PDA

View Full Version : Ti-silver 330ci stolen from woodbridge

Rolled_Out
03-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Brian_m3's girlfriends 330ci got stolen from her home in woodbirdge this morning, she started the car, and went in to get her purse, she was inside for 2 minutes, and the car was stolen..
licence plate AMCB-745
ti-silver e46 330ci w/ M package and umm these flower rims...
if anyone spots this car for some reason or another call the cops please....
thanx

bimmermafia
03-31-2003, 08:54 PM
they must have been watching her for awhile, but its still a shame ill keep my eyes open

AMG_POWER
03-31-2003, 09:13 PM
lesson learned: Do not leave the car witht he keys, even if it;s on ur drive way.

Damn it's sucks!!!

Rolled_Out
03-31-2003, 09:29 PM
Actually, her dad was in the garage w/ 2 other guys!!!!!!!!
except, they were behind the 2 garage doors that were CLOSED, and the other was open, he was showing his friends something, when he HEARD the car drive off and redline.. he thought it was her, but she came out a min later and realized that it had just gotten stolen 15 feet away from 3 guys.. :(

mkgino
03-31-2003, 10:18 PM
Bro, this was planned. Does she live in a high class area?? By the looks of the picture she may. I bet the people were watching the car for a while and looking at her patterns every morning. And today they struck at the first opportunity. Its too bad, because it was a nice ride. I am assuming its at a chop shop right now.

tiestoE36
04-01-2003, 12:53 AM
i hate that feeling of being watched. the idea of someone knowing your patterns. makes me paraniod to make my car standout. and thats even worse.

Rolled_Out
04-01-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Bro, this was planned. Does she live in a high class area?? By the looks of the picture she may. I bet the people were watching the car for a while and looking at her patterns every morning. And today they struck at the first opportunity. Its too bad, because it was a nice ride. I am assuming its at a chop shop right now.
yah she lives in national estates, thats pretty much the nicest houses in woodbridge, a lot of cars are stolen from that area. I don't think they targated the 330, rather whatever was left un-attented.. the 330 was actually the most in-expensive car in her driveway/garage so who knows

mkgino
04-01-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
yah she lives in national estates, thats pretty much the nicest houses in woodbridge, a lot of cars are stolen from that area. I don't think they targated the 330, rather whatever was left un-attented.. the 330 was actually the most in-expensive car in her driveway/garage so who knows

Just from the way it was stolen makes me think that it was being watched for a while before taken. It doesnt seem possible that a car thief would be that lucky to be in that area at that exact minute to take the car. My thoughts are that it was scoped, seen she starts it probably every morning, and when the opportunity arose, the car was taken. It really needed to be planned, and all that planning only leads to one thing = chop shop. Plus if they only took it for a joy ride, I would rather not get the car back u know. They usually beat the crap out of it.

SpoolinS6
04-01-2003, 02:16 AM
thats fuc*ed man i hope her cars shows up its a nice one 2 FUC*ERS live they"re life stealing!!!!!!

///Milk
04-01-2003, 02:58 AM
OMG!
I'm gonna cry no joke!
Poor thing!
Her and the car!
How coudl....hoow could...SOMEONE STEAL SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING?!

ZiMMie
04-01-2003, 03:01 AM
That's life..

ZiMMie
04-01-2003, 03:02 AM
WHAT GOES aROUND COMES AROUND... my grandmother told me

ROB89M3
04-01-2003, 03:06 AM
AHH ! damn loosers !

I'll keep my eyes open ! :eek:

KennyTheGreat
04-01-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by ZiMMie
WHAT GOES aROUND COMES AROUND... my grandmother told me

everyone tells me that

it seems to be going downhill for me since last year, or even for the past 2 or 3 years now :|

Unknown
04-01-2003, 12:06 PM
I'm never, ever gonna leave my car unattended/running. Even for 0.00000001 sec.

My dad's friend's G35 sedan got stolen when he went up to his GF's house to get her. Right in front of his nose. But he got lucky cause it was only a few blocks away...

slemmer
04-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss. Wow, within 15 feet from someone around. That takes balls! Gotta lock those doors if you leave the car unattended. How would the insurance company deal with it since the car was left running and unattended? Good luck in getting back in good shape.

brian_m3
04-01-2003, 10:18 PM
yah my girl was pretty mad about her car being stolen but wut can u do. alpine white m3 smg hopefully on the way.

Jon@Bimmersport
04-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by brian_m3
yah my girl was pretty mad about her car being stolen but wut can u do. alpine white m3 smg hopefully on the way.

hahahaha..seriously thats sick! red leather?

Fast_Gal
04-02-2003, 02:53 AM
That's really odd that someone would attempt stealing a car in that area. Especially since there are always cruisers around there. I was once caught and chased on a dirtbike by a cop in the Nationals. There is always cops around because of it being a high profile area :confused:

sonic07
04-02-2003, 03:15 AM
man that's too bad so sad, i hope she gets another replacement from the insurance.

i've been thinking about the camera infront of the garage. i think this is a must have.

brian_m3
04-02-2003, 08:47 PM
there is a survelence system all around the house.

slemmer
04-03-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by brian_m3
there is a survelence system all around the house.

Hopefully it caught some good mugs.

zoom
04-03-2003, 06:23 PM
how come you guys don't have boomerang installed on your cars ... my insurance paid all the fees to get boomerang on my car otherwise they wouldn't have insured my car ...
so she would have just called 5 mins after the car was gone and they would have located the car and called the cops ....

Mikester
04-03-2003, 09:13 PM
how much is boomerang?

slemmer
04-03-2003, 10:00 PM
~ $600 + service sub.

MatyBMW
04-04-2003, 05:11 PM
And thats exactly why I would never live in Woodbridge.

slemmer
04-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Yeah, but it can happen anywhere.

zoom
04-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
how much is boomerang?

Boomerang costs around 200$ for the device and installation and 10$/month for tracking fees (120$/year) ... but most insurances pay for everything or give you a discount which is the same amount ....

slemmer
04-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Are you kidding? That wasn't the price Downtown BMW wanted to charge. No wonder they get such a reputation for gouging.

zoom
04-05-2003, 02:27 AM
normally you don't do it at the dealer ... the insurance company has agreements with some stores that does that and send a confirmation to the insurance company saying that you've installed boomerang in order to give you a refund

sonic07
04-05-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by slemmer
Are you kidding? That wasn't the price Downtown BMW wanted to charge. No wonder they get such a reputation for gouging.

lol they have their mechanics doing the tracking .... what do you want .... you think bmw mechanics are cheap ....lol ....
they even wear white glove for you ...

teamsta
04-06-2003, 11:10 AM
What's really sad is we are not protected by our judicial system anymore. 1. The police terminate chases and let these crooks get away. 2. These crooks know that and drive fast, knowing it's easy to get away with this stuff. 3. When arrested, they are back on the street before the arresting officers are done shift. Canada's system is useless... totally depressing. we might as well surrender our bimmers now, so there's no fight.... #$@%!!

sonic07
04-07-2003, 12:58 AM
the only fight back we can do is not leave the car running and unlock regardless where it is. last week citypulse interviewed a cop about people leaving their car running and unlock and yesterday there was another car got stolen in-front of tim horton donut shop and they worry about their dog that was in the car got stolen.