PDA

View Full Version : Eisenmann Exhausts.. Any Good?

Daydream///M3
04-02-2003, 12:23 AM
Anyone have experiences with Eisenmann Exhausts? I heard they were good and upon looking at the main site www.eisenhaus.com ... they sound amazing.

Miguel
04-02-2003, 12:46 AM
aren't they FAKE quads?

///Greco540
04-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
aren't they FAKE quads?

Actually you can't really call them fake, as it is impossible to get a muffler on the other side due to the spare wheel well. So they run another outlet from the muffler to the otherside ending up in a dual tip configuration, so yeah its not a real quad, but also its functional.

330DTM
04-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Daydream///M3
Anyone have experiences with Eisenmann Exhausts? I heard they were good and upon looking at the main site www.eisenhaus.com ... they sound amazing.

Yes I've heard of them and read some reviews on other forums.
Apparently they sound really aggressive on the E46 M3. It pretty much eliminates the raspy sound you'd hear from the stock exhaust as I've listened to numerous video clips from different owners w/the same exhaust.

The quality is nice. I'd definitely think their overall finish looks much more superb than B&B Triflow especially the weld finishing. In addition I believe they come with three different types. For instance, there's a sport model, a step up from that model and the race model; bascially moving up the models you get an exhaust w/louder sounding than the previous.

It sounds nice on the E36's too as well. Similar to Triflow in sound, but it sounds louder as you get to higher rpms (if I can recall); obviously not loud as in rice bumble bee tin can sound, but very aggressive sounding.

Definitely one of my preferences if I want an exhaust louder than AA and Supersprint