PDA

View Full Version : is it rice?

tiestoE36
03-31-2003, 03:07 AM
i have a red 328i, if i got c/f M3 mirrors,and c/f M3 spoiler, would that be rice or just cool.

i dont know.

any thoughts.:confused:

Miguel
03-31-2003, 03:17 AM
cool. definately cool, AND functional!
As long as its real CF and not just CF sticker over plastic I dont think its rice. Are you getting the evo spoiler with the CF adjustable piece or full CF spoiler?

Kal
03-31-2003, 03:19 AM
no man that'll look sick

rice is such an over used word man.

tiestoE36
03-31-2003, 03:21 AM
i told a few people i wanted to do that, and they said that is too riced. i was thinking c/f hood too, but i think thats taking it too far.

Miguel
03-31-2003, 03:36 AM
you have an E36.. be happy that you can get these parts at ALL!!
try driving an E34 where you are happy getting freakin' clear corners.. never mind CF hoods!
I say get it and paint it to match your car if its "too much".
Also, usually people that say that stuff like CF (which actually BENEFITS your car if its done for weight savings) is rice are people that cant afford that stuff.

Look at NOS.. people say its rice, but hell if your motor can handle it... GO FOR IT! but watch out cause.. BOOM! you rice!
Look at (some) spoilers.. I bet people call E36 LTW spoilers rice, or DTM spoilers... BOOM! you rice!
Look at CF Hoods... you can save 20pounds getting a CF hood!BOOM! you rice!
Look at racing seats! any colour other than black and BOOM! you rice!
Are you sponsored? got stickers in order to make money? BOOM! you rice!

Rice is over-used... do a car to YOUR taste and if people dont like it.. tell 'em to stick it up their arse with no lube.

Soldo
03-31-2003, 03:41 AM
WELL SAID MIGUEL!!
but anyhow, i think its RICE!
LOL, kidding, ya, CF would be awesome!!!
especially a CF HOOD to match!!
GET EM!
i think that CF looks BEST on BLACK and RED CARS!

tiestoE36
03-31-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Miguel
you have an E36.. be happy that you can get these parts at ALL!!
try driving an E34 where you are happy getting freakin' clear corners.. never mind CF hoods!
I say get it and paint it to match your car if its "too much".
Also, usually people that say that stuff like CF (which actually BENEFITS your car if its done for weight savings) is rice are people that cant afford that stuff.

Look at NOS.. people say its rice, but hell if your motor can handle it... GO FOR IT! but watch out cause.. BOOM! you rice!
Look at (some) spoilers.. I bet people call E36 LTW spoilers rice, or DTM spoilers... BOOM! you rice!
Look at CF Hoods... you can save 20pounds getting a CF hood!BOOM! you rice!
Look at racing seats! any colour other than black and BOOM! you rice!
Are you sponsored? got stickers in order to make money? BOOM! you rice!

Rice is over-used... do a car to YOUR taste and if people dont like it.. tell 'em to stick it up their arse with no lube.

lol thanks man.

KennyTheGreat
03-31-2003, 03:46 AM
this ain't rice, it's congee
lol jks jks

red + Cf = *love* *mw* IMO that is :)

make sure to post pics when you get it :)

tiestoE36
03-31-2003, 03:47 AM
it just now i am questioning my self, i liked that E36 325 with the M3 engine swap. that ugly green one that every one tore up last week. i was going to buy it but off course the colour i hated, or more like i just couldnt see my self driving that colour of car all the time, and the guy wanted too much.

but everyone here hated it thats why. i am just questioning my taste, i hate when i do that.

KennyTheGreat
03-31-2003, 03:53 AM
nah
IMO, whatever you do to your car, as long as you happy with it, just don't listen and give a shit about what other people think.

omg

plz get CF on you red car. i can't wait to see :D

tiestoE36
03-31-2003, 04:33 AM
miguel, where did your post go???????????????????????????????????????????????

i just saw it with the haman, and now its gone.

Miguel
03-31-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by tiestoE36
it just now i am questioning my self, i liked that E36 325 with the M3 engine swap. that ugly green one that every one tore up last week. i was going to buy it but off course the colour i hated, or more like i just couldnt see my self driving that colour of car all the time, and the guy wanted too much.

but everyone here hated it thats why. i am just questioning my taste, i hate when i do that.

Just so you know.. that green Hamann E36 is HOT!!
..the only problem with it was that.. umm.. of all the hamann colours to paint a car.. green is just.. umm.. a bit.. umm.. weird.
http://www.supercars.net/servlets/PW/garagePics/kel%20e/40car2.jpg
http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/bilder/pspecial12.jpg
http://www.mgracing.an/images/images/bmw3series/pic_d11.jpg
Saved the best for last.. see bottom pic

Just be careful about OVERDOING it! :rolleyes:
http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/images/webpic3604.jpg.normal.jpg

Miguel
03-31-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by tiestoE36
miguel, where did your post go???????????????????????????????????????????????

i just saw it with the haman, and now its gone.

Sorry I deleted it and edited it... I'm a perfectionist LOL.

tiestoE36
03-31-2003, 04:39 AM
oh i see, i thought i was trippin out. thats cool, and i noticed the extra pic.

crazzzzy!!*par-t*

Jon@Bimmersport
03-31-2003, 09:36 AM
the c/f hood..i dunno, i say paint it..but get everything else c/f

Shamis
03-31-2003, 03:05 PM
cf's spoiler look awsome man but get a good one.

Take a look at what happened to mine

Shamis
03-31-2003, 03:06 PM
1 more

95 325i
03-31-2003, 05:13 PM
Not Rice - Just cool

SpudBoy
03-31-2003, 10:06 PM
If you like it... get it. I though about going down the tuner road with my E36 328i but when I did the math, the M Coupe was cheaper, faster and warrentied to boot. Mod (rice or not) give a car a personal touch. I like looking at the tuner hondas on the way to work. It beats looking at Camrys and Accords.