View Full Version : Who wanted fender rolling?

04-01-2003, 11:42 PM
my friend bought a professional fender roller and heat gun...he says this is the deal...

for 10 people...we each pay $100 and get use of the fender roller and heat gun...does ANYONE here know how to do it my cousin is comfortable with this...so thats 1 person.

my cousin

04-02-2003, 12:24 AM
where did he buy the tool ??? does it look like this ?

04-02-2003, 12:45 AM
this is the pic of the EXACT tool he has...

04-02-2003, 02:24 AM
what the hell does it do??

04-02-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by MACI4LIFE
what the hell does it do??

It attached to the wheel bolts and presses the fender lip against the fender wall. This allows for more space for bigger/wider wheels thus solving the "rubbing" issue that many people get when they lower a car and upgrade their wheels.

04-02-2003, 10:01 PM
no one wants to roll their fenders? it isnt a hard job...a couple of ppl on max have done it themselves..jeremy you know how to work this right?

04-15-2003, 01:10 AM
I can't even debadge my car without f*&%$ing it up

04-15-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by BlackTape
I can't even debadge my car without f*&%$ing it up

LOL!!! if you mess it up just try try again.

04-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Does your friend still have this tool ?

04-06-2005, 12:18 PM
who back from the dead lol

but i might need it too

04-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Does your friend still have this tool ?The 19's don't fit?

04-07-2005, 12:13 AM
The 19's don't fit?

did he get a new 19" ? :rolleyes:

04-07-2005, 03:24 AM
holy old news.. .but im game he he got it lol

04-08-2005, 12:47 AM
Does your friend include a bl*wjob with for every person as well?
10 * $100 = $1,000. You can buy a tool like this off ebay for
~ $300 US. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4534310984&category=63702

Why don't a few of you guys chip in like 50 bucks each and buy the damn*d thing.? Getting your hands on a heat gun shouldn't be a problem.

Apologies if this is one of those tools that lightens your flywheel, does a valve job, resprays your car, aaaand vibrates(so the wifees get some use out of it). If it's one of those, then sign me up.

04-08-2005, 09:02 AM
I found a company in california that sells a similar tool for only $60usd.

04-08-2005, 09:09 AM
I found a company in california that sells a similar tool for only $60usd.
More info please :)

04-08-2005, 09:12 AM

I couldn't find it on their site, but I've emailed them and they said that they do carry the tool and they call it the "Jimmy". I'm waiting for pictures.