BMW again... This is the best car I've ever owned period and a sincere thanks to Rocco and the crew for keeping it that way!

RMPMOTORS
11-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Thank you Mark!

Its always my pleasure working on your ZHP.

*th-up*